Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 mins - 7,990 (8,000)

Type/Location:
Massage Parlor

Language Notes:
Japanese / Little bit of Chinese

Details of the Encounter:
It's been a while since I posted a review or really had time to visit a place. But here we go.

So was in the area and decided to checkout the places. I walked by the usual five star and Aidan feeling and then I saw this place. Saw they had a website so decided to look at the website.

After going through the website I saw they had some specials going on and decided to try it, considering I had some time but not a lot.

This place takes cards but they charge 10% extra. So I went and got some cash. The receptionist ended up being the one to take care of me as well. Her name is Yuri I think and looking at the pic it looks like her though I would say she looks cuter in person. Got showed to my stall and asked to change into a paper thong. (Well that should already tell u something). While I was changing Yuri also changed, her bra was peeking out and she has a lovely figure, but would suspect the top is padded quite a bit.

Afterwards got showed to table shower, which is a nice addition considering he price and time point, usually longer time or more cost is needed.

Yuri did a little massage while doing the awa wash which was nice upon flip she asked if I wanted to have some fun. Upon talking a little it was an upsell, she started with 5k and then I said too expensive and dropped to 3k. I still didn't go for it as I get pretty turned off when there is an upsell like that in the middle. And she wasn't really teasing before so I didn't really feel the need. Side note: really wish these places didn't offer or just have it included or even say upfront before starting it interrupts the flow I feel. Plus the places nearby offered it without the upsell, some even at the same price point. (I may be mistaken but I think I remember 5 star including it at 8k). Anyways she made sure to ask a few more times and then the shower was over and back to the room.

Well her massage was ok, it was good in parts but then lacked in others. She did a really good hand massage but then she kinda didn't do one side of my body. The thigh massage was good but then it trailed off quickly. I think she was trying to tease me when I flipped but she kinda failed there. And again came the upsell again and again I declined, saying it was too expensive and that the stores nearby include it. I also mentioned for that amount is rather go back next time for a longer massage.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not sure if I recommend but there isn't an option to may recommend etc but I would say more: Not sure if I Recommend, but May Repeat.

I would be willing to give it a try again maybe with a longer time frame. The girls were cute and with a little focus the massage could be great as it had potential. Maybe if I repeat with Yuri she won't try to upsell again especially with a longer time. I also saw they have a double therapist option so that's a possibility too.

It is kind of nice to have an alternative to the Thai places nearby though I do enjoy Thai massages too.

Ultimate goal but probably dreaming is to find a provider that gives a decent massage and maybe a nice blowjob as a happy ending (hey one can dream right?)

Thanks for your review! I've also had a few of these massages by Chinese providers. How do they and Thai massages differ?

Thanks for your review! I've also had a few of these massages by Chinese providers. How do they and Thai massages differ?

Thai style massage vs Chinese style massage. I like the Thai style but sometimes I'd like something different.

Actually thinking about it now, if you don't see the 18+ sign in front of their door then they are probably not registered for adult services.

Most MPs don't have an 18+ sign but include the services, it was just the way they execute it and as I said I've been to enough where it's automatically included albeit some places it depends on the price point where they include it. I've gotten it with the 8k service at some thai mp places.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Most MPs don't have an 18+ sign but include the services, it was just the way they execute it and as I said I've been to enough where it's automatically included albeit some places it depends on the price point where they include it. I've gotten it with the 8k service at some thai mp places.

Fair enough. I've only been to one here in my town and it was not an obvious service but something I was offered towards the end of the massage...

I usually frequent places that have the service included but there was still up sell for different things. Most of the time, it's nudity with the HE. No thanks though, 5k just to see or touch some tits isn't worth it. Last girl offered it at the end just before the finishing act was about to happen.

Thanks for the report of somewhere new though.

I went here last week for a wash course and massage and it was excellent. 5000 yen for 40 minutes.
Had to go back and it was Yuri from China as in the thread. Not only did she try to cheat me on 10 minutes but it has to be one of the worst lacklustre massages I've ever had. She just seemed bored but believed I liked it.
So annoyed. Waste of money. Wish it had been the other girl whose name I can't recall.

Well the reason I went back was that the previous girl was fantastic. Hee hands were all over and knew exactly what to do. She was a natural. It's open 24/7.

Koyuki is horrible. Nothing I hate more than hidden fees midsession.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and MikeH