Guest viewing is limited

Lets have fun! Help me arrange the perfect sugar weekend!

Ok I brag, but still, is it normal? Im used to more modesty with Asian ladies. Not that I complain of course :D

As long as the nipples are not showing it's considered proper in Australia.

If you start complaining I am seriously going to kick your ass. We all know that no matter how hot the girl is there is a guy somewhere totally tired of her shit but that's not supposed to happen in the first few weeks at least! :D

Reactions: Sudsy and Majestyk
As long as the nipples are not showing it's considered proper in Australia.

If you start complaining I am seriously going to kick your ass. We all know that no matter how hot the girl is there is a guy somewhere totally tired of her shit but that's not supposed to happen in the first few weeks at least! :D

I am not complaining and not tired of watching 2/3 of her boobs in a restaurant, believe me . I just wanted to know if its an Aussie thing or just her, thats all. :)

@Frenchy enjoy your company. I'm sure you'll miss her as soon as she flies back. Make the best of her stay. :)

Reactions: Frenchy
As far I remember, in Sidney and specialy in Manly Beach, that is the dress code when the girl wants to seduce her lover. And it is the prelude to an unforgettable night. Lucky you! (y) Did not you tell her you were going to a Happening Bar? Then, she has dressed for the occasion. Enjoy the views, and please the next photo... best focused, like the koala.;)

Ok so I stop polluting the Anything Goes thread with my new sugar story and make this new one...
She’s Ethnic Chinese Aussie, super sexy, incredibly she’s not demanding cash , just great sightseeing and entertainment (in bed she provides it, outside its my responsibility ;)).
Next week will be only her second stay in Japan , we’ll do hanami of course, and Ryokan etc... maybe a HB too.
Any idea or place you went recently that blew your mind? Great restaurant, club (she loves R&B / hip-hop) , bar, original onsen and love hotel ideas etc...
Especially interested in the ladies’ideas here, but of course Mikey can also spread his usual nonsense :D
As she saves me the cash part, I can splurge a bit on the rest.
Merci mes amis! :kiss:
btw, this might be a stupid question, but if you aren't compensating for companionship, is it considered Sugar?

It sounds as if your gorgeous girl from Oz wants to be your Sex Friend.

In any event, enjoy!

btw, this might be a stupid question, but if you aren't compensating for companionship, is it considered Sugar?

You mean it would be Salt then? In this case it sounds more like Honey.

The deeper philosophical question is what is compensating? The lines are blur anyway. Less thinking, more fucking is my motto.

You mean it would be Salt then? In this case it sounds more like Honey.

The deeper philosophical question is what is compensating? The lines are blur anyway. Less thinking, more fucking is my motto.

Agreed. But to answer DireWolf yes, its still Sugar, I paid for the ticket and all the expenses here of course, plus a bit of pocket money I give her for when I’m working. She’s a student who loves to travel and especially likes Japan. She would certainly not come here just for my charms however immense they may be :D. But if I do a rough and dirty total expense / number of pops calculation it gets close to Gotanda FS territory... not a bad deal :)
She ‘s 21, new at this, enthusiastic, not demanding and not jaded at all. Wish they were all the same !

When I was at the office she sent me pics of places she visited with comments like “OMG love this place” or “this ramen is soooo good”. Reminded me the old days when I was about her age, discovering Japan too, with puppy eyes and admiration for everything ... it’s super cute !

Last edited:
Agreed. But to answer DireWolf yes, its still Sugar, I paid for the ticket and all the expenses here of course, plus a bit of pocket money I give her for when I’m working. She’s a student who loves to travel and especially likes Japan. She would certainly not come here just for my charms however immense they may be :D. But if I do a rough and dirty total expense / number of pops calculation it gets close to Gotanda FS territory... not a bad deal :)
She ‘s 21, new at this, enthusiastic, not demanding and not jaded at all. Wish they were all the same !

When I was at the office she sent me pics of places she visited with comments like “OMG love this place” or “this ramen is soooo good”. Reminded me the old days when I was about her age, discovering Japan too, with puppy eyes and admiration for everything ... it’s super cute !
I understand 100%. She sounds awesome.

She loves ramen? Send her here:
http://www.akanoren.com/nishiazabu/

But if I do a rough and dirty total expense / number of pops calculation it gets close to Gotanda FS territory... not a bad deal :)

Keep the price point above Gotanda, or you will have a pack of crusty old charisma men cruising your neighborhood in kei cars. Draw the curtains and stay indoors.

Keep the price point above Gotanda, or you will have a pack of crusty old charisma men cruising your neighborhood in kei cars. Draw the curtains and stay indoors.

Damn. I was sure nobody noticed me.

Ok I may have exaggerated about Gotanda price point. But let’s say Japanese DH level. Its due to the number of pops denominator.. totally my fault, not hers...:(
But overall having a very good time this weekend!

Ok I may have exaggerated about Gotanda price point. But let’s say Japanese DH level. Its due to the number of pops denominator.. totally my fault, not hers...:(
But overall having a very good time this weekend!
No worries about “back-of-the-envelope” estimates. Have fun!

2FFFC0CE-84CD-4B91-A2CE-4CC92A08C4DB.jpeg
Touching balls at Teamlab Planets :rolleyes:

Don't worry, we'll be here forever like herpes to cheer you up! Or was it mock you down? Whatever, we will never leave you alone.
Merci mon ami!
Its good to know I can have friends as persistent as herpes :)

Reactions: MikeH