Guest viewing is limited

Kyoto Dx Strip Club

Out of action

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post an Kyoto strip club experience on these boards or if it belongs elsewhere but if its not,mod,certainly please remove it,move it or let me know. I just wanted to share a VERY interesting and UNEXPECTED experience at Kyoto DX strip today.

Okay,let me start by saying that,at the Kyoto DX Strip club,it can't even be compared to be the same as the ones in Tokyo(except for naked Japanese women,they both have to have them to work,lol.)

I went in the afternoon and paid the standard entrance fee of 6k. Went in,sat down,looked around,the place had about a little more then a dozen guys there(thus,it was maybe 1/3 or 1/4 full the way it looks.)

Saw 2 different strippers dance,first clothed,2nd routine almost fully naked. Each alternated after their turn. (Different from Shibuya's in that each pair of dancers went through their 3 songs and dances before ending it with a chance for the audience members to get pictures of them or with them,however they prefer.) After both dancers finished their dances,lights darknen and I was expecting picture time but nope,both dancers now were doing a routine and finished it with a extreme soft core lesbian-tease score. I thought,okay,after that,picture time! Ahem............nope! 1 new dancer with a microphone introduces 2 other new girls to come out and offer a little audience particpation,asking any guy interested in feeling those 2 girl's boobs! My jaw dropped,saw more then half the audience get by the stage and started copping a feel(the 1st first timed each guy,not sure of exact time but did notice several guys got repeats and the girls didn't mind.) After that was done,the 2 girls get changed and come back out to do a short naked interlude. Afterwords,it got even more strange. Another new girl introduces 2 other girls and ask them each in turn to take pee onto a plastic,square,enclosed cube with toilet attached. girl that introduced them then takes her turn and it appears she outpees the other 2. Not sure what the winner received,if anything. That part ended and then all the girls came out and started dancing clothed before all getting naked. From that point on,I didn't have a clue what to expect next. Here's what happened.

I found it why there was no picture sessions and how the girls made their money......by offering different kinds of service. Nothing illegal(like nothing unclothed,well,for the guy that is,the girls stripped for their service,somewhat.) I'll try and give a price on each service offered but my memory isn't that great so here goes.

First a single girl comes out and she goes to pick who she sees and offers *various*services to guys she sees and picks. About each minute after(or maybe shorter time,I didn't keep track.),another girl comes out until all 12 or so of them are out and asking guys if they want service. This is where luck or or choice is the factor in whether you get asked by the girl,or maybe even if you're a regular or not,that seemed to be tremendous factor.............or your appearance.

I only got 2 girls to ask me but still,that was better then nothing right?

Kissing/DFK?=1000Yen,boob touching,which includes some boobs onto your face,if the girl chooses=2000Yen,fingering her pussy(they give you a finger condom to wear,for their protection,in case you have dirty fingernails or haven't cut them,lol),I recall getting lap dances too with a few girls but can't recall if it was added to one of the options(my Japanese is sadly,only conversational so when a Japanese person starts speaking very fast,I get left behind a lot.)Finally,licking their pussy for.........3k. What,lick her pussy? Really? Yep,I kid you not. Although I only chose that option with who I think thought was one of hottest of the whole group. Mirei was her name but I wound up getting it wrong a bit later(said Mi-Rin,ugh,my bad)and she corrected me. She was the most beautiful but also looked to have one the most hairy pussy of them all. Down side for me chosing to lick her was for the first time,I actually got one of her pubic hairs on my tongue. Licked her while fondling her boobs and she pressed her boobs onto my face a few times,took me hand and put onto her butt to feel her rear also. She gave a frontal assault lap dance that puts to shame the ones that give them back in Canada. Mirei copped a feel of my balls a few times before ending my service with a smile and hug.

I forgot to mention I had another girl before Mirei offer me a service and I choose kissing and feeling here boobs. Forgot her name but wow,she was very into DFK,I think its the first time I had a woman DFK that good!

