www.dx-tohji.co.jp

Appointment Length & Costs:
5000¥

Type/Location:
Strip theatre

Language Notes:
English Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
DX Toji, not an easy place to find but found it second time around, Exit Kyoto St west walk along the station to the end of the street, cross the road to family mart, walk down the main road take first right, narrow St 200 or yes.

Ok i had a discount ticket for 2k printed but the techno wasn't untested he just asked for 5K, place is a bit run down, ripped seats, uncomfortae but I can live with it.

First three girls pretty boring compared to previous experiences, just dancing and the usual flash, however girl No 2 did walk around the stage at the end and let everyone have a feel of her titties, I'd already thought how good they looked and they felt great.

Girl No 4 did a good acrobatic act swinging from 2 curtains, she climbed to the top of the theatre about 20ft and was swinging around.

Girl No 5 dressed as an airline stewardess did a few good moves to Brittany's Toxic, passed out a few drinks from her trolley, went on to do a decent striptease and always with a smile on her face plenty of fun interaction.

Usual picture opportunities between act, dressed, naked, open crotch or you can have your picture with the girl.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Kyoto!!

Approved: 9/29/2019

Since I am very new to strip theatres in general, here is a very naive question. Are you allowed to masturbate or only watch? Or do you have to pay extra for this?

Since I am very new to strip theatres in general, here is a very naive question. Are you allowed to masturbate or only watch? Or do you have to pay extra for this?
Nope. You watch, maybe interact with the girls a bit in a very prescriptive manner and get some drinks and souvenirs. *then* you go home and whack it.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Strip Theatre

Date of Encounter:
December 2019

Contact Method:
www.dx-tohji.co.jp

Appointment Length & Costs:
6000¥

Type/Location:
Strip theatre

Language Notes:
English Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had a day off today and was coming back to Kyoto Station around 1.30pm so I decided to head on to this strip theater.

I'm more used if I could say to regular strip-clubs around the world so this kind of setting was sort of a premiere to me.
I won't go on a long description of the place as it's been done before.

The theater itself though is kind of old and had that seedy but pleasant local atmosphere. There must have been about 20+ people in there for the 2.10pm show. Mostly old locals that somehow, someway looked like they were blowing their retirement pensions on the girls. Honestly it was sort of cute in a way.

The show itself was good. Started with people getting on stage two by two to get massages from the girls, then on to a time where a couple of girls were passing in the audience so we could fondle their breasts. Quite frankly they were of an older type but friendly and chatty if you speak conversational Japanese.
The strip show itself was great with a mix of girls next door (one of them being really young and student looking) + some more experienced dancers. Everyone can have its kicks watching the girls, depending what you like.

It ended up with a time for the girls to roam the audience asking for some private actions with the patrons in the theater itself. 1000 yens for tits, ass touching a bit more (2000 yens) for licking and kissing. Two girls were themselves during that time on both side of the stage... receiving what seemed to be oral sex by clients. I would probably avoid that myself by any means necessary but well it was fun to watch. It was a much pricier option though...

Overall the experience turned up being quite pleasant. A sort of a glimpse over a long time gone era. This kind of places might not run for long so I would definitely recommend the experience if you're in town. I'd probably return once a year with some friends just for the whole "cultural" thing :cool:

It sounds like Kasai visited an ordinary striptease show, but Hughty took part in the so-called Amateur Conference which is more like a kyabakura or oppai club experience.
You can find the schedule of this theater and others at http://www65.atwiki.jp/stripwiki2nd/ and http://www.stnavi.net/strip/index.php (use Google translation if necessary).
My last visit to DX Tohji was many years ago, but I always preferred the Amateur show although it usually cost me about 15,000 to 20,000 Yen depending on how many kisses and lap dances I bought.

Reactions: Kasai and Hughty
Post covid update.

I went there on Saturday afternoon show. The show now runs only for 2 hours with 3 girls.

The first one was the "abandoned lover type" in Kimono dancing three rounds before undressing. The last pass she showed her butt and pussy covered with a G string and pearls along the line.

The second girls was the "chubby high energy type" with a big laugh, wearing miniskirt and boots. Same undressing at the end showing only her pussy through a G string.

The third one was the "Maid type" with a lot of "neko chan" style choreography. She was wearing a "princess dress" and a see thru panty.

In between each show, the girls invite the audience to take one picture with a instant camera a direct the pose. One shot = 1000¥.

There was no other action with the girls, nor any of what was mentioned before in this thread. No contact or other lap dances.

Well, 7000¥ for this was not worth it. I didn't really like the dancing, the music was awful and way too loud and the place stinks cigarette and rot.

The crowd seems friendly and many of the audience members entertain a good mood. I liked that!

Not recommended at all, if you want heat and erotism, look somewhere else.

It sounds like Kasai visited an ordinary striptease show, but Hughty took part in the so-called Amateur Conference which is more like a kyabakura or oppai club experience.
You can find the schedule of this theater and others at http://www65.atwiki.jp/stripwiki2nd/ and http://www.stnavi.net/strip/index.php (use Google translation if necessary).
My last visit to DX Tohji was many years ago, but I always preferred the Amateur show although it usually cost me about 15,000 to 20,000 Yen depending on how many kisses and lap dances I bought.

Goode call Hunter, I have since read the amateur shows are bit more hands on, Hope to get back to Japan one day for another visit

10 days ago I had finally a chance to revisit DX Tohji after many years. On the schedule (http://www.stnavi.net/strip/kobanjoho.php?t=DX東寺) was the so-called "amateur conference". It was a weekday at daytime. Admission was ¥8,000, or 6,000 because I had a coupon from previous visits.

What a contrast to amateur shows I had seen there years ago! Only 2 to 5 visitors were in the audience. Only 6 strippers appeared on stage, 2 of them maybe below 30 y.o., one seemingly over 50.
As usual the show began with ParaPara dance, but only two dancers were on stage where we had seen up to 10 dancers in the past. Next only one dancer appeared for just one song. And so on. All strippers became only topless, even in the so-called "open show" that used to allow gynecological inspections in the past. Only one of all strippers flashed her pussy by pulling her string aside for a second. Is there a new law or city ordinance that prohibit full nudity on stage?
But at least some audience participation remained an essential part of the show. When the announcer called for "soft pink corner" every 45 minutes a few of the strippers approached the audience and offered lap dances: For ¥ 1,000 one could touch her boobs, for ¥ 2,000 one could suck them, ¥ 3,000 would buy you DATY or fingering (covered). The lap dances lasted much longer than in the past, maybe for 10 minutes instead of 2 to 3 minutes.
Kissing was no longer on the menu, I guess it's due to the current situation. There was no stone-paper-scissors (jan-ken-pon) game that used to provide you with booby touch for free.

Conclusion: Lamer shows, fewer and older strippers, but still gaijin-friendly and some kyabakura services.