Status
Not open for further replies.

hombre777

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi ,

Im looking for a free English Language Exchange womans ,
any online sites and recommendations ?

Oh, and by the way, I'm also on Conversation Exchange and it has actually been an indispensable tool for learning Japanese for me. I generally don't message anyone and just wait to get messaged but even then, only a minority of the people who message me actually turn into a regular and serious study buddy.

A number of the women who have contacted me on the site complained that they don't like the site because they get propositioned for sex too often and I wish others wouldn't do that since it makes it harder to find a serious partner.

Actually, one person I met on the site, I had spoken with her via LINE almost daily for half a year before finally going to Tokyo and meeting her and it was really awesome meeting someone for the first time across the world after having spoken with her for so long. She showed me around outside the 23 special wards and I've found that having locals show you around is better than just looking up the top must-see places on Google.

One person I've met there said she prefers https://www.italki.com/ for language exchange but I've never used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.