http://kurenai-ike.com/sp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min ¥3980; 30 min VIP ¥9000

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese only, except to say "Full House" or "Bon Jovi"

Details of the Encounter:
I took the week off to be with my kids for spring break, but they displayed about as much interest in hanging with me as my wife does, so on a warm spring Tuesday, I hopped the train bound for Ikebukuro looking to get up-close and personal with some female body parts. Mind you, Ikebukuro is so far from my house that it might as well be on the other side of the sun. It’s so far from home that the water swirls a different way down the drains there. But I had time for adventure today, and I had unfinished business in the town I (wrongly) translate as “cum bag.”

I got off the train about 1 p.m. or so and headed straight for Kurenai, using the map on their website (opened in the app on my phone). When I got there, I realized that I had actually almost gone into Kurenai the day I went to Campus Night instead — it’s immediately left of notorious deai cafe Kirari, which is hard to miss from the sidewalk.

Up the stairs I bounded, asked the tencho if gaijin were ok as a matter of politeness and he asked the usual do I speak Japanese and do I understand sekukyaba. Then I had to take off my shoes and was shown the locker to put them in and then pointed to the toilet for a quick pee. Then it was up one more flight of stairs where another male employee showed me to my… seat? No. Booth? Sort of. It was a mat on the floor with a high pillow close to the aisle and a low shelf on the far wall. This looked promising. My beer arrived (in the can, how déclassé) and I pounded it (what’s a vacation without pounding a beer at 1 p.m. on a Tuesday in a strip club of sorts?) and within a minute or so, my first girl arrived.

GIRL 1 - SHIN
Spoiler alert: you might as well just write Shin’s name down right now on the long list of women that I love. Write it near the top, and write it in ink. Tattoo ink. Hell, write it in blood. Shin came in, gave me a yoroshiku and climbed right onto me. So far, Majora was right! She leaned forward and kissed me tight-lipped, and then immediately rolled off to my right and laid down next to me. Before I could wonder what had just gone wrong, she pulled apart her yukata (all the girls wear yukata here) to reveal her very small, very firm breasts crested by standard-issue tight brown eye-shaped nipples. She was not super-pretty in the conventional sense, with yellow-blonde short hair, sort of a “gyaru” look about her though not over-the-top. Her breasts, as I said, were very small but firm, she didn’t really have a waist (though certainly not fat, just not thin), but oh sweet lord Jesus there’s a fire, did she have a booty. Does the Japanese onomatopoeia “byon byon” mean anything to you? If so, you know what I mean about her ass. I couldn’t get enough of it. Now hear this: you aren’t technically supposed to touch beneath the waist at this place. I hadn’t actually meant to, to be honest, but I’m getting way ahead of myself, sighing heavily as I remember Shin. She laid next to me and we talked softly. I started lightly running my fingers up and down her arm and tracing the lines along her clavicle and down between her breasts and I placed a hand on her head and gently massaged her and she melted into me. She just melted right into me. We became sort of this puddle of butter. She wrapped a leg around my waist and an arm around my back and pulled me in tight and gone were the hard-lipped kisses. She pressed her mouth onto mine softly, sucked a lip for a second or two and then slipped her tongue gently into my mouth. The whole rest of the session we made out like two 17-year-olds in the back of a sunset-orange Caprice, my hands wandering all over her, stroking, gently massaging, tracing her lines and she was breathing ragged and rubbing the base of my skull absently while kissing me like we were the last two lovers alive. When the guy came to tell us time was up, she looked hurt. If it was an act, gentlemen, it was worth Jennifer Anniston’s salary at least. She started to tell me about VIP, and that two other girls were coming… the tencho was hovering over us… I said I’d see her later, not to worry about it. I said it was my first time here, I wanted to see all the girls, but I’d ask for her later. She left, I ordered another drink and laid back onto the floor, my heart fluttering, feeling like I had just broken up with the love of my life.

