Ladies that act against "feminism"...

Business matters are rarely conducted alone at that level so its as thin as a discount kleenex.

Oh, I agree but in the world of politics it is about advancing your rhetoric within your own base. You don't really need anything thick to build it on.

You keep your sheep trotting along the path you want them to follow by making noise that they will react to. Use the right buzzwords and the people who already agree with you will continue to headnod and follow you.

You only need substance when trying to convince fence sitters.

I suspect that Pence was just playing to the base of his party when he proclaimed that he avoids being alone with any woman other than his wife. He was probably painting the image of a devoted husband to contrast himself with Bill Clinton if that was said during the election.

So let's just put this out there....I hate modern feminism. There I said it. It is not about equality and never will be. At it's very core it is fundamentally destructive and creates victims instead of creating fighters. Modern feminism in my belief is responsible for the bullshit safe space PC culture that is alive an well throughout the western world. It is because of this in my opinion makes many of these so called feminist entitled, like I owe them some thing because the female race birthed me. NO BITCH my mother birthed me and I owe her, NOT YOU!!! It is the same culture that states that I can lay hands on a man and not get hit.....Yeah if you hit me, my blood, my gf, or I see someone who can not defend themselves I will lay hands on you. The problem with these frigid bitches who call themselves feminist is that they do not love themselves and feel the need to drown the world in their sorrow, they feel as though that men owe them some thing.

Attachments

• America-feminism.jpg
    America-feminism.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: RightOn6975
The movement is quite broad, as your statement is. Can you give specific examples of feminists you hate?

My two cents - as long as pussy grabbing is mainstream, there will be plenty of feminists out there.

The thing is most modern feminist do not believe in equality. One example that just got under my skin was the fact over giving Navy rates gender neutral terms and meanings and doing away with HUNDREDS of years of tradition and history. No longer were we Hospitalmen, Cronstructionmen, Firemen, Airmen, etc...we had to at the time accept being called a Petty Officer or Sailor. In lieu of our job titles we were given job specific codes. At the time it was a HUGE win for people who didn't want 'MEN' in the title to define a specific job. To those who were already in and retired it was demoralizing. We felt like we were no longer connected to our history, because of this the outcry was huge!! Petitions and groups were formed just to get our rates back and we were successful in doing so.

Another big thing that floats around base is a picture of a man and a woman. The sign shows both of them with alcoholic drinks in their hands with the caption, "John and Mary went to a party and drank alcohol. John had sex with Mary, should could not give consent. John raped Mary." Just the stupidity of the sign just aggravates me, just the same of a case of a male college student who was expelled after a female student raped him when he was drunk. He loses his scholarship and she gets to finish college. Don't get me wrong there are probably many feminist out there who fight for equality, but sadly their message is getting trumped on by those who demand special treatment or more because they are a woman.

So let's just put this out there....I hate modern feminism. There I said it. It is not about equality and never will be. At it's very core it is fundamentally destructive and creates victims instead of creating fighters. Modern feminism in my belief is responsible for the bullshit safe space PC culture that is alive an well throughout the western world. It is because of this in my opinion makes many of these so called feminist entitled, like I owe them some thing because the female race birthed me. NO BITCH my mother birthed me and I owe her, NOT YOU!!! It is the same culture that states that I can lay hands on a man and not get hit.....Yeah if you hit me, my blood, my gf, or I see someone who can not defend themselves I will lay hands on you. The problem with these frigid bitches who call themselves feminist is that they do not love themselves and feel the need to drown the world in their sorrow, they feel as though that men owe them some thing.

About the only thing I was able to decipher from that is that you despise political correctness.

So I'm going to give you some unvarnished, unpolitically correct advice.

Take a deep breath, count to ten and seriously consider enrolling in an English Composition class.

I'm not joking, that post is only a step above gibberish.

It sounds like you have a lot to say about matters that mean a great deal to you. Wouldn't you like to be able to express yourself in a coherent manner?

I am being harsh but as a fellow American and a fellow USAF veteran, I'm giving you rock solid advice.

Improve your writing skills!

About the only thing I was able to decipher from that is that you despise political correctness.

So I'm going to give you some unvarnished, unpolitically correct advice.

Take a deep breath, count to ten and seriously consider enrolling in an English Composition class.

I'm not joking, that post is only a step above gibberish.

It sounds like you have a lot to say about matters that mean a great deal to you. Wouldn't you like to be able to express yourself in a coherent manner?

