Contact Method:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/maruno_uchi/?of=y

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Arrived 7:30, my Japanese is business level, the tencho asked me few questions to know my level and he says we stopped accepting foreigners recently because they touch downstairs, collected 9000¥.

Asked for my free drink which I said no so he gave me a gargle which I spat back in the cup, yack! (Ask for water because you will be thirsty after talking to many girls)

Anyways, he guided me to soft purple light cozy corner with tiny sofa for two, excited and can't wait to see my first angel I took my hat off, sipped some water (my bottle of water), took a deep breath and now I know that Johnson is going to be happy soon:)

First girl (the shy one)

Dark skin and cute maybe 22 or so, sat next to me, normal Japanese questions, how long, what you do, and nihongo jouzu desune:)

She cornered herself and tucked her legs up giving me some panties invitation while suckling and biting her own lip, I went straight for the nipple, I love nipple, roaming from above the shirt and squeezing them with two fingers without much pressure to show some dominance, she gave in to it, they harden and also those little jugs were like b cup if I guess correctly, went for a kiss, she is ok but not so deep so I kept sucking her boobs while touching downstairs, she didn't mind my hand under, I ended up fingering her wet pussy but she didn't came,she was just so wet I smelled her juice on my finger after she left , no smell whatsoever which is a good hygiene sign.

Second girl (the fun one)

Chubby and cute around 26, that's a bold one hajimemashite and immediately jumped on my lap from the beginning just not to let me finger her I guess, by the way "you can get kicked out if you are making the girl uncomfortable so be careful" so me had fun with the first vagina let's pass on this one and enjoy her soft and succulent lips, took her lip in mouth and started deep fk till my jar hurts really, moved to boob fondling and no underskirt for sure..she is a good kisser and a moaner.

Third girl (the polite)

She asked me if she can jump on lap the second I started making out and she just resist your hand without stopping you, it's like "no don't finger me" sokomade yoroshiku and you are already more than 2 cm inside so that was hot and a turn on, also smelled my finger afterwards which gave me the normal fishy scent, a good indication of a perfect hygiene which is also a turn on for me.

Fourth girl (the traditional Japanese with crooked teeth)

I was always wondering how it feels to brush your tongue against those crooked teeth, oh it's a new experience for me and really hot, she was also girly with jiggles Everytime I kiss her mid chest, she said kusugottai means ticklish, there wasn't enough time for fingering but boobs were handful and average kisser.

Time is up the tencho asked if I will enchou which I said shuryou onegaishimasu, had a casual conversation by the door and bye.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's much much better to find a girlfriend but if you are like me who's not lucky yet it's a quicky without breaking the bank,also if you are covid freak don't go, you are sucking the fucking covid out of her fucking throat, also you will need a release after wards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report - readers, please check the status of this shop before going. Currently, it seems to be closed.

Approved: 10/9/2021

The site seems like it’s no longer alaivable, can you repost the shop’s link please !

As per their direct page, they are currently closed, and all the girls have relocated to Miss Campus Ikebukuro.

https://ikebukuro-marunouchi.com/top

upload_2021-10-10_0-28-31.png

Thank you for your report - readers, please check the status of this shop before going. Currently, it seems to be closed.

Approved: 10/9/2021
The site seems like it’s no longer alaivable, can you repost the shop’s link please !
Yeah, I did say it appears to be closed right now. :eggface:

we stopped accepting foreigners recently because they touch downstairs

Well, there are always those who don't respect the rules.

I kept sucking her boobs while touching downstairs

Oh, well.

nihongo jouzu desune

We all know that is said as the "oh it's so big".

she said kusugottai means ticklish [clip] I said shuryou onegaishimasu

Confirmed.

It's much much better to find a girlfriend

Costs more, takes more time, has less variety and after a while even offers less services than shops.

Sorry i didnt noticed, may i ask what type of this shop ? Seem like they don’t offer blowjob so i guess this is not a”pink salon” right?

It's an oppai club. You can touch and suck on boobs and make out with some of the girls if they let you. There are no blowjobs.

Reactions: TAG Manager