GIRL 2 - REINA
Reina came bounding in after my second drink arrived and climbed right onto my prone lap and started grinding. Again, I silently thanked Majora for his accurate advice. Reina was, however, almost completely unattractive. She was overweight, with decent boobs though, and just not a very pretty face, I’m sorry to admit. She also didn’t really click with me, and I’m not sure she would click with anybody. To her credit, the humping never stopped the whole 15 minutes, but half the time she wasn’t even on my dick, she was below it sort of on my sack and my legs and she was kind of looking all around the room, no eye contact, and didn’t really want to talk. She had no gripes if I felt/kissed/sucked her nips but she didn’t like me massaging her (it’s fun — some girls don’t like it, some are like “meh” and others go gaga for it, like Shin or a few days ago a Chinese MP woman I actually got to lie on a table for half an hour of me massaging her). Reina wasn’t into it and other than making her ever-so-slightly horny when I figured out through trial and error a thing she liked involving my tongue and her boobs, I could tell we just weren’t going to connect and I was glad when it was over and she — just as cheerfully as she arrived — said goodbye.

GIRL 3 - CHATBOT 3000
The third girl came and spent less than a full second on my lap before rolling over to my right side, lying next to me (facing me) and going into full-on Chatty Cathy mode. Sweet bouncing Jesus on a pilate ball, this girl could talk. Have you ever been cornered by a hyperactive 11-year-old who looks just a little over and to the right of your head and proceeds — without pausing for breath — to tell you every single thought that is passing through their mind? This chick was exactly like that. She didn’t make eye contact, she didn’t breathe. She wanted to tell me how interested she was in America. I realized as she was going on that I had heard her while I was making out with Shin, she had been in a different booth telling some other unfortunate customer the exact. same. story. She talked as fast as an auctioneer, but since it was mostly band names and old TV show titles, I was able to follow her. I pulled apart her kimono to get a look at her even-smaller-than-Shin boobs, and she actually pulled it closed again without breaking the rhythm of her monologue. I gave up on anything remotely sexual with this girl. I didn’t even put my hand on her after about five minutes. Once she closed that kimono, I just talked to her about Full House and Who’s the Boss and A-Ha and Bon Jovi and… and… and… and…

Finally the tencho came and evicted her, still chattering, from my booth. I asked him how much for an extended session in a VIP room with Shin, he said 9,000 yen total (6,000 encho, 3,000 yen 30 minutes VIP) and I paid him without hesitation. I went up another flight of stairs to another booth just like this one except this one faced the short wall away from the door and there was nobody else up there. Shin and I made out like teenagers, and when the time came to go, she kept kissing me, while we stood, while we adjusted our clothes, while we walked back toward the door she kept kissing me. If she was acting, this woman is Meryl Streep. I don’t say it’s impossible — I find it hard to believe a young girl like her would be remotely interested in me, but we did seem to click to put it mildly. Like we were resonating on the same frequency. She waved bye to me at the top of the stairs, her face seeming like a painted-on smile over genuine sadness, and I carried that image with me down to the street, where I almost fell to my knees on the sidewalk from the crushing sense of loss of no longer having Shin in my arms.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
When Shin was in the circle of my arms, when my fingers were tracing her elbows, her temples, her sides, the incredible curves of her hips, all the shit that I hate in the world was squelched and the only signal that came through was her, her, her. She was a panic room in a house attacked by insecurity, a sensory deprivation chamber that allowed only the best sensations. She was everything that the absolute best can be in a P4P experience of any kind. A fantasy that bleeds into reality, that blurs the lines like a Gaussian filter. I can see her face in my mind as I write this, and I miss her.

The other two girls I could have done without completely. But hey, for less than 4000 yen? If Ikebukuro was less than 10,000 light years away, I'd be at Kurenai daily.

So nothing else happened in the VIP room?

Reactions: akasam and MossBoss
I didn't particularly care for the one time I visited this shop, mostly due to not connecting with any of the girls. But sometimes there's the one that just clicks.

