40 min @ 23000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Like some other friends here, I prefer a more intimate experience rather than the transactional, so I chose Matsushima to pop the shinchi cherry.

Google maps makes it pretty straight forward to get there, but locating the different shops was more difficult. Thank you to the brother who posted detailed shinchi maps in another thread.

Got there about 9ish pm (probably not a good time as a number of girls were already busy) Think I spent about 35 minutes circling as no one really caught my eye. Went to the well reviewed shops as well but no dice.

I was about to head over to Tobita but a busty one stopped my tracks. In my basic level Japanese I asked if English was okay and she said daijobu. The minute she stood up I had a bit of regret because her body not as expected ; however, I just went with it and attempted to make the best out of it.

When she asked about the time, I decided to ask about dos and don’ts because don’t want any surprises. She said no kissing, no daty and no bbbj. Shook my head to show it wasn’t gonna work for me and got up to ask her with body language if I can walk. She nodded and off I went. Mama-san wasn’t too thrilled as she was just bringing a snack and drink.

Again as I was about to leave, this long haired brunette petite milf with a Cindy Crawford-esque mole waved at me (as all the girls do there lol). Same routine asking about English and rules. She said yes to all, but fuck me I forgot to ask about NS BJ and just my bad luck even though she was sensual with the oral it was covered. (Special note: there was no mama-san here. It was just her there and when we finished there was another girl there as well).

Haven’t had such a sexy spinner in a while. She’s a bit tanned with like borderline A-B cups and sensitive nipples. They were like mini erasers my favourite. Went through the acronyms and I did have fun. Her on the hand not so much I guess. She was only fine with LFK and more often than not had her eyes closed. She was a trooper.

Almost forgot, had a quick shower before and after. First time she briefly helped me wash, second time alone. Actually I was a bit anxious as the room isn’t locked and my cloths and bags with passport/cash were just left there (any advice for that? Besides bringing just enough money cause ID is required right?)

At the end she offered me snacks and I was on my way. I didn’t ask for her card as many others I’ve read get one from the girls automatically. She probably didn’t want me back after that workout haha. That’s too bad because I really dig her and might have dropped all my pooner funds to repeat.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I thought about repeating but gonna decide against it. Don’t beat a dead horse. Some might say repeat visits may get better mileage and rapport… imo if it didn’t click the first time it most likely won’t the second, third, nth. YMMV.

Seems like it Matsushima is as much of a toss up unless you go to the well reviewed busy af ladies. I’m not an expert, but even I can tell most of the girls are up there in age and loads of makeup.

On to Tobita!

Thank you for submitting your report!

Approved: 6/8/2024

She said no kissing, no daty and no bbbj. Shook my head to show it wasn’t gonna work for me and got up to ask her with body language if I can walk. She nodded and off I went. Mama-san wasn’t too thrilled as she was just bringing a snack and drink.

Do you by chance know who this was and at what shop?

Actually I was a bit anxious as the room isn’t locked and my cloths and bags with passport/cash were just left there (any advice for that? Besides bringing just enough money cause ID is required right?)

Nothing to worry about...it's Japan. Nobody's going to touch your stuff even if you had a bunch of cash in sight...if you forgot it, they'd chase you down in the street to return it.

Reactions: Alice
@WagyuManko I’m from NYC and that place is a hell hole. Imagine my shock when in Japan I saw a man pass out on the train, his cash and phone fell out of this pockets And was swiftly picked up and returned to his pockets by other passengers while he slept!,,, I was like what the fuck is this place?

Reactions: Alice
@WagyuManko I’m from NYC and that place is a hell hole. Imagine my shock when in Japan I saw a man pass out on the train, his cash and phone fell out of this pockets And was swiftly picked up and returned to his pockets by other passengers while he slept!,,, I was like what the fuck is this place?

I knew a girl who left her purse with her passport and like 300k yen cash in it on the train. Got off, got home, only then did she realize it was gone. She got it back from the station master or whoever with everything intact, including every last yen. Imagine it went through probably 2-4 sets of hands before getting back to her, and everyone did the right thing.

Funny you are from NYC - the first time I visited there after living in Japan, I couldn't believe what an open sewer confusing clusterfuck the subway system was. Unbelievable how hard it is to just put signs on the platforms showing you which station you are at and which stations are adjacent in both directions and which damn direction the train you're waiting for is going...half the time you walk down into the station and there's like nothing indicating anything. Tokyo was my first real experience with mass transportation, which is obviously the world gold standard so everything else is going to be hot garbage, but still. Also shoutout to all the guidos in Little Italy.

Reactions: Alice and joshuas