I am being harsh but as a fellow American and a fellow USAF veteran, I'm giving you rock solid advice.

Improve your writing skills!

Yeah I know I need to improve, however my point is still valid. Yes I despise political correctness, but at the same time how can someone claim they want equality and then turn a blind eye to something that fit their agenda?

Another big thing that floats around base is a picture of a man and a woman. The sign shows both of them with alcoholic drinks in their hands with the caption, "John and Mary went to a party and drank alcohol. John had sex with Mary, should could not give consent. John raped Mary." Just the stupidity of the sign just aggravates me, just the same of a case of a male college student who was expelled after a female student raped him when he was drunk. He loses his scholarship and she gets to finish college. Don't get me wrong there are probably many feminist out there who fight for equality, but sadly their message is getting trumped on by those who demand special treatment or more because they are a woman.

Those signs have little to do with feminism or a PC culture run amok.

They are essentially about using alcohol responsibly. At my last military assignment, I was in charge of a duty section of about 60 people. Most were below the age of 25 and I had to deal with every incident that landed them in some kind of trouble.

Alcohol is a factor in so many of these incidents, to not bring up the issue of being too drunk to give sexual consent would be irresponsible.

I'm sorry that you find the sign aggravating, but our young people do need to hear about this.

They need to be prompted to think about it in a variety of ways, and the use of signs is only one.

One thing that aggravated me was my junior and mid-level NCOs who called messages like that bullshit.

Most of our young troops are away from home for the first time, and many have little experience with alcohol and social situations at large.

They need to learn how to take care of themselves off duty, and how to take care of each other.

They need to have that idea reinforced by everyone in the chain-of-command above them.

When line NCOs call a public service message about alcohol and sexual consent bullshit, it isn't helping matters.

You know damned well that our young people drink too much, and get into all sorts of trouble.

What in the world could possibly be wrong with putting posters up to get them to think about such things?

Those signs have little to do with feminism or a PC culture run amok.

They are essentially about using alcohol responsibly. At my last military assignment, I was in charge of a duty section of about 60 people. Most were below the age of 25 and I had to deal with every incident that landed them in some kind of trouble.

Alcohol is a factor in so many of these incidents, to not bring up the issue of being too drunk to give sexual consent would be irresponsible.

I'm sorry that you find the sign aggravating, but our young people do need to hear about this.

They need to be prompted to think about it in a variety of ways, and the use of signs is only one.

One thing that aggravated me was my junior and mid-level NCOs who called messages like that bullshit.

Most of our young troops are away from home for the first time, and many have little experience with alcohol and social situations at large.

They need to learn how to take care of themselves off duty, and how to take care of each other.

They need to have that idea reinforced by everyone in the chain-of-command above them.

When line NCOs call a public service message about alcohol and sexual consent bullshit, it isn't helping matters.

You know damned well that our young people drink too much, and get into all sorts of trouble.

What in the world could possibly be wrong with putting posters up to get them to think about such things?

I agree that alcohol is a factor in many of these incidents, and that someone who has consumed alcohol is not in anyway able to give consent.

I find the sign aggravating because it only puts the blame on the man and it was very misleading. Who is to know for sure it was John, it could have very well been Mary who to advantage of the situation, though I do agree that young people need to hear about this.

I do agree that there needs to be a variety of prompts if not proper leadership and or counseling done on a near daily basis and not to well perpetuate the ideal of the American alpha military male gets anything he wants. The sign again needs to be redone and rethought.

I am a mid-level NCO and sadly I do call the sign bullshit, however it's those mid-level NCOs who need to do more. Let's face it, they are more then likely closer to the age of the junior enlisted and have more interaction with them than senior leadership. I know with my juniors I tell them like it is, and guide them and show them how to let loose in a responsible manner.

Couldn't agree more with you on this point. The simple fact that some of those troops, sailors, airmen, marines this is not only their first time away from home, but the first time they have flown on a plane or been in a country where English is not the primary form of communication. Add to the fact that many of the places where they will be stationed the legal drinking age on and off base is that of the host country. Very little is done in the means of a cultural exchange and or explaining what can and can not be done in said host country. For the most part they tell them the horror stories of the host nation jail say a few facts about the culture and move on. It BARELY covers what is socially acceptable and unacceptable. Add alcohol into the mix and well you see where I am going with this.

Though I do agree with this statement of having to take care of each other how they do while they are on duty, the thing is no one is going to really do it. I try with all my might in order to stop destructive behavior, but at the end of the day some times how my mother says, "Bought sense is better than told sense, and you are going to buy you some sense."

