Guest viewing is limited

Lesbian SugarBaby Seeks Sweet Momma

LesForgetTheWorld

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello folks,

So to start, I'm from New York and moved to Tokyo recently and yes I am a lesbian. I've had wonderful experiences in sugar arrangements before and I'm looking for that special someone in Tokyo. I've been active on SA but surprisingly find a low number of lesbian sugar momma's in Tokyo.

Does anyone have suggestions of where I could find platforms dedicated to queer arrangements?

-Much Love,
S

Hello folks,

So to start, I'm from New York and moved to Tokyo recently and yes I am a lesbian. I've had wonderful experiences in sugar arrangements before and I'm looking for that special someone in Tokyo. I've been active on SA but surprisingly find a low number of lesbian sugar momma's in Tokyo.

Does anyone have suggestions of where I could find platforms dedicated to queer arrangements?

-Much Love,
S

All I know is that it's known as 百合活, 百合ママ活, レズ活, レズ援 in Japan. You may be able to find something by googling those terms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simonka and impish
I was on SA for about a year and I /never/ came across a sugar mama (I searched high and low!). SA isn't frequently used here anyway because there are a lot of Japanese equivalents and SA is definitely more foreigner-oriented. And unfortunately the Japanese SA equivalents are hetero relationships only (as in you can't be paired with a woman as a woman). I wish you the best of luck; you honestly might have more luck on queer-focused dating apps than ones geared towards sugaring. I recommend:

HER
Bumble
https://gachirezu.com/index/ (Japanese lesbian deai meeting site)

If apps and sites don't work, head over to Nichome and check out the gay bars. I'm not quire sure how one would sell herself as a lesbian sugar baby..aside from approaching older looking women but..sugaring predates the internet so I'm sure it's possible!

Reactions: Maxblack