Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 minutes - 15500 Yen

Type/Location:
Massage parlour, right next to the Hotel Vista Premio in Kyoto

Language Notes:
Can get by with zero English knowledge and Google Translate

Details of the Encounter:
I randomly stumbled upon them exploring the area, and decided to just check them out. They did have "foreigners welcome" out on the door, but didn't seem too thrilled on dealing with foreigners. Only one length possible to book, for roughly 50% more than what Japanese pay (highest gaijin tax I've seen so far), no picking the girl they assign you, no questions, no funny business, the usual. I was asked for my nationality, but everyone accepts Germans so idk what their limits are.

Regarding the price: 15500 is the base. You get 1000 off if you leave your passport at the counter (hell no) and independently 500 off if you retweet them (thanks but no).

The girl they did assign – Nanoha – turned out to be a lot more friendly (and a good looker, I'd say 7/10?). Very kissy, loves holding hands and hugging and generally being close, which I like a lot. Shower and mouthwash as usual, followed by a blowjob/handjob combo (both condom only, which I don't mind) while letting me finger her. Not sure if her orgasm from it was faked or real, but she was pretty good at it either way.

After I came she rolled me over for a massage for the remaining time. She did have surprisingly strong hands for a girl working in this kind of business, but let's be real: If you want a real massage, go to a shop that employs 50 years old bald dudes with anger management issues. Much cheaper too.

Was still very enjoyable and she did her best to try and converse despite the language barrier, and remained flirty even off the clock. The tencho didn't look too amused when she frenched me in full view of the lobby and other patrons, but didn't say anything.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not quite sure if I'd recommend it, I'd take a look at alternatives first: Service is good, but the price is really steep, and there's no guarantee the rest of the staff is as excellent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Kyoto! Much appreciated!
Readers just be sure to take note of the gaijin tax written about in this review.
he tencho didn't look too amused when she frenched me in full view of the lobby and other patrons, but didn't say anything.
lol... that's a nice exit.

Approved: 9/22/2019

Reactions: SugoiBoy
“Duck” is a great name for a shop:D

Also, it’s good to have another Kyoto review.

Reactions: inaka
I also appreciate a Kyoto review, even if I would choose not to go there. So far, only been to 2 establishments in Kyoto, and looking for others.

Hello folks,

In an adventurous mood today, on my way back home from a massage parlor, I checked that classic joint to see how Gaïjin friendly they were at the moment.

Just to update you that they don't accept foreigners anymore for now. I had a quick chat in Japanese with the Tencho and well for the reason we all know, they've stopped (just for a while though as it sounded) accepting foreigners. :(

Thanks for reading!