Guest viewing is limited

Kyoto Dx-tohji

Katanasei

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Yesterday I went to DX-Tohji in Kyoto and well it was decent. First off, Japanese strip clubs are a bit different from American strip clubs in that they are mostly watching and no touching. It is more of a performance rather than a typical strip joint with breasts and bottoms in your face. But here is my account of my experience.

It was a Wednesday evening at about 7:15 pm. The taxi dropped me off at toji and inokuma dori, a spot close by to the venue. After a short walk down a dark and dirty street I arrived at DX-Tohji and at the door there was a man who helped me to buy my ticket. Tickets are purchased through a vending machine. To get in for the 7:30 pm showing cost me 5000 yen. A bit pricy, but I was expecting 7000 yen; however, for some reason it seems I got a discount, perhaps it is because I look like a student. After receiving the ticket I slowly entered the strip club. The first room I entered seemed to be a smoking room with a vending machine for drinks. This small lobby area has two doors, both of which lead to the seats and the stage.

So I walked through the black doors that led to girls and boobies. Well not so much boobies, because they were covered up, but each of the girls were wearing white dresses with there lower regions showing as the stage spun around with them on it. It was interesting, but well where are the boobies, all I saw were hairy p***y. The lights suddenly went dark and the show ended. I walked outside, paced around looked at my cell phone waiting for 7:30 to come around. And eventually I just walked back in and took a seat near the front of the stage. In the theater there is one bathroom, but don't worry there are plenty of urinals and stalls. I'd say go for the front seat, you'll be closer to the action, like 2-3 feet away depending on your seat.

I forgot to mention that it seems DX-Tohji does not collect phones, or bags, but taking photos/videos are still a big no-no.

The show started a little bit later than expected and was a bit slow at first, but it got better. Here is the general break down of each act.

1) girl comes on to stage and dances fully clothed (4 min)
2) girl leaves stage for a minute
3) girl comes back on stage a bit more nude wearing see through cloth that reveal her breasts; however, she is still wearing her panties. She will then dance, maybe do some gymnastic moves and then she'd her undies; this revealing the soft petals between her legs. The dance will continue as she reveals her flower to all. (6-7 min)
4) after the gymnastics/dancing she will leave the stage and come back in different clothing usually, a little bit more conservative. Well, maybe not conservative because they're still kinda topless and bottomless. Usually it'll be like a dress or a t-shirt.
5) it's photo time! Photos here seem to be a bit more expensive than other places at 1000 yen a pop, but the girls are really nice and are very thankful for their patrons. If you want you can even ask another guy to take a picture of you with the performer. I did, totally not awkward at all. No, but seriously practically all the guys will eventually ask to take a photo with one of the girls. I say why not if not for the memory. The only thing I'll say is that the Polaroid camera that they use sucks! Some of the girls were actually quite pretty, and like marriage material or a nadeshiko, then again they are strippers. Ehh, well what the he marriage material. The Polaroid makes them look quite bad. But I still think it's worth it to get a few photos of your favorite girls. Some of them even sell CDs though I have no idea what's on them. After giving them the money and taking your photo, they'll ask for your name to sign the photo. They'll then give you your photo and you shake their hands with both of your own.
6) you'll return to your seat and then wait for the photo session to end. After it ends the lights will go off and the girl will come out for one last performance. It's the, "wow...wait is that really what it looks like. Let me get closer and examine it. Yep, it's real!", finale. Well not really, but let's just call it the, "last call if you didn't see my pussy before take an eyeful before I leave". This is the last part of the show for that girl where she goes to each patron and spreads her legs wide. She'll let each guy look for a few seconds until moving on to the next one. If your sitting in the front row you'll be a few feet away from her genitalia. Do it! It's the best!
7) she'll finish up, take a bow and then leave the stage, a few minutes later the next act will come on.

Here's the break down of the girls I saw and their performances

The first girl to arrive on stage wore a nurses outfit as she danced around a chair. She was maybe a 7/10. The dancing was good, but a bit slow for me. I was like where's the boobs...I need boobs. After her little dance she came out in a sexy red see through dress that draped against her sensual curves. She slowly danced on the stage as it spun around for all to see. She then removed her panties and gave us all a good view. She was probably my second favorite out of the five girls that performed.

