Appointment Length & Costs:
5000 - 7000 yen

Type/Location:
http://www.dx-tohji.co.jp/

Language Notes:
almost 0 Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hello from long time lurker

Was in Kansai for a week so decided to hit up all the places that was discussed on the forum before.

I'll start off by stating that I am born Asian, only speak English and almost 0 Japanese.

Read on other's review this place is a stripclub + extra, decide to check it out so I look up the time for last showing. Went in at around 19:30 PM, there was a doorman at the entrance. Told him basically "Hajimete" and he guide me to the vending machine outside where you can buy the entrance ticket. ( I pay 5K but I was there for the last show, I read during the day entrance is 7K)

Walk in, place is abit run down, you can see the girl's resting area on the side, with vending machine selling beer. Rule are simple, no phone usage or photoraphy/videography inside the theater.

There were 3 other guests inside already, 2 with girls on top of them with their tops down.

I though they knew the performer so I just took a seat by myself and wait for the show to start, however in a few min one of the gal came to me with simple English " One thousand, boob touch", so I payed, she undress her top, sat on me and let me grope for about 10min on the body, don't know if below the belt is an option (Now I think I made the mistake of paying her in advance because I think, base on observation, after the girl mount you they'll whisper to you about other added service, because one of the girl after mounting on a guest, took him up to the side of the stage, took off her pantie and let him eat her out right there for about 10min)

After girl A is finish, girl B came to offer, you can decline the guest beside me decline.

Soon the show start, is not bad but definitely not worth the 5k entrance fee. The flow is abit different than other people's expereince ( again, not sure is it because it was early weeknight and everyone just want to go home)

The performer will usually dance in full cloth for first song, second song half dress, third song full naked, will do some move where flash her vagina and this is usually when people clap

The next 2 performer were just so so, kinda random dancing, made me think the point is just to show off their body.

I do see attendee walk up to tip the girl in the middle of performance, but I feel it might be for this place only since Toyo in Osaka work differently.

Than come intermission where probably the least popular girl go to each of us (4) to let us feel her breast and list out the remaining schedule.

The show ended with a group parapara dance with the least popular girl barely trying, than as the final dance end, everyone clap and shop close up. It was around 20:30~21:00pm

Having cross compare to past reviews, I can confirm atleast two extra menu are body touch and DATY.

Not a bad place to kill time if you are staying on the south side of Kyoto and don't want to bother yourself to shijo/gion area, but if you do have the time I would recommened N-cat which I'll detail in another post.

I would recommend to go atleast 30min before the last show begin, you get more time for the extra options.

If you're into show/performance, Toyo Show in Osaka is a much better option since the entrance fee is only 3K and there are even AV actress performing, but no extra option.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited:
Do you think they allow Gaijin?
I mean white guys, is there a chance they thought you were Japanese?
The girls spoke to you in English or Japanese?

I can't say for sure but I feel since the place is a bit run down they're more like to be relax on the rule, I would suggest that go on a weekday so the business is slower, approach the front guy and start by saying things like

"Nihongo ga sukoshi wakarimasu" and "rūru o rikai suru", that tend to work for me.

Girls all spoke to me in English, not conversational english but simple thing like here touch, here no touch.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

They let in anybody, regardless of ethnicity or Japanese skills.

Not all the girls will speak English, and probably none will speak it unbrokenly. When it comes to 'extras' they'll mime, if nothing else is working.

One time I went I was treated like a Lord delivered unto them from the fabled West; another, everybody ignored me completely (so no 'extras'). It's a rum place.

Part of the fun is wondering what proportion of the clientele is going to make it out alive. In the daytime, in particular, there is geriatricism on display like you wouldn't believe.

Sad thing about this story...

By Japanese standards, this place probably sucks..

For the service options and the price, I would be going this kind of place in the US very often...

Not really, all stripclubs in Japan are at best like this now. The really crazy stuff got shut down ages ago for everyone.