When service time was done which seemed like 30 min to 45,it was time for a new feature. A girl comes out and introduces 2 girls and offers guys as chance to use a very very small vibrator on them. Of course plenty of guys went up to have fun on them. Nothing exciting about it,during it they all chatted with each other. After this session,both girls leave and come back naked and do a short dance. They leave and then 4 different girls come out and start dancing a musical score in various costumes then finish it naked(partial for some.) It finishes then it starts again with another who wants to feel her boobs again session with different trio. A new event starts,this one is the girls offering 3 guys a massage(alternating with other after a set period of time.) Once its over,the massaged girls leave and return naked to do a short musical number.

A second round for service time begins again. Once that's over,all the girls leave and come back out to receive a final applause. Or so I thought it was. Various girls pick their guys to have a final moments to grab their boobs but not before having a VERY quick game of
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post an Kyoto strip club experience on these boards or if it belongs elsewhere but if its not,mod,certainly please remove it,move it or let me know. I just wanted to share a VERY interesting and UNEXPECTED experience at Kyoto DX strip today.

Okay,let me start by saying that,at the Kyoto DX Strip club,it can't even be compared to be the same as the ones in Tokyo(except for naked Japanese women,they both have to have them to work,lol.)

I went in the afternoon and paid the standard entrance fee of 6k. Went in,sat down,looked around,the place had about a little more then a dozen guys there(thus,it was maybe 1/3 or 1/4 full the way it looks.)

Saw 2 different strippers dance,first clothed,2nd routine almost fully naked. Each alternated after their turn. (Different from Shibuya's in that each pair of dancers went through their 3 songs and dances before ending it with a chance for the audience members to get pictures of them or with them,however they prefer.) After both dancers finished their dances,lights darknen and I was expecting picture time but nope,both dancers now were doing a routine and finished it with a extreme soft core lesbian-tease score. I thought,okay,after that,picture time! Ahem............nope! 1 new dancer with a microphone introduces 2 other new girls to come out and offer a little audience particpation,asking any guy interested in feeling those 2 girl's boobs! My jaw dropped,saw more then half the audience get by the stage and started copping a feel(the 1st first timed each guy,not sure of exact time but did notice several guys got repeats and the girls didn't mind.) After that was done,the 2 girls get changed and come back out to do a short naked interlude. Afterwords,it got even more strange. Another new girl introduces 2 other girls and ask them each in turn to take pee onto a plastic,square,enclosed cube with toilet attached. girl that introduced them then takes her turn and it appears she outpees the other 2. Not sure what the winner received,if anything. That part ended and then all the girls came out and started dancing clothed before all getting naked. From that point on,I didn't have a clue what to expect next. Here's what happened.

I found it why there was no picture sessions and how the girls made their money......by offering different kinds of service. Nothing illegal(like nothing unclothed,well,for the guy that is,the girls stripped for their service,somewhat.) I'll try and give a price on each service offered but my memory isn't that great so here goes.

First a single girl comes out and she goes to pick who she sees and offers *various*services to guys she sees and picks. About each minute after(or maybe shorter time,I didn't keep track.),another girl comes out until all 12 or so of them are out and asking guys if they want service. This is where luck or or choice is the factor in whether you get asked by the girl,or maybe even if you're a regular or not,that seemed to be tremendous factor.............or your appearance.

Kissing/DFK?=1000Yen,boob touching,which includes some boobs onto your face,if the girl chooses=2000Yen,fingering her pussy(they give you a finger condom to wear,for their protection,in case you have dirty fingernails or haven't cut them,lol),I recall getting lap dances too with a few girls but can't recall if it was added to one of the options(my Japanese is sadly,only conversational so when a Japanese person starts speaking very fast,I get left behind a lot.)Finally,licking their pussy for.........3k. What,lick her pussy? Really? Yep,I kid you not. Although I only chose that option with who I think thought was one of hottest of the whole group. Mirei was her name but I wound up getting it wrong a bit later(said Mi-Rin,ugh,my bad)and she corrected me. She was the most beautiful but also looked to have one the most hairy pussy of them all. Down side for me chosing to lick her was for the first time,I actually got one of her pubic hairs on my tongue. Licked her while fondling her boobs and she pressed her boobs onto my face a few times,took me hand and put onto her butt to feel her rear also. She gave a frontal assault lap dance that puts to shame the ones that give them back in Canada. Mirei copped a feel of my balls a few times before ending my service with a smile and hug.

