Kurenai website

Appointment Length & Costs:
50min/4980 after 5pm

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Passable Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
pretty sure I was getting trolled by the Tencho as the session went on.

They start off with: can’t remember theirs because I was laughing at myself for getting trolled.

XL: big girl with really big tits (2 handfuls) at least. She was very happy to roam all over my body with her hands. But my hands were only fascinated with those tits. Pretty chatty but did not hint anything further.

L/M: slightly abit wider than the average Japanese girls than I’m used to. Very much into kissing and nipple teasing. Had a kinda funny breath, probably had a burger or something before she came to me. Tots did not really match her body size.

XS: if I had an inkling that I was getting trolled, this girl definitely confirmed my suspicions. She was stick thin, looks kinda older than the other girls. She came in and straightaway tried to tongue me. But her dfk technique totally turned me off. She did like how I would imagine a toad would do it. She would stick her tongue in and then take it back out and kept repeating that. She then proceeded to tell me that it was her first day working.

I will probably give this place one more try before writing it off.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
For my experience, I would not repeat but I would like to give it at least one more try.

looks like the place across the road has better and more consistent reviews.