I was making the rounds in Ikebukuro yesterday as well, but we didn't cross into any of the same shops. Made a first visit to Smart, but didn't fully enjoy due to 20+ minute delay before the start of the set risking being late for my reserved visit with favorite-girl at her shop on her birthday. Made it there with 2 minutes to spare. All turned out well though: she accepted an outside date next week.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I didn't particularly care for the one time I visited this shop, mostly due to not connecting with any of the girls. But sometimes there's the one that just clicks.

I was making the rounds in Ikebukuro yesterday as well, but we didn't cross into any of the same shops. Made a first visit to Smart, but didn't fully enjoy due to 20+ minute delay before the start of the set risking being late for my reserved visit with favorite-girl at her shop on her birthday. Made it there with 2 minutes to spare. All turned out well though: she accepted an outside date next week.
I saw some foreigners and wondered if they were TAGgers. :)

I saw some foreigners and wondered if they were TAGgers. :)

Not me! ;)

Good you hit a jackpot there. It’s usually 2 forgettable girls and 1 good, but when it’s good, it’s gooood. ;)

Great review, I’m sorry your house is in the dark side of the galaxy.

Not me! ;)

Good you hit a jackpot there. It’s usually 2 forgettable girls and 1 good, but when it’s good, it’s gooood. ;)

Great review, I’m sorry your house is in the dark side of the galaxy.
I thought the whole galaxy was dark until I met Shin.

Naaaaah, I just couldn’t resist the easy opportunity to write something emo/poetic here. ;)

Anyway thanks for the prior reviews. I went to the mizugi place, too, and it was a nice time but I probably wouldn’t go back.

Details please!!!!
I had only booked a half hour, so we played a few hurried games of Jenga (she won two out of three) and then we used her iPhone to update the Japanese Wikipedia page on M Theory, during which I felt like she got too focused on Edward Witten and the second superstring revolution which left us very little time to talk about the mathematical anomalies -- the primary reason I took her up to VIP to begin with. I liked kissing her, though, so I let it slide. :D

In all seriousness, all that really needs to be known about the VIP is that if you exceed the girl's or the shop's limits you will get yourself and every other foreigner in Japan banned. To publicly write what one girl did might create expectations -- either high or low -- that aren't consistent with reality in this universe (though theoretically there is a universe in which I am the girl and the girl is me and I pay me to do stuff to me in the VIP...) :confused:

The girls' limits will likely vary. For example, given 30 minutes, Reina would probably dry hump me into a dark shiny spot on the floor, and Girl Three would probably recap for me the plot of every episode of Diff'rent Strokes. As fast as she talks, I'm not sure what she'd do with the other 27 minutes...

However, the shop's limits are well-publicized: no touching the girl below the waist. "Oppai and kiss only" the guy at the door will say. Exceed that in any room and you risk not only your own golden ticket but that of the other expats who would follow. Be a gentleman, get the girl comfortable and aroused, and let her lead, is my unsolicited advice. After that, you get what you get, and it probably won't be nearly as much as you hoped. That's why everybody talks about blue balls leaving these places and ends up at NHP or Lovely Hand...

I had only booked a half hour, so we played a few hurried games of Jenga (she won two out of three) and then we used her iPhone to update the Japanese Wikipedia page on M Theory, during which I felt like she got too focused on Edward Witten and the second superstring revolution which left us very little time to talk about the mathematical anomalies -- the primary reason I took her up to VIP to begin with. I liked kissing her, though, so I let it slide. :D

In all seriousness, all that really needs to be known about the VIP is that if you exceed the girl's or the shop's limits you will get yourself and every other foreigner in Japan banned. To publicly write what one girl did might create expectations -- either high or low -- that aren't consistent with reality in this universe (though theoretically there is a universe in which I am the girl and the girl is me and I pay me to do stuff to me in the VIP...) :confused:

The girls' limits will likely vary. For example, given 30 minutes, Reina would probably dry hump me into a dark shiny spot on the floor, and Girl Three would probably recap for me the plot of every episode of Diff'rent Strokes. As fast as she talks, I'm not sure what she'd do with the other 27 minutes...

