http://kurenai-ike.com/sp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
4980 yen for 50 min (price after 16:59)

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
It had been a while since I went to a Sekukyaba, but I was really in the mood with making out with college girls so I dropped by Ikebukuro and went for the cheapest foreigner friendly Sekukyaba I could find, and that was Kurenai.

The place is right next to the east exit of Ikebukuro, you really can't miss it, it's got a high sign covering the building's facade with some pretty cool graphics.

I went in and asked if foreigners were allowed (keep in mind my japanese is pretty good and I spoke everything in japanese) tencho didn't answer my question, instead just asked me if I had been to a Sekukyaba before, I said yes, and that was enough for him to let me in. Also you should know that I have a very european look, not asian looking at all, so in the end all they really care for is that you can speak some japanese.

I paid the 4980 yen and then they showed me to a sink to mouthwash and brush my teeth (I only mouthwashed). Then they tolds me to go upstairs. There another guy showed me to my booth. The place is actually very nice! Probably the coolest Sekukyaba I've ver been in, especially if you're really into the old style japanese decorations and women wearing sexy oirans.

I was led to a very comfortable booth in which you lay down (with a nice big pillow for you and the girl) and you it's big enough for you to completely stretch out and not hit your feet on the wall. You are told to just lay there on your back until a girl comes to your booth.

Girl 1 - Misako?
Honestly can't really remember her Sekukyaba name, but she was very nice, we didn't kiss or anything, we just laid there and talked while cuddling. We had some very interesting talks, and even though it wasn't obviously what I was going for, we had some sort of weird connection, and at the end she asked me to exchange LINEs because she wanted to continue our conversation later on. She is a 22 year old college student and works on the Sekukyaba to make some cash while she studies. The next day she sent me a LINE message and we decided to go out next week.

Girl 2 - Hinano
She was so beautiful, very cute face and innocent looking, long brown hair and great eyes, very slim and was really into DFK as soon as she arrived. We barely talked because of so much kissing, but overall she seemed very eager to do her job. Full GFE. Recommended.

Girl 3 - Kanae
A bit chubby, but that also equalled to great boobs and ass, she was super cute and loved to make eye contact, Great kissing session with her. We stopped from time to time to chat and the more we talked the more comfortable she felt with me. By the end there was lots of groping and aggressive DFK, pretty awesome! She is only 20 year old and also a college student. Also at the end as I was getting ready to go, I asked her about the VIP room, and she said it's basically the same thing except it's completely private and bigger/more comfortable. She said we could go there next time and that we could do "more things" since no one else will check in on us during 15 minutes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you like japanese style places and want to feel like a samurai while making out with sexy college students and not pay too much money, then this is the place to go.

TIP: It is definitely a good idea for you to speak japanese, and if you don't then study up! Because for example, the only way I was able to get that girl's LINE was because we were having a good conversation in japanese, so she felt comfortable speaking with me, and now I'm seeing her next week outside the Sekukyaba. So in this kind of places, speaking japanese scores you BIG points, just keep that in mind.

The answer for all sekukyaba's will always be: Highly Unlikely. If it happens consider yourself extremely lucky. If you don't get caught and banned you're practically winning the lottery here.