Walk-in, http://kurenai-ike.com/sp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min ¥3980 (price before 16:59)

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
I had some time and it is the coldest day of the year (but still don’t have money for Gingira’s 3P,) so I decided to continue with my sexy kyaba pilgrimage.

Today all my prayers and hers, happened in a pretty good looking shop in Ikebukuro. Pretty easy to find, very close to Bic Camera, Kurenai is a Sexy Kyaba, though it says it’s an Icha Kyaba in some jp sites.

Well, I’m starting to guess that in some situations Icha and Sexy are the same, but then others Icha places are super strict and just meh.

Went to the second floor, they just renewed I read, so it’s a really good looking shop. If you like Wafu Japanese Style things, super recommend this place. The music, the art, the walls, great place.

Can you speak Japanese? - Hai.
Do you know the rules? Hai.

Welcome!

Took my shoes, paid, went to the ugai/brush your teeth place and was led to the 3rd floor.

The main reason I love the Japanese Style oppai pubs is because you can actually lay down and it’s super sexy. I’m going to be honest, the girl quality in Miss Campus, Campus Night, etc... is better, but being able to lay down and having the closest thing to sex without taking of your pants, beats a point or two on the girl’s ranking.

The first girl was a little chubby. Was my first time with a big girl, but she had a good looking face, and also big... eyes. I looked at those eyes for a long time. She was very friendly and asked me the standard questions, first time? Come to Bukuro often? And then the kissing started. Like most girls, it was light kissing, but then she started to get horny and, wow I had a great make out session. She has great boobies, and it was fun!

The second girl, was more my type. Black hair, light makeup a great Japanese beauty. She was smaller and slim, but her eyes were almost as round and beautiful as the first girl. Also, she smelled great, I love when girls use perfume. She said, hi, pardon me, let me ride you, kiss me... and I lost consciousness. (The next day I had no passport and my wallet was gone.) no, for real, this girl kissed me, clothed sumataed me, then she grabbed Junior and started to play with him, (guys, I don’t care if your legs turn blue, use thin pants... it’s amazing.) Anyways I almost came at one point, I think this girl makes more than one come if that’s her standard service. I’m kinda mad I don’t remember her name, I left in a hurry and forgot to ask again.

So, that’s it! I’ve been to about 6-7 different Sexy Kyabas in the Ikebukuro area and this was maybe the second best after Oiran. But this was definitely the best looking shop.

If you like to kiss pretty university students in a cramped booth, go to Campus Night, across the street, literally. If you like Japanese things, and want to play with decent looking girls, come here. The first girl was ok, but the second paid the experience. After living in Japan, a lap dance seem like an assault now. 20 min of nonstop kissing and touching for 2000 yen is stupidly cheap.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This was well worth it! Also, I forgot to mention both girls immediately sat on top of me from the beginning, so after a quick hello, you could enjoy 20 min of unstopped bliss.

She jumps on wearing a skirt........ I slide my penis through my unzippered pants. She pulls her underwear to the side and there you have it! Still impossible?

Anything is possible in your dreams.

You've never been to one, so trust us when we say there is NO privacy and anyone will see it who cares to look.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Also I walked out of Oiran less than ten minutes into paying. The girl looked like she was coming off of heroin and sat as far away from me as possible. After just a few minutes I couldn't stand it and decided to leave.

Reactions: Majora
Always wanted to visit a "sekukyaba" of some kind, but still a tad intimidated by them for some reason. I know it sounds silly since I've been with a handful of Japanese (speaking) providers, but the "language barrier" issue always comes to mind. Plus though I love making out and just fondling, there's also the worry about going home blue balled after a great session.

Always wanted to visit a "sekukyaba" of some kind, but still a tad intimidated by them for some reason. I know it sounds silly since I've been with a handful of Japanese (speaking) providers, but the "language barrier" issue always comes to mind. Plus though I love making out and just fondling, there's also the worry about going home blue balled after a great session.

Yeah, that could happen. How about secretly wearing a condom? I’ve never tried it, but what’s the worst that could happen. When girls go on top, you could theoretically come if she’s into it. :p

Reactions: faboo2001
Also I walked out of Oiran less than ten minutes into paying. The girl looked like she was coming off of heroin and sat as far away from me as possible. After just a few minutes I couldn't stand it and decided to leave.
I love these comments that bring the reality of these shops into full relief. If you visit enough, you are gonna get the good, the bad, and eventually the very, very the ugly.

Reactions: MikeH
Bad mood mostly. Even if the next girl was a stunner I wouldn't have been able to get into it, needed to clear my head.

I had a similar experience once. The first girl wasn’t my type at all and she had a semi opened wound on her knee. I was the one trying to stay away! She eventually left and the second one was an Angel. :p

Seriously. I went to a sekukyaba with a group of guys once and one of them was literally shaking when we came out. NOT for the faint hearted.

Haha, it’s not that scary, those are the bottom of the barrel experiences. Maybe he was shaking for something else? :p

Yeah, that could happen. How about secretly wearing a condom? I’ve never tried it, but what’s the worst that could happen. When girls go on top, you could theoretically come if she’s into it. :p
Hahahahah I guess it wouldn't hurt to give myself the option to release if I really need/want to. I'm more concerned that the session would be hot enough to get me all worked up, but not good enough to make me finish.

Seriously. I went to a sekukyaba with a group of guys once and one of them was literally shaking when we came out. NOT for the faint hearted.
Yeesh, that's exactly what I don't want to happen!....or maybe I do? I'm not exactly sure if that's the kind of result you'd want from a successful visit to one of these places :confused:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Haha, poor guy. He hadn’t had sex for a while or he hit the jackpot? and his girl was an expert at leaving your balls blue.
It wasn't exactly a place with hot girls, but she may have been good.
Or he may indeed have been sex deprived or just over sensitive.

It wasn't exactly a place with hot girls, but she may have been good.
Or he may indeed have been sex deprived or just over sensitive.

You said you went into the sekukyaba with the them, I think I read a post before that you just chatted with the girl? They should’ve been a little confused? w

You said you went into the sekukyaba with the them, I think I read a post before that you just chatted with the girl? They should’ve been a little confused? w
I just chatted with my girls (got two) because they are not into lesbian play.
The guys got a lot more. It was one of those places where you can lay down with a girl and she opens her yukata and you feel her boobs.

I just chatted with my girls (got two) because they are not into lesbian play.
The guys got a lot more. It was one of those places where you can lay down with a girl and she opens her yukata and you feel her boobs.

I see! I’ve never seen a girl in the customer side of a sekukyaba. I’m guessing there aren’t many shops that allow girl customers, or well maybe allow yes, but just for drinks and chat.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I see! I’ve never seen a girl in the customer side of a sekukyaba. I’m guessing there aren’t many shops that allow girl customers, or well maybe allow yes, but just for drinks and chat.
True. I have one time been to a place in Roppongi with a few guys long time ago (the name plate said something like "see through bar"). The girl there actually let me play with her boobs.
But even when i went soapland as a customer, i got some nuru nuru massage but no actual sexual touching. I definitely think girls are either not allowed or only allowed to observe in most regular sex service clubs. I dont mind though, i go mainly because i want to see what its like.
There are some specific delivery healths that cater to women who actually want their sexual needs satisfied by a girl, but i did not get around trying those yet, and even that would be more out of curiosity than because i actually feel a lesbian urge atm.