Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes, 33,000 yen

Type/Location:
love hotel

Language Notes:
mix, mostly Japanese with some app help

Details of the Encounter:
https://www.roots-official.com/item_1457880.html
Because her face was completely blurred while others from the same shop were only partially blurred I'd started to worry what Monami's face was going to be like, so I was relieved to see when I opened the love hotel room door, if not exactly cute or very "Japanese" looking, a potentially very sexy looking woman. I say potentially because in contrast to my other experiences like this she was dressed very plainly except for tight jeans showing off her great ass. I'd hoped to see Koko, who looks very cute, is younger and has even bigger boobs, but her schedule seems to be immediately fully booked as soon as it's posted. What do you do in this situation? Ask reception to add you to a waiting list?

Anyway, back to Monami. We take care of the bill and chat a little. She's totally at ease, but I'm a little nervous still. I offer her a drink from the pay-as-you-go fridge, but she only wants a water, because of breastfeeding she says. I get a beer. She said that she's also married and has been doing this for about 10 years, since she was 20. I express my disbelief that her husband doesn't suspect anything, but she seems unconcerned. We chat about some other things. She's been to Los Angeles four times and has a friend there.

Time to shower. Her body is gorgeous, as pictured on the website, with the best ass of any Asian woman I've ever been with, which they neglect to showcase there. She has two large tattoos on her left arm, which are concealed on the site but which the shop had notified me about after booking. I like arm tats though and have one of my own.

After the shower she asks if I want to take pictures. This is something I wasn't prepared for but was excited to do. She put on a thin eye mask, she says to conceal her identity, which seems odd to me having such distinct tattoos. I take pictures and videos playing with and milking her titties. I stop filming and we start kissing. She starts working her down my body but before she gets down too low I want to play with her boobs again. After that she we lay down together face to face and she asks what I like to do. I ask her the same question and she says she likes it all. Eventually I reach down to her area and it's fairly wet. Before going all the way in with some fingers I ask, daijoubu?, because there was an X for this on the site I thought. She's totally fine with it and I try to make her come and maybe I did. Unfortunately I was using my left hand because of our position.

We rest and chat a little together. Then I ask if I can take more pictures and she obliges. I take a video of her standing by the bed, this time asking her to turn around so I can get her bangin ass as I jiggle it up and down. Stop filming, spin her around and have a little more milk. Then she gets back on the bed and starts sucking on my balls a little and asks if I like lotion. I say sure and she puts some on and starts stroking it, then she positions me for paizuri. This feels just ok to me. Then she starts sucking, this feels great. At first I was trying to hold it in for longer since I'd booked 100 minutes, but she's working so hard and then says something I don't entirely catch, but get the gist of. I clear it with another, daijoubu? and she confirms and starts going faster. It takes a while but eventually I come in her mouth, a first for me actually. I grab and hand her a single tissue like an idiot and she immediately leans over me to grab the whole box. I've been staying in hostels while I'm in Tokyo and visiting oppai pubs often if you catch my drift. After she spits most out she says, takusan, and I believe her because she hadn't said my white guy average dick was big like some other girls had.

She goes to wash her hands, offering me another beer on the way which I decline, while I stay laying on the bed, then comes back and we cuddle and chat. Eventually she shows me pictures of her baby from her insta timeline, where I also catch glimpses of pictures with her husband. We talk about tattoos a little. I think she said her husband also has tattoos but doesn't like that she does, but that nevertheless she plans to get more. She also shows me pictures of her dog from her timeline. As a cat person I try to feign interest. More of interest to me she shows me pictures of her and her friends in Los Angeles from a couple years ago. Her skin was darker then, and to me she looked even sexier. She wants to go back to Los Angeles, maybe to live, but I didn't totally catch that.
We chat more and eventually her alarm goes off. Shower. I'm out first and grab another beer. I ask if I can take pictures of her clothed, since I'm weirdly into that, she agrees and I take pictures after she adds each layer of clothing. Then we chat about beer, which she really misses, so much so that she's drinking non-alcohol beer. It's unfortunate since sharing beer with these girls is something I really enjoy. We walk out together and part ways at the same intersection as I had with Rina.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, appreciate your time to contribute!

Approved: 10/29/2019