Appointment Length & Costs:
30 min/ 5K + 1K nomination fee, than 60 min/ 10K + 1K nomination fee

Type/Location:
Store

Language Notes:
Almost 0 Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Had time to spare so decide to try out http://www.n-cats.com

Not sure what to expect because the previous reviews feel like its a 50/50 shop so I made some preparation. by remember 2 lines using google translate

"私は少し日本語を理解することができます" (not really, just the basic like koko, dozo, etc)

"私はルールを理解する" (I feel their biggest concern is that you don't understand the rule and do something wrong)

Ncat is not too hard to find, via google map GPS you'll come come to a building DIRECTLY across the street from a 7-11, Ncat is on first floor down the hallway behind the storefront shop, there were some girls outside looking for customer but I think they are from the resturant on the 2nd floor.

Knock the door, a male staff open up look at me and I said my 2 lines,
now I feel there are could be 3 factor that he let me in.
1. I'm Asian, although not Japanese.
2. He believe I understand the rule
3. There are staff that day that can speak English.

he let me in and show me a menu, which on one side are the time and the other side are the price and price + nomination.

After I picked 30min, he call out a girls name who than come out to lead me to one of the stall.

She introduce herself as kiyokana? Kiyohana? I really can't remember, can't really see the face too well because of the lightning but she was very skinny, she than ask me in English do I know the rule, I said yes but hajimete. She than explained that for 30min 5000 yen NOT TOUCH, but with added 1000 yen nomination fee you CAN TOUCH under the cloth and below the waist.
So I agree and pass her 1000 yen, she went to pass the money to the staff and come back.

Interesting enough there wasn't any mouthwash or similar thing provided, she just ask if kiss ok and proceed to make out.

I slowly move my hand from her back to her breast to below the waist, each time I ask "koko okay?" to confirm and be sure. While she does remove her panties, the top stayed on, just the bra was pulled up. 30min went by fast and while I didn't came, she does try very hard and constantly ask what position I like and moan whenever my hand roam.

Her english was very basic.

After the service end, feeling unsatisfied, I rush back again for an 1 hour session (since I'm not sure how they clean themselves after each customer I want to make sure there weren't another person in front of me) . This time while the doorman recognized me, he asked me something that I'm not sure what it is, I replie "Mō 1-kai" "kiyo-san" and he let me in.

After pay the fee he call kiyo-san out whom were surprised to see me again and take me to another stall. This time we tried 69 (rather hard since its a small stall) and I did alot of FIV (although she didn't really get wet she did act like she had a good time, with lots moaning, body shaking and say things like "feel good")

She worked pretty hard as I think there was a good 40min of nonstop BBBJ with different technique.

Eventually she HJ me to finish, suck it clean, wipe, past me a beer (per my request) and we had a small chat. She said she used to be OL, want to go Hawaii, etc.

She pass me a hand fold heart oragami with 2 sore throat candy inside as gift.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Consider its Kyoto is definitely good play, some people might be put off with how little they sanitize (I don't think they took shower after each customer, maybe wipe down since Kiyo's body wasn't wet when I came back in 15min for round 2), I would recommend go early such as 6PM when door open and bring your own hand sanitizer to share before service.

Thanks for the review. What are the rules exactly, just anything goes but full blown sex? Pretty strange that a nomination fee was needed but you didn't get to pick the girl - why did you choose her again exactly after saying she was skinny and couldn't see her face (if they were negatives). I am curious about what other girls are there.

i’ve been there like 3 weeks ago, and the girl told me the shop will open early start from 3pm this mid of April. Need more review then about the time.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
From what the girl tell me, the 1000 nomination fee lets me touch her and pretty much we did everything but sumata and FS(small booth space)
I pick her again because 2nd time around first thing doorman ask me was who I'm looking for AND sanitary reason.
Since I don't know how the girls clean themselves after service (atleast I don't smell shampoo or ne thing), I feel better picking the same girl knowing the her previous guy was me

From what the girl tell me, the 1000 nomination fee lets me touch her and pretty much we did everything but sumata and FS(small booth space)
I pick her again because 2nd time around first thing doorman ask me was who I'm looking for AND sanitary reason.
Since I don't know how the girls clean themselves after service (atleast I don't smell shampoo or ne thing), I feel better picking the same girl knowing the her previous guy was me

Bit of weird logic seeing that before your first time with her, there were several other guys she may have serviced I am guessing. You lasted a summation of 50 minutes before coming! Good work! You must be a beast.

I frequented this place a while back, think the girl I had was tallish, skinny with glasses, face was cute. She made me blow my load once kinda quickish and then went for second pop but run out of time.

http://www.n-cats.com/girls/13-2/

Said she was a student and had good chat with her. I can recommend her if you fancy going back.

Was thinking about trying this place today and when I got there it was a huge line to get in. Guessing about 20 guys standing in line. It was all the way out in to the street. I don’t mind if there are others in there when I get it done, but that was to much for me so I just left. Wouldn’t recommend trying on a Sunday at 16:00.

Wow that's a lot of people! Was it a mix of foreigner's in the line?

Was thinking about trying this place today and when I got there it was a huge line to get in. Guessing about 20 guys standing in line. It was all the way out in to the street. I don’t mind if there are others in there when I get it done, but that was to much for me so I just left. Wouldn’t recommend trying on a Sunday at 16:00.

That's really interesting haha. Is this place located on a main street? Like could people walk by and see that all these people are lined up for a pink salon?

That's really interesting haha. Is this place located on a main street? Like could people walk by and see that all these people are lined up for a pink salon?
Not really. It's close to a major shopping street, Gion-Shijo, very touristy. But the shop is not on a street you wander onto by mistake, and, at least when I visited, was kinda discreet. Even had a hard time finding it first.

Maybe a new worker drawing a crowd?

I once walked past one pink salon in Ikebukuro and was wondering if I should try to see if they take foreigners. However when I got closer I noticed they were situated in the second floor but the line went all the way down to the street. There were at least a dozen guys sitting in the stairs and several more outside in the street in a nice and orderly line.

The shop is set well into the ‘area’ and the building itself ya set back a ways from the street with a kind of entry way beneath the 2nd floor. But still during the day there must be a lot of foot traffic of people living and working nearby.

Seems they need to invest in a reception area. Was never busy the two times I went.

I wandered around the shop by accident while searching for a place to grab a bite and had a guy at the door, who was currently popping a can, wave at me really happily. Didn't even know what it is at that point, didn't go inside for reasons. But since I'm 186cm, white as fresh snow and have a semi-afro, I guess they are fairly open to foreigners.