Guest viewing is limited

Last read date

The last read date in conversations disapeared tonight (replaced by N/A). Is it intentional?

I will check it out... It still shows on mine.
Will reply back here later this morning after I investigate.

Reactions: krdxgm69
Hi Again,

I've confirmed this is working as intended. Do you still see N/A on a particular message?

Hi,

In all my conversations. I see my own last read date. But other participants last read date is N/A since last night.

Hi,

In all my conversations. I see my own last read date. But other participants last read date is N/A since last night.

Thank you for the update. I'll mark this as a bug... for now.

When your message partner replies again (and the last read date doesn't update) please let me know the outcome.

I got a reply at 11:58, but still N/A. Weird.
Thank you. I will investigate the related logic and source data to identify the root cause.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

I am sure all TAG members really appreciate what a fantastic job you do here, Chris.
Thanks for the kind words. ;) I enjoy doing this and I'm pleased that people are truly getting the desired benefit that we hoped to provide. Thank YOU for being a member and contributing.

Hi Again,

I've confirmed this is working as intended. Do you still see N/A on a particular message?

this is just to confirm that indeed the issue occurs. i checked my conversations when this issue was reported, i thought i wasn't affected. everything was OK old convos had Last read date set.

today i checked again, all of Last read date of the message partner is now *N/A*. weird.

Looks like I have the same problem. I can see my last read date but not from the other person.

We are now pushing out a code revision to address the N/A issue on las read dates.
I believe this fix will take care of this issue... however I was not able to replicate the issue consistently.