I forgot to mention I had another girl before Mirei offer me a service and I choose kissing and feeling here boobs. Forgot her name but wow,she was very into DFK,I think its the first time I had a woman DFK that good!

When service time was done which seemed like 30 min to 45,it was time for a new feature. A girl comes out and introduces 2 girls and offers guys as chance to use a very very small vibrator on them. Of course plenty of guys went up to have fun on them. Nothing exciting about it,during it they all chatted with each other. After this session,both girls leave and come back naked and do a short dance. They leave and then 4 different girls come out and start dancing a musical score in various costumes then finish it naked(partial for some.) It finishes then it starts again with another who wants to feel her boobs again session with different trio. A new event starts,this one is the girls offering 3 guys a massage(alternating with other after a set period of time.) Once its over,the massaged girls leave and return naked to do a short musical number.

A second round for service time begins again. Once that's over,all the girls leave and come back out to receive a final applause. Or so I thought it was. Various girls pick their guys to have final moments to grab their boobs but not before having a game of Janken to decide something(sorry,I really wish I knew).

I think they were to close at 09oo but it was already almost 5 min past that and I left after I was lucky to get another girl to feel her boobs(I got 4 total out of the majority of them.)

So,there you have it in a nutshell folks(not the exact order of events but thats pretty much what happened),Kyoto DX Live Strip theatre. I looked up info on it and all it said was lap dances but wow,sure was a little bit more then that. It was a different experience for me,thats for sure! My final night and I'll be heading to Osaka next morning for 1 night and see if I can get a report on my findings there.

Sorry everyone if my post is like a wall of text!

Wow! This is exactly what one used to get long time back in their sister club DX Kabuchiko in Tokyo...but sadly not anymore.
I thought that those good old days were lost for ever, but your experience proves me wrong.. Let us hope that this is not just an exception and that they won't be forced to close because of this..

Yea,don't doubt you for a second. I read somewhere online as well that many of these DX strip theatres used to even offer FS and other things before the Aids period changed that,its a shame things have changed considerably due to that.

Hi everyone,

A second round for service time begins again. Once that's over,all the girls leave and come back out to receive a final applause. Or so I thought it was. Various girls pick their guys to have a final moments to grab their boobs but not before having a VERY quick game of
Hi everyone,

A second round for service time begins again. Once that's over,all the girls leave and come back out to receive a final applause. Or so I thought it was. Various girls pick their guys to have final moments to grab their boobs but not before having a game of Janken to decide something(sorry,I really wish I knew).

I think they were to close at 09oo but it was already almost 5 min past that and I left after I was lucky to get another girl to feel her boobs(I got 4 total out of the majority of them.)

So,there you have it in a nutshell folks(not the exact order of events but thats pretty much what happened),Kyoto DX Live Strip theatre. I looked up info on it and all it said was lap dances but wow,sure was a little bit more then that. It was a different experience for me,thats for sure! My final night and I'll be heading to Osaka next morning for 1 night and see if I can get a report on my findings there.

Sorry everyone if my post is like a wall of text!

Hi,

This place looks super interesting and I want to try it out; do you have an address/website? gaijin friendly?

Moved over to the review section.

Update: I visited DX Tohji yesterday, and well it wasn't as bad as the website led me to believe. It was rather interesting. Yes, there was boob touching/groping and well that was free, no extra charge. But it was not as the intiator of this thread had said, which means that things have likely changed since he last went. Now it's all about the show, and now there is a photo session after each performer does there thing. After the photo session (also the girls are very kind to their patrons), comes a final show from the girl where they show off their genitals to each guy. This is quick, but yet also very nice. The most interesting thing was they had a strip version of Les Misérables. The girl who performed was fantastic and gorgeous. She did acrobatic stunts with cloth, awesome gymnastics, and well she was the most popular girl as all the men stood up to take photos with her.

This place is pretty good, but not as the original poster had mentioned so things have likely changed since then.

Feel free to post a full review for this. Thanks.