Leaving Japan For a Spell

TinyNymph

Sweet Petite Companion
Reaction score
Hey all !

Just letting everyone here know that I'm leaving Japan for 3-6 months.

I'll no longer be accepting inquiries after October 15th, and I will announce my return with a fresh ad.

I've had a lovely time here these last two years advertising through TAG, I've gotten the pleasure of meeting so many amazing gentlemen and many of my lovely fellow Indies.

I will be touring new york city in November / December so if we've already enjoyed one another's company before and you're in the area then, feel free to reach out to arrange a booking.

Cheers everyone and enjoy your Tokyo mongering - it's a scene I will miss and be happy to return to.

Xx

Hope to see you again in Tokyo! Good luck on your travels and thanks for being with us!

Reactions: TinyNymph
Hey all !

Just letting everyone here know that I'm leaving Japan for 3-6 months.

I'll no longer be accepting inquiries after October 15th, and I will announce my return with a fresh ad.

I've had a lovely time here these last two years advertising through TAG, I've gotten the pleasure of meeting so many amazing gentlemen and many of my lovely fellow Indies.

I will be touring new york city in November / December so if we've already enjoyed one another's company before and you're in the area then, feel free to reach out to arrange a booking.

Cheers everyone and enjoy your Tokyo mongering - it's a scene I will miss and be happy to return to.

Xx

That's fantastic that you'll be touring! I'll be in NYC in early Nov, too for visiting lifetime friends, pretty much filled within 4 nights meeting abt 10 friends...But rooting from the 5th ave, Ashley ^ - ^!!

That's fantastic that you'll be touring! I'll be in NYC in early Nov, too for visiting lifetime friends, pretty much filled within 4 nights meeting abt 10 friends...But rooting from the 5th ave, Ashley ^ - ^!!

Ah that's great babe. Have fun in the states ! I wish you all the lovely travels. That sounds equal parts demanding and very fun. I'm also excited to see my ny pals : ) and eat good pizza again lol. I hope you get some good bagels and pizzas too !

Reactions: Yuriko and Frenchy
Have fun in new york! I'll be in new york during christmas time. It's such a fun city, the food scene is amazing and cheap as well

Reactions: TinyNymph