However, the shop's limits are well-publicized: no touching the girl below the waist. "Oppai and kiss only" the guy at the door will say. Exceed that in any room and you risk not only your own golden ticket but that of the other expats who would follow. Be a gentleman, get the girl comfortable and aroused, and let her lead, is my unsolicited advice. After that, you get what you get, and it probably won't be nearly as much as you hoped. That's why everybody talks about blue balls leaving these places and ends up at NHP or Lovely Hand...

Sounds like she wasn’t mathematically rigorous... such a turn off :(

That was the most ridiculous follow up written by anyone ever. What the hell you mean too focused on Edward Witten? That's not even theoretically possible.

That guy is a physicist and still mathematicians love him; try to beat that! Without boobs of course, boobs would beat anything.

That was the most ridiculous follow up written by anyone ever. What the hell you mean too focused on Edward Witten? That's not even theoretically possible.

That guy is a physicist and still mathematicians love him; try to beat that! Without boobs of course, boobs would beat anything.
544F5776-A165-4FE0-AB95-98D8A7C7B4C9.jpeg

So was this just via a mixture of charm and luck, an under the table offer of P4P or a secret extra option offered at this place?
She's been my regular shimei at that shop for almost 2 years (have not ever done a shimei with another girl there in all that time). She is basically my version of Shin. I don't know whether it will lead to a love hotel or just dinner yet, going to just go with the flow. Worst case I have a nice dinner with her and then go to the shop. The douhan fee there is pretty cheap in any case.

Hello,

I have been in this site for about a year but never really posted anything.

Well anyways I tried kurenai tonight after reading numerous reviews.

I was rejected very quickly lol. I walked in, no one was there so I said sumimasen and a guy walked out. The moment he saw me he crossed his arms and said dame. Lol, I'm sure he recommended campus night as I don't speak Japanese very well but in his following sentences I heard campus I'm pretty sure. Didn't end up going though. Just an funny story lol.

Reactions: Majora
Hello,

I have been in this site for about a year but never really posted anything.

Well anyways I tried kurenai tonight after reading numerous reviews.

I was rejected very quickly lol. I walked in, no one was there so I said sumimasen and a guy walked out. The moment he saw me he crossed his arms and said dame. Lol, I'm sure he recommended campus night as I don't speak Japanese very well but in his following sentences I heard campus I'm pretty sure. Didn't end up going though. Just an funny story lol.

I’ve seen that the shops are very time sensitive, what day/time did you go?

I went about 2 hours ago :p. I posted this as I was walking away to an arcade :p. I didn't present myself with a ton of confidence which is what probably did it, and the tout since I've read they are more random about who they let in.

Reactions: Majora
I went about 2 hours ago :p. I posted this as I was walking away to an arcade :p. I didn't present myself with a ton of confidence which is what probably did it, and the tout since I've read they are more random about who they let in.
Probably just too full.
It was so crowded everywhere today, idk why.

Probably just too full.
It was so crowded everywhere today, idk why.

Ikr. Anyways Kurenai is very reliable around noon on weekdays. At night is not only much more expensive, but crowded, so they don’t want your gaijinness to make other customers uncomfortable, cuz racism?

My word - THAT is a great review! I'll be in Tokyo next week for the very first time and have built in flexibility in my schedule, so I think i'll give this a go.

Reactions: Not Even Dave
GIRL 3 - CHATBOT 3000
The third girl came and spent less than a full second on my lap before rolling over to my right side, lying next to me (facing me) and going into full-on Chatty Cathy mode.

They actually do exist! I think i met this chatbot 3000 today as i went to kurenai to try out oppai pub one more time. She went off chattering at light speed once she found out i spoke english and from america. She had a few moments of machine gun stuttering from being too excited or something.