Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min 21,000JPY

Type/Location:
Delivery health

Language Notes:
Telephone: Japanese (basic to conversational), appointment: same

Details of the Encounter:
I found this site has english information page so assumed would be foreigner friendly.

I contacted them using the number provided on the english site but actually they cannot take reservation in English. No matter though as they are patient for at least some poor Japanese language skills.

From the page I selected MoMo, she seemed to have cute face and big tits, she duly arrived at the time agreed with the guy over the phone.

https://www.dto.jp/gal/1676666

She was a little older than her photo but that is always the case. Her weight was spot on and her body was top notch. Her face was also just as cute as her photo. Her tits were a little smaller than the info suggested even allowing for the different bra size in Japan, more like a large C than an E stated.

She was very pleasant and easy to talk to but a little stand offish when it came to touching each other before showering. The shower was a little low key, just washing body and small talk, not a lot of action or even a cheeky finger in the bum but was good enough. When actually talked for a lot as she seemed to be a bit nervous making a move and I was also but in the end she directs us to get under the covers and then proceeded with an excellent blow job, that was full of saliva, tongue action, and sucking a good deal, maybe down half way of the shaft. Many times I thought i would cum but held off and finished in some very oily genital rubbing. There was only a few kisses before the blow job so for me this was a little disappointing as I like the GFE. However I am sure you can find a girl from the bounty they have to offer, that are more in tune with this.

Showered after but again was a bit stand and then again was chatting for time to run down.

Its not the best but considering the lack of options for foreigners in Kyoto and the effort to go to Osaka when all you want is to get your rocks off quickly, I would recommend this place. If you have better Japanese it would be beneficial to chat with the guy over the phone to make sure you get a girl that gives the performance you desire.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Don't be put off by the Japanese, just persevere and you will end up with a lovely service with a beautiful girl.

Hey, just a question. How does it work if I can't use my hotel room? Is it easy to call Kyoto Profile and arrange a meeting in a love hotel or can I visit her?

Hey, I am not sure but my guess is yes, you just need to find a love hotel first, check-in and then ring them. You can then meet the girl at the lobby. From what I understand they don't have a walk-in service as its a delivery-health.

I actually used the reservation form and put in the details about my address, that way when they ring you they already have an idea of what you want, and so the Japanese speaking is a lot easier.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland