LH w/ lots of mirrors- Recommendations?

If I remember well this room with pool already existed 15 years ago or so… maybe it has been renovated though
And....more than 15 years ago, I used it when Manami was at Asian Mystique in a 3some with Manami and umm, er......whats-her-name....Maybe @Manami TMK remembers her.

Totally forgot about Chantilly! They did great job with renovation a few years ago.

One small note from me about the hotel. If you stay up to 90 minutes, it is good deal but after 90 minutes, the price jumps up.

I had used the hotel a couple of times before. Last I went with a client, I let him choose a room as always. We had a choice of either 90 minutes, 2 hours and 4 hours and I saw he chose 4 hours. I didn’t want to be nosy so I didn't stare at the panel to check the rate.

The appointment was two hours but we actually finished a few minutes earlier than two hours.
They have a payment machine in a room, he pushed the check out on the panel and it said something like 24k!
Love hotel within two hours costs 24k?
He was about swiping his credit card so I told him to wait and I went to check the room rate on the booklet they had under the coffee table. But he said “no, it is the correct rate we choose.” And he was right!

Once you choose 4 hours, you cannot change it to two hours regardless you check out within two hour or not. I knew hotel Chantilly is not a cheap hotel but I did not know he had paid this much every time we went there.
Maybe it is normal for him but 24k for two hours is extremely expensive in general.

They have 90 minutes short course at 7670yen flat rate for all rooms so if your appointment is 1 hour, it is probably ok.
But if your appointment is 2 hours yet you don't want to rush at the end, I strongly recommend to stick with two hour rate and pay extension later if needed. It is much cheaper than paying for four hours at beginning unless you really plan to stay longer than three hours.

http://www.hotenavi.com/chantillya/index.html

Went to Chantilli today (and only one hotel today if you are wondering) Got room 511 , which is at the corner. My date loves the the room. It has got a Showa vibe which I didn't think she will like it but she did. The round bed is certainly interesting, especially when it rotate around. Lots and lots of mirror including a number of curved ones, and the one over the bed is just so nice.

0ELQ-B6moMxEZ2hXR2ZmFCRf_GGTxO1ERmJNA9QdwZtptyyauE48YmGE2ciA2_xWs_sj-f10bJGHcphyv0nnj5wy-5V-3M5jnNgntoiSvC8ohmIqdZvMdKGi8zZQpJiBXE8cwYgnBvmkrnTwuJ0PD1evtaIsjik-eVzrYF1xRXDKAvYLzlMs2iSPYJSqmJOJBRUtmDCaxqxMDUaXXwfalRfhEs6Sfq20XoxetwZHgU4ViWUTScyYQyYlBRnkXt1uQRRfM6AeXHmM_M4gA0So2LyJWWNVsldFSDkDwkAiBwc01bPSs4mT9_48mUIgHcdpdSdImbUePmilbEAw-6BCo5EEi7shoiYZ0boMsJrUmX58qXpCHTJtsoZeiRAvdZjR8stPVd7mp9jZOWIr2O6El8GA6vuL2lsCzdywrBzqVD_2MavCxAOvR6Veo1g1HTEi1PExailZDxDzxXP9OSdE9JmluX4q9EG2iStXXZOE3pLXopoOFpkymsQ3H3CBICcni88ygT7xWXrXVw57fJOKo6Kdk2OFuSmqmNMNWuQGdis6no_nfB3WY3eXxgfqF12mNPQoR6U2Vwoi589cgDwPNjRAFgwB3sapYkDW0EYK4jdqWDhVUmupSSmJnrGhJ4ndQpky1WHuagf1e6RU-pEXGdXzqbCz4_FBmofy8ZsREHMXKmjXO1XWhkR5y176W_EETPeh5sSg1VlUSlrKMGOMwY17=w692-h919-no

This room has got a sauna , nice bath although it takes time to be filled. Lots of space. Best of all they allow multiple guys.

They no longer ask us to choose the course. We pay before we exit the room and the cost is calculated by how long we have stayed in the room. I was planning to change the room when we reached 70 minutes but we were in the middle of the actions so we just stayed in the same room for three hours.

This would have been my favourite hotel if it isn't in the middle of Akasaka. I know too many people in this area (including SBs) that is just too risky running into. Thankfully many people are working from home these days so I only saw one person I know today and luckily he didn't noticed me.

Last edited:
Went to Chantilli today (and only one hotel today if you are wondering) Got room 511 , which is at the corner. My date loves the the room. It has got a Showa vibe which I didn't think she will like it but she did. The round bed is certainly interesting, especially when it rotate around. Lots and lots of mirror including a number of curved ones, and the one over the bed is just so nice. This room has got a sauna , nice bath although it takes time to be filled. Lots of space. Best of all they allow multiple guys.

This would have been my favourite hotel if it isn't in the middle of Akasaka. I know too many people in this area (including SBs) that is just too risky running into. Thankfully many people are working from home these days so I only saw one person I know today and luckily he didn't noticed me.

So your SBs live in Akasaka? Classy!
Mine were all small town girls (living in a lonely world)

So your SBs live in Akasaka? Classy!
Mine were all small town girls (living in a lonely world)
Nah, her office is nearby. She has to go to the office in the afternoon, otherwise I wouldn't risked myself.

Come to think about it, it would be nice to have SBs who lives in Akasaka area.

Last edited:
Vital intel. Thanks for sharing!
You're welcome! I know someone will appreciate that info as much as I do. They allow up to 6 people , I think. The cost will be 1.5x more expensive for 3 ppl. I guess they will just add 0.5x for each additional person.

Hotel Karuta also allow multiple guys, up to 4 people only with room 702. For other room the receptionist told me to book two rooms then we can just use one for three people, which is not an ideal. I just happen to walked by so I drop by to ask specifically for MMF use.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goggles
You're welcome! I know someone will appreciate that info as much as I do. They allow up to 6 people , I think. The cost will be 1.5x more expensive for 3 ppl. I guess they will just add 0.5x for each additional person.

Hotel Karuta also allow multiple guys, up to 4 people only with room 702. For other room the receptionist told me to book two rooms then we can just use one for three people, which is not an ideal. I just happen to walked by so I drop by to ask specifically for MMF use.
Maybe there’s a thread that addresses this (I should use the search function in the upper right corner) but if not, let’s start a thread of mfm friendly hotels. As someone who loves multi partner play it’s often a consideration.

I met up with a couple last week that was looking for some DP support. First few places we tried to go to were only ok with multiple females. Finally ended up at Bali-an. Never any trouble there.

Thank you for mentioning SK plaza.

I went there yesterday morning with a friend.
It looks like their whole 2nd floor has rooms with mirrors. We used #204
https://happyhotel.jp/hotels/540039/rooms/204
It was either 90mins at 4,260¥ or room available until 17:00 at 9,870¥. We took the latter.

The mirrors layout was good, and included magnifying mirrors strategically placed

First time I saw this set-up: handles, magnifying mirrors front and below. Perfect view for standing doggystyle (but it gets slippery)
upload_2022-8-21_23-26-44.png

The bad point was the small bathtub. The good point (on top of mirrors) was their large selection of cosplay in front of their front desk.

Will probably repeat ;)

I have seen that exact same mirror set up before in another hotel - I think it was at XO in Kabukicho. Maybe a not so uncommon addition to a typical LH room “build”.