Guest viewing is limited

Kyoto Bar to watch Rugby

Just curious...how did the boyfriend find out?

He was waiting in the lobby with the rest of the group and saw her come down in the elevator with me. Wasn’t rocket science. :)

And he wasn’t from Kyoto, none of them were. She was from Hokkaido, I think he was from Okayama or Tottori, somewhere north of Hiroshima.

Reactions: MikeH
He was waiting in the lobby with the rest of the group and saw her come down in the elevator with me. Wasn’t rocket science. :)

And he wasn’t from Kyoto, none of them were. She was from Hokkaido, I think he was from Okayama or Tottori, somewhere north of Hiroshima.

Makes sense. My great-grandpa was from up in that region. One day his daughter came home from school and told him she was being physically abused by a classmate and the teacher wasn't doing anything. His solution was to show at up at the school and beat the living shit out of the teacher and put him in the hospital. Folks up there have an interesting approach to conflict resolution.

Makes sense. My great-grandpa was from up in that region. One day his daughter came home from school and told him she was being physically abused by a classmate and the teacher wasn't doing anything. His solution was to show at up at the school and beat the living shit out of the teacher and put him in the hospital. Folks up there have an interesting approach to conflict resolution.

Sounds like how we solve issues where I grew up. 'Cept we usually end up cracking a few beers together after it's done.