I wish CoC was like that I truly do, but in my experience it's more or less they are waiting for someone to screw up and hang em out to dry. I know this personally because I got into trouble for breaking a rule and even though I knew that my leadership was bragging about going out drinking past curfew and causing all sorts of trouble out in town they threw the book at me and said I was a threat to international relations. In my mind it was I don't want you screwing up what I already have going on for me. When I see the CoC taking responsibility for themselves and their actions going in just as hard as the junior enlisted only then will I see a significant change.

I know plenty of mid-level NCOs who think the same way as me. The message is not lost it is fairness. What does it say to a male junior enlisted, he says no, she takes advantage of the situation, he gets charged. The issue is how the sign is depicted and is not fair.

Yes, I am fully aware that young people have issue with drinking large amounts of alcohol however like you said, you are away from home. You are going to try and explore new things, it's like being a baby or a toddler all over again, only this time your parents are not there to tell you no. It comes down to knowing your limits, in fact I know a family whose daughter went to college for her freshman year at a party school mind you, they got her drunk on her HS graduation party with just the family and well showed her in a controlled environment what her limits were. Long story short the parents did ORM.

There is nothing wrong with putting up posters with such things on it, however when the vast majority of those posters are saying the guy did this and the guy did that, that is when I take issue. That is when I call foul.

Reactions: Jbagz
I find the sign aggravating because it only puts the blame on the man and it was very misleading. Who is to know for sure it was John, it could have very well been Mary who to advantage of the situation, though I do agree that young people need to hear about this.

There is nothing wrong with putting up posters with such things on it, however when the vast majority of those posters are saying the guy did this and the guy did that, that is when I take issue. That is when I call foul.

I haven't checked the FBI crime statistics, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say the overwhelming majority of sexual assaults are conducted by men, against women.

True, men can be the victim of sexual assaults but even then it is primarily a man sexually assaulting another man.

One minute you are complaining about a hypersensitive PC culture, but the next you object to a man being portrayed as rapist in a public service poster. Any chance you are being too sensitive about this?

However, I guess we could have equal opportunity "sexual assault posters."

How about we have that same poster you described earlier.... John and Mary with drinks in hand with the following text.

John and Mary went to a party and drank alcohol. John passed out. Mary super-glued John's penis to his belly and wrote all over John's face with a permanent marker.

Something akin to that actually happened at Misawa Airbase around 2004, but it was a group of people, males and females that did it.

I haven't checked the FBI crime statistics, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say the overwhelming majority of sexual assaults are conducted by men, against women.

True, men can be the victim of sexual assaults but even then it is primarily a man sexually assaulting another man.

One minute you are complaining about a hypersensitive PC culture, but the next you object to a man being portrayed as rapist in a public service poster. Any chance you are being too sensitive about this?

However, I guess we could have equal opportunity "sexual assault posters."

How about we have that same poster you described earlier.... John and Mary with drinks in hand with the following text.

John and Mary went to a party and drank alcohol. John passed out. Mary super-glued John's penis to his belly and wrote all over John's face with a permanent marker.

Something akin to that actually happened at Misawa Airbase around 2004, but it was a group of people, males and females that did it.

Yes the overwhelming majority of sexual assaults are conducted by men against women but when this happens (granted it is Fox news) I get upset.

Men don't often want to talk about being or bring up the fact that they were sexually assaulted, it's one of those get over it types of deals that society as a whole forces us to accept. For example I have done a training multiple times were they show a video of a male sailor being sexually assaulted. What happens to the section, the senior leadership or the offenders? Nothing. Business as usual. The SNCO learns her lesson says that the section should do better and be more welcoming. Nothing happens to the offenders even though it is a open report.

I hate PC culture don't get me wrong, but I am not one to sit down and say hey there is inequality here let me just sit down and take it.

Now here is where I will say gender neutral is needed and will agree with feminist somewhat, but a poster stating that any alcohol consumption by any party and they are unable to give consent.

PC culture is an annoyance in it's present form, but one really big situation going on is where it prevents problems from being talked about, that's where I really feel it's become an issue. Saying something like "Black men commit 50% of the murders in the U.S." is considered racist. It's a statistical fact that black men, making up 6% of the population commit 50% of the murders. That tells me there's a problem that needs to be addressed among black men due to a HUGE statistical disparity.

How are you supposed to solve problems when it's politically incorrect to even talk about the problems?

This is the frustrating part. I want to help people. Yet if I don't go along with what groups like BLM, Feminists, LGBTQ community, etc say, I must be a racist, xenophobic, islamophobe, bigot, etc, etc, etc, etc person. How is that helpful? I'd imagine you'd find most people are totally fine with helping people in trouble.

IMO, freedom of speech is the foundation of a free society, both legally and culturally. I mean, in Canada, I heard they passed a law that says you can be fined or charged with a hate crime for calling someone by the wrong pronoun.... And it's no longer just he or she, someone went and invented a whole bunch of a new ones. That's just... wow....

I mean, in Canada, I heard they passed a law that says you can be fined or charged with a hate crime for calling someone by the wrong pronoun.... And it's no longer just he or she, someone went and invented a whole bunch of a new ones. That's just... wow....

Relevant: https://www.thestar.com/news/insigh...-they-say-hate-the-pronoun-fight-is-back.html

And also the Gay Pride Board and the Gay Pride event is a mess now due to Black Lives Matter involvement. I honestly do not fully understand the correlation between the BLM and LGBT groups, but essentially BLM demanded the Gay Pride Board to "ban" the Toronto Police to take part in the parade and the board conceded to the demand. Which personally I find insane, as Pride is meant to not only promote openness, inclusion and fairness, but was also a way to mend relations between the police and LGBT community. Oh, and remember I said "ban" since Pride does still want police presence for security purposes and not wanting to lose the grants/funds they get from the city for it.

PC Culture most definitely can be a pain at times! I truly wish people would stop trivializing the smallest things, to not ruin what is already working, and to actual focus on issues that matter.

Reactions: TheScientist
Relevant: https://www.thestar.com/news/insigh...-they-say-hate-the-pronoun-fight-is-back.html

And also the Gay Pride Board and the Gay Pride event is a mess now due to Black Lives Matter involvement. I honestly do not fully understand the correlation between the BLM and LGBT groups, but essentially BLM demanded the Gay Pride Board to "ban" the Toronto Police to take part in the parade and the board conceded to the demand. Which personally I find insane, as Pride is meant to not only promote openness, inclusion and fairness, but was also a way to mend relations between the police and LGBT community. Oh, and remember I said "ban" since Pride does still want police presence for security purposes and not wanting to lose the grants/funds they get from the city for it.

PC Culture most definitely can be a pain at times! I truly wish people would stop trivializing the smallest things, to not ruin what is already working, and to actual focus on issues that matter.
This sort of infighting/escalation of demands isn't even new, I remember the same kinda thing in NYC in the early 90s.

Speaking of over escalation of interests: http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/04/white-women-need-to-make-the-equal-pay-fight-more-inclusive.html

Reactions: faboo2001
This sort of infighting/escalation of demands isn't even new, I remember the same kinda thing in NYC in the early 90s.

Speaking of over escalation of interests: http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/04/white-women-need-to-make-the-equal-pay-fight-more-inclusive.html
Oh I'm sure there are many examples in the past of such infighting. The whole Toronto Pride issue just annoys me more since I actually looked into it more since it relates to my home city, and found how idiotic the whole situation is.

As for your article, it's pretty common now to see other groups "latch onto" other causes to only promote their own. I don't ever think the Equal Pay movement was ever focused on white women. The whole "don't forget the other races!!" point just feels unnecessary and simply promotes division within the cause.

Reactions: TheScientist
It's funny that I've grown up around women and most of my bosses have been women. And the one thing they have in common is they thinking feminism is a crock. I have to agree. From what I have observed, feminism is in no way, shape, or form, equality. That's way it's called feminism, not equality. More than few times I have overheard feminists bash men and gripe of how they are making women dress certain ways solely for meal pleasure, all the while claiming women should have the right to choose.
So let me get this straight...a woman can dress in very alluring attire, just because she wanted to, no-one conned, prodded, or forced her to do so, and she doesn't even have to expect anyone to lust over her. Yet because she doesn't adhere to feminists' expectations, she is claimed to not actually be a free and empowered woman. Lies. That's not promoting equality or free will. It's replacing one archaic conservative mindset with another. And it needs to stop.
For the record, I am 100% supportive of equal rights. I actually think it's very attractive to see a woman in uniform. And I don't mean the fetish kind. I would actually be quite pleased to have a relationship with a woman who legit serves in armed forces since she is expressing her freedom about what she can do.