Guest viewing is limited

Liked from Hiroshima and other remote areas

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
What's with these women who show you interest on dating sites despite the fact that you're in Tokyo and they are in places like Hiroshima, Fukushima, etc?

What are they thinking??

What's with these women who show you interest on dating sites despite the fact that you're in Tokyo and they are in places like Hiroshima, Fukushima, etc?

What are they thinking??

1) They want a guy to go out with on trips to Tokyo.

2) They're looking for guys that travel around and will pass through their town for a fling.

3) They're bored and looking for mail friends.

4) Any combination of the above.

Back when I worked a job that had me travelling all over the country, women like that meant I usually had a date in every city I was visiting.

They are just sending interest to everyone to increase chance of marriage/baby. Especially on JC and OKC. They are dating multiple guys at same time.

Reactions: majimekun
1) They want a guy to go out with on trips to Tokyo.

2) They're looking for guys that travel around and will pass through their town for a fling.

3) They're bored and looking for mail friends.

4) Any combination of the above.

Back when I worked a job that had me travelling all over the country, women like that meant I usually had a date in every city I was visiting.

Since all of them are in their 50s, I suspect it's number 3.

Since all of them are in their 50s, I suspect it's number 3.

Some of the kinkiest, horniest, down for anything women I've ever met have been in their fifties.

Some of the kinkiest, horniest, down for anything women I've ever met have been in their fifties.

Too bad they seem to be pursuing only marriage.
Despite the fact that my profiles says that I'm not interested in marriage at all.

Attention seekers maybe?

Despite the fact that my profiles says that I'm not interested in marriage at all.

Attention seekers maybe?

No they just didn't read your profile and swipe right without reading. I also dont read profiles. They all generic and the same: like going out, dining with friends, yoga and disney.

Reactions: MikeH
Yeah, WINE and YOGA :poop:

Well, I like that combination with women. Just put enough of that wine in her and she is going to show in how good shape her core muscles are because of the yoga.

Attention seekers maybe?

Probably just damaged and neurotic, like most Japanese women on dating apps. But I must concur with @Sudsy above...I have done some things with women of that age that should land me in the padded room in a mental ward. Or the White House.