Guest viewing is limited

Lingerie stores in Tokyo

tagms411

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have a friend or two that I'd like to take shopping for some nice lingerie, I'm hoping my fellow perverts might have some recommendations.

Any style but boring is welcome, my friends are diverse

Ravijour. They have a location in 109 in Shibuya.
I love their designs! I wish I could fit more than one buttcheek into their panties.
I recommend Salute and Intimissimi. Also, there is a lingerie department on Ginza Mitsukoshi.

Reactions: tagms411
La Perla. They closed the fantastic flagship store in Omotesando, but there are stores in Ginza Shinjuku (Isetan) and Shibuya (Seibu)

Search "ginza lingerie" in Google Maps. Ginza has most of the lingerie market covered.

B2F of the NishiGinza "mall" is basically dedicated to lingerie. It is like Victoria Sports - but for lingerie.

In addition to La Perla, Wacoal has an upmarket brand "Wacoal Dia". They have a nice boutique in the expensive lanes of Ginza. Search for Wacoal Dia on google maps.

Thanks again everyone for the recommendations! B2F NishiGinza was great, can't wait to try the others.

Thanks for this thread! I went to B2F Nishi Ginza and found Anne Bra to be the right brand for me. My criteria was: (1) sexy rather than cute (2) mid-range in price (5-6k yen per bra) (3) good fit (I have a relatively big butt and have big thighs compared to Japanese girls) (4) right for my age (mid-20s). The bra didn't feel like it supported my boobs well tho (80E). I'm just happy I found a brand that suits my taste.

Last edited: