Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes 60k yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese, tiny bit of English

Details of the Encounter:
OK, this won't be as long as my first write-up here but I'm still a fairly verbose guy. Deal with it.

Decided to give a high-end soap a try. Went to Landmark where the guy outside the door quoted me 77000 yen on his calculator. I replied 'takai' (expensive) so he asked me how much I was willing to spend. I replied 60k and he agreed than ushered me in but not before inquiring my nationality (let's just say I'm Asian) and asking the others inside if that was OK.

Oh hey, I got a discount or so I thought. I was wondering if I should have low-balled them further and asked for 50000 but this would bite me back in the ass shortly. The guy at the counter told me 'asobi jikan' (play time) was 100 minutes instead of the 2 hours that others here got. At this point, I decided to play dumb with my Japanese knowledge and pretended not to understand and asked for 2 hours but he punched 100 into his calculator to clear things up. Oops. Anyway, that's still a decent amount of time.

Tencho gave me a selection of 4 but I picked out Moe right away from her positive review here cos I wanted someone young and petite. I'm going to be a little bit disappointed on this count again.

Moe looks nothing like her photo. From her profile, she seems to bear some resemblance to Mayu Watanabe of AKB48 but IRL I would say she looks more like Nito Moeno. Go Google their photos to see what I mean. My point here is that she's no head-turner. More like an above average Japanese OL dolled up in thick makeup. It was at this point that I remembered that OL was stated as her previous occupation in her profile. I can't seem to get away from that lol.

She isn't really petite like her profile suggests, at least not to me. For her height, she should be slimmer but she ain't chubby though. Just a little wide in bone structure. Her blog pics are otherwise rather accurate.

But yeah, that's her body alright. No need to tuck her tummy in or airbrush anything. Guess this is why she's a high-end soap girl. But like I said, she's actually a tad wider than you might expect once you see her IRL.
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1...ry/pd-204434889/?rqp=20171103091407&pcmode=sp

Also, she's shaved down there if that matters to you (a detail missing from her profile) but it could have used some maintenance during my session. Felt like I was being gently sandpapered whenever she rubbed it against me.

From here, I move into point format as its easier to organize my thoughts instead of going into blow-by-blow details (not like there was much of that...):

- Personality wise, she's friendly and energetic. She took charge of the session all the way. I suppose I could have asserted myself just to get a little bit more of what I wanted but I was curious to see how things played out in a high-end soap.

- Other review mentioned getting some FK but she moved in with her mouth closed rather tightly. I tried to coax at least a bit of LFK out of her but failed so I gave up and she never ever brought her face close to mine again.

- She also seems to have an aversion to having a dick in her mouth. Now I'm not expecting every girl doing this to enjoy fera but you can't be deathly afraid of it either. The other review also mentioned getting BBBJ. Dude, how long? I got like maybe...10 seconds in total?

- When we moved back to the bed after the bath, she initiated a 69 position rather quickly but I strongly suspect its just so I can't get a good view of what she was doing. Pretty sure I gave her more tongue than she gave me.

- Even after putting a rubber on me, she would still only give it a brief perfunctory suck. C'mon, I'm not that scary down there. I even trimmed my pubes - something I noticed most Japanese guys don't do at least form what I can see in onsens.

- She's very enthusiastic at CG. Got to say I enjoyed being ridden by her quite a fair bit to the point until I didn't even want to initiate a change of position.

- I didn't take too long to pop although I suspect she might have benefited from me not being able to get off in my previous P4P session. As we still had a fair amount of time remaining, she asked if I wanted mat play and I agreed.

- She's pretty decent at the mat I guess. Strangely enough, she sucked each of my toes briefly during this period. Yup, my feet got more attention from her mouth than my dick. Weird, huh?

- Got even more energetic CG out of her on the mat but I couldn't managed a 2nd pop. I kinda need a longer recharge time. Maybe if I got that 2 hours...

- Oddly enough, the whole experience was still rather erotic if somewhat business-like. There might be no GFE but it was certainly a PSE once she started bouncing on top of me.

- Was ushered into the waiting room after the session ended where a 2nd drink was already prepped for me (similar to 1st order). Than they offered me a ride and dropped me off at Kanamarimon which was where I was staying. That's high-end soap service for you.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
At this price range, I kinda expect more. Even if I did squeeze out a discount. I'm still paying above local rates. I can't say it wasn't fun but the lack of any FK and an aversion to BJs makes me think I can find better elsewhere.

But If you want an energetic girl to ride you silly for a night and price isn't an issue, go for it I guess.

Even so, I enjoyed this enough that I try my luck at yet another high-end soap. Just elsewhere.

Oh, a TL;DR summary. There's no bang for your buck with Moe in Landmark.

Or to be more accurate, there's a whole lot of banging but not much else.

Reactions: noobie and Durg50