The next act was something out of an old samurai movie. A geisha act, but without all the heavy white make-up. She danced, spun around flailed her fan and umbrella giving us small peaks as to what was beneath her kimono. And well if any of you have read a doujin y'all know that they go nude underneath. Though, not sure if actual girls do that. Maybe I'll ask one day, but I digress as that's another topic on its own. After her dance she slowly reveals what lies beneath, but not nearly as much as the first girl, but hey I did get to see her flower a few times. Though after her dance she had a groping session. She'd go around on stage and asked if any of the audience members would like to grope her boobs and well everyone's a pervert so of course we all groped them and I must say for as long as possible. There was no extra charge for this, but boy were they soft and squishy. I'll throw this out there, but I'm going to say that licking/sucking on them might just cross the line. During the grope I talked to the girl with my limited Japanese and found out that she is a student and dances for the pleasure of having others watch her. I'd say she's more of a 5.5/10

The next girl was like an ex-akb48 member. I'd call her a 6.5/10. She was pretty, but not as skinny as the first of fourth girl and about the same as the second. She's definitely not fat, but not exactly petite either. She came out dancing in a blue dress and lip singing music, her dancing reminds me of the popular AKB48 group. After her dance she came out in more revealing transparent white silk dress. And began to dance and remove her panties as the sweat from her fore head began to drip. That bead of sweat,would slowly roll down the side of her neck to the tip of her breasts. If you listen closely you could hear the droplets fall. Okay, maybe not. But boy was she wet by the end of her performance. She was sweating balls and wow was her p***y soaked. My kinda of performance, quiet reminiscent of soaplands with the nuru mat play. When her body is glazed in a cold sweat from head to tow you can't help but be turned on. For her pussy show at the end, she wore a baseball uniform with AKB48 on the back. She was good, but not as good as the next girl.

The forth girl in my opinion was the best performer dancer and just better all around. She is a nadeshiko, but pretty darn hot. I'd call her a 9/10 if your aiming for the nadeshiko look. If I were to compare her to someone, I'd probably say that she could cosplay Mikasa from "Attack on Titan" quite well. Same short hair and well damn she's got some abs. Like an 8 pack, but she's still super hot. She began in a very conservative outfit, one from probably eighteenth century France, that of a peasant. She danced, she spun, she acted as though she was being raped, as the act was a take on Les Misérables. It was quite classy and well choreographed for a strip club. She shed her conservative outfit to reveal bandages wrapped around her body like bondage. Quite sexy if I do say so myself. It was quite surprising that they based the act on Les mis., but it was a welcomed addition. This girl could do it all from the gymnastics, and wow the positions she could hold. I swear she must have been a ballerina before. She even used cloth ropes to do acrobatics in the air, the splits, it was damn amazing and emotional. After the performance, every guy took a photo with her and she was selling a cd, I should of got one now that I think back, but then again I have no idea what was on it, but dang that was the headliner act. Very nice.

The last girl...meh. To me she was one of the more active/hoppy girls at the very end, but not really in the least bit hot. I'd give her a 3/10, but maybe it's because of the short curly hair, that reminds me of Annie, the movie. I'm more into long haired girls. The act began with her wearing a red dress that just screamed burlesque or flapper, personally not my cup of tea. It slowly meandered to her showing us her lower regions and then photo time. After photo time she came out did her final dance fully nude and was very hop-pity, she reminded me of a third grader dancing to E.D.M.

After her the show ended. Surprisingly, I didn't see the finale that I had seen earlier. Perhaps this means the shows are different? Also each show is roughly 2 hours, maybe two an a half depending on the show time. But as I said before this is more of a show rather than a strip club. Each girl has her own personality and is different. Each girl may appeal to different men. Do I recommend going to this club to get some action, no not really. Though, I do recommend going if your just in it for the show, and for the art of the human body. Other than that don't expect the girls to whack you off, you might get some groping in, but nothing further in my experience. Though what you can and can't touch is up to the performers and may vary with each show/performer. For some cheap thrills DX-Tohji may be an interesting stop. But as a word of note, make sure you catch the bus back to your hotel or have the club call you a taxi back to your hotel if you decide to go for the last show of the night. After leaving the club, I walked to the street and saw my bus passing me. The later it is the fewer buses there are, also subways in Kyoto close early too. in fact I'd say Kyoto closes at around 8pm for the main shopping areas and around 10-12pm for everything else. Trust me you don't want to be stuck somewhere like DX-Tohji for the night. So if you run into a situation where it is late at night and you can't find a taxi, try to head to one of the main streets or the main Kyoto station close by to DX-Tohji.

That's all guys,