Guest viewing is limited

Lemon Cream Soapland

animelover

TAG Member
Reaction score
Writing this while in the car being sent back to the station. Today I decided to give lemon cream soapland a try after reaching tokyo today. It seems good from the review from 52 pink channel.
After reaching, i was only entitled to two girls whereas the other girls needed to wait for 2 hrs or dont accept foreigner. I had to rush off somewhere so i just pick this girl called Rin.
Worst decision ever. She was so bad at her job. She was so mechanical and rushing everything while taking a freaking long time to prepare the mat. And the matplay was done in 5 mins!? Then she said move on to the bed and she took her sweet time to clean the place up first. I was SO bored I was browsing the internet. I took the 70mins course and i spent 30mins waiting. When we had FS, she laid there like a dead fish. I couldnt even finish and had to rely on handjob. Really sad start to my adventure in Tokyo and i always have bad experience here for some reason. Unfortunately I cant go during the weekends where they are many better choice. So hopefully next week I can find a place which is good. So please if anyone know of any girl who is pretty and seriously good at her job for soapland, let me know! Thank you!

Reactions: MossBoss
Writing this while in the car being sent back to the station. Today I decided to give lemon cream soapland a try after reaching tokyo today. It seems good from the review from 52 pink channel.
After reaching, i was only entitled to two girls whereas the other girls needed to wait for 2 hrs or dont accept foreigner. I had to rush off somewhere so i just pick this girl called Rin.
Worst decision ever. She was so bad at her job. She was so mechanical and rushing everything while taking a freaking long time to prepare the mat. And the matplay was done in 5 mins!? Then she said move on to the bed and she took her sweet time to clean the place up first. I was SO bored I was browsing the internet. I took the 70mins course and i spent 30mins waiting. When we had FS, she laid there like a dead fish. I couldnt even finish and had to rely on handjob. Really sad start to my adventure in Tokyo and i always have bad experience here for some reason. Unfortunately I cant go during the weekends where they are many better choice. So hopefully next week I can find a place which is good. So please if anyone know of any girl who is pretty and seriously good at her job for soapland, let me know! Thank you!
Nana and Miina in Gotanda

The boys into bubbles & lads into lather will need a BIT more info than that, Ken Kumanomido. (I'd like a thread on people's site names one day - R.O.B = Randy Old Bastard).

Reactions: Anikoi
Had a look, and Rin is a new girl - so new they haven't even gotten her picture up on the website yet. Sounds like she's not fully trained up and still a bundle of nerves.

I personally avoid the new girls; there's a reason a lot of establishments give discounts for them.