Lemon Cream - Gaijin Friendly?

Discussion in 'Esute/Pink Salon/Massage Reviews' started by Culnus, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Culnus

Culnus TAG Member

Jun 4, 2018
    I am looking to have my first soapland experience, and this site caught my eye with its low prices. Does anyone know if it is gaijin friendly or if they have a gaijin tax? My japanese is next to nothing, but I've heard that is not a problem for some places.

2. meiji

Global Moderator

Nov 17, 2020
    If you say "This site caught my eye", and then don't include the site, we can't provide any information whatsoever.

http://www.c-lemon.com/top.php

I wouldn't say those prices are THAT good. generally the higher end soaps are 2 hour courses, and they don't seem to even offer one of those here.

Unfortunately, unless someone has been there before you aren't really going to know if they are gaijin friendly until you go there. Since other soaplands that ARE gaijin friendly like Oushitsu are one block over, you don't have much to lose by trying.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. johnnyboy84

johnnyboy84 TAG Member

Nov 20, 2020
    I have tried to go there and they told me they do not accept gaijin

4. TokyoSpirit

TokyoSpirit TAG Member

Dec 17, 2016
    Mixed reports on this one.

I've read some reports that say foreigners are okay, others said no foreigners were admitted. Speaking Japanese is a big plus and looking Asian + speaking Japanese seems to work very well too.

As Meiji pointed out already, if you're shot down at C-Lemon, there are other choices close by as well.

5. johnnyboy84

johnnyboy84 TAG Member

Nov 20, 2020
    well i wanted to try c-lemon because it is cheaper than other soaplands. are there any other cheap soaplands that are good alternatives to c-lemon?