shop

Language Notes:
average Englsh

Overall Rating:
9 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
It may be up to the girl ?

Hi

once again thanks to Kanagawa Jones for letting us know of the delights available in Yokohama.

This was my first time in Yokohama, Saturday lunchtime and I went for a walk to see what was on offer, I originally went looking for Pink Star but Cynthia's came into view and I and also read up on there too.

The doorman called me over and pointed to the 8,000 yen sign on the wall, as I had already made my mind to go in I followed him through the door, he pointed to the one picture on the wall and pointed to the price list, 8,000 yen for 30 minutes so I pointed to 50 minutes 12,000 and promptly handed over 12,000, he smiled.

I waited in the little room for 5 minutes until I was called out and a pretty girl welcomed me wearing a white blouse and black skirt and I followed her to her room, she had an above average English skills than the usual girls, I didn't get her age but later I learned she had 8 years in Sydney, so she wasn't one of their youngest girls.

once inside I took my clothes off with a little help from her and then helped her remove hers, caressing her slender body, she was rubbing my arm saying cold as I was only wearing a polo shirt, I thought it was quite hot out but I gave her a rub as she seemed cold.

when we were both naked she was saying cold again so rubbed her a bit more to warm her up, she seemed to like that, we then showered together in an ad-joining room which is shared with the room next door, Just before I left I could hear a girl in the with someone else.

once back in her room we sat on the bed and she went straight for a kiss, this was followed by a little nipple kissing by each of us and she went down my body kissing and licking, this went on for a full 10 minutes kissing each other and gently caressing her body before she went for a BBBJ after a few minutes she turned around into the 69 position and I too had a lick, poked one finger into her pussy and also gently pushed one into her bum No objection but I gave up that idea as I wanted to concentrate on her pussy.

soon I had 2 fingers in her pussy building up a nice little rhythm when also licking her and she got off and said "condom" I thought maybe she didn't want a mouth full of cum as I had read of the no sex rule on here, even though the doorman hadn't said anything about a no sex rule.

I was lying back when all I heard her say was Help, Help, too big, she was having trouble getting the small Japanese condom onto my dick.

after some help from me she said "on top" she sat on me and seemed to enjoy the experience as much as I did.

we just lay there chatting for a while after, she turned the aircon on as now she was HOT HOT and smiling, It was quite warm in there.

then it was another shower together, I dressed, went for some lunch and off to Okoberfest satisfied.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
so as my opening comment says,

Maybe it is up the girl on the No sex rule, treat them nice and they will give you pleasure.

Nice review and sounds like fun!

Rules are taken very seriously in Japan. But some of the sillier ones can be ignored under the right circumstances. However, discretion is key!

Reactions: just4fun
Very good review

Since Rena is an English speaker, I suspect that is why you were assigned her, or were you also given a choice from photos?

My suspicion is that the 12000 course includes FS if the girl is willing. What will normally determine this option is whether it is aprivate booth with a lock on the door

The theme of the club is? " Office Ladies who go over the top "

And she certainly did

The tout for Cynthia (his name was Mitsu) saw me come out of Pink Star which is across the street. He knew I wasn't (couldn't be) interested at the moment but he chatted with me anyway. Took me inside and showed me pictures. Even told me which one that was fat because I said I liked skinny. His English was very good and he was very friendly. I will have to visit Cynthia next time.

Reactions: FanBoy74
I tell ya, big thanks to some of you guys checking out places in Yokohama. Currently living in Yokohama, but I just haven't really gotten out to play around here yet. Taking notes for a lazy Saturday!

Lurker here. I may post a full review at a later date. I have been to Cynthia two times in the last two weeks. The first was a 50 min (Oct 29th) session followed by an 80 min (Nov 12th) session with the same lady. On the 50 min session the person running the shop specifically said "no sex." During the more recent 80 min session nothing was said. Both sessions offered a BBBJ and during the more recent trip I got full service. I understand ZERO Japanese, but I believe she was offering full GFE but I still requested the condom.

I have been to both Cynthia and PinkStar since couple of years now. I also wanted to let people know that there is another options in the area, it is call Banana Clinic. If you speak even a broken Japanese that should do it. First time I went I didn't have choice for the girl but when I return I had choice between three. I won't write a review on it because I am lazy and all the girls I met have left already, girls seems to change very often. I am not doing P4P anymore as I much prefer nampa, more difficult but so much more exciting.
Service is similar than PinkStar with some options available. Room are a bit bigger but the shower is share between two room. Guy at the door may turn you down but if you start speaking Japanese it should be alright.

www.y-banana-c.com/

I have been to both Cynthia and PinkStar since couple of years now. I also wanted to let people know that there is another options in the area, it is call Banana Clinic. If you speak even a broken Japanese that should do it. First time I went I didn't have choice for the girl but when I return I had choice between three. I won't write a review on it because I am lazy and all the girls I met have left already, girls seems to change very often. I am not doing P4P anymore as I much prefer nampa, more difficult but so much more exciting.
Service is similar than PinkStar with some options available. Room are a bit bigger but the shower is share between two room. Guy at the door may turn you down but if you start speaking Japanese it should be alright.

www.y-banana-c.com/

"Banana Clinic" was one of my main options when I was in Yokohama last month. But I didn't dare to get inside after I kind of got rejected from another place nearby. It seems they do have a nice variety of girls, so I kind of regret to not try to get into that place.