Call

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min/22,000 yen

Type/Location:
New Half Health (on site)

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Had gotten a lot of "kite ne" from Tsubasa on Cityheaven, so I decided to give her a try. Called up to book an appointment, and was directed to their Uguisudani playroom, as Tsubasa had other appointments there that day.

Rang the doorbell (Uguisudani is in a nondescript house) when she was ready, and was very pleasantly surprised. Tsubasa is in her early 20s, very feminine and greeted me with a warm smile as she ushered me in off the street. Her photos are msotly accurate, face is a little more masculine but not at all unattractive, she really doesn't need the filter she uses. She's a bit on the shy side conversationally, but physically quite warm and touchy. She's tall and lithe, and very very fit.

Shower was uneventful, but when we got back to the room she went into warm girlfriend mode with lots of kissing and making out, then some very skillfull and enthusiastic head. She apologised that she had just had her hormone shots and couldn't really get hard, but she was very happy to take it in any position I could think of, and we screwed for probably 40 minutes with a couple of re-applications of lube when things started to dry up. Eventually I popped and had a nice chat and snuggle until the timer went off, then off to the showers and out onto the street with another of her big smiles.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you like tall fit girls, Tsubasa is definitely going to push some buttons.

Thanks for your gracious support as always, we appreciate the continued reports (again).

Approved: 5/8/2022