Local sex games, what did you do as a kid?

Cinnabums

Pussy Connoisseur
Contributor License
Reaction score
Edit

So, as a kid this was something every boy in xxxxxx spoke about, dont know anyone who actually performed it.

Pretty sure youth in all countries have their varieties.

Here we go!

Runka bulle - Cinnabon Wank

A few boys got together and placed a cinnabon in the middle. Then we wanked and creamed the cinnabon, the last one to finish had to eat it.

Only during this era in my life did I actually appreciate that I ejaculate quickly.

What was your young past time like?

Last edited:
6BA5265F-24A7-40CB-932F-A5929C8FBEA2.gif

Here we go!

A few boys got together and placed a cinnabon in the middle. Then we wanked and creamed the cinnabon, the last one to finish had to eat it.

Only during this era in my life did I actually appreciate that I ejaculate quickly.

What (And I mean this with utmost sincerity) the actual fuck?

A Swedish adult game. You take a cinnamon bun, and everyone starts flogging thier horn (on the cinnamon bun). The last one has to eat.

Warning: You shall never "Runka Bulle", with the lord Jesus Christ. For Jesus is our savior and he never finishes last. Peter came in second, Thomas bronze he gained. Judas came the very last, then things went as they did.
Guy 1: Hey guys, wanna play som Runka Bulle.
Guy 2: Yeah, sure.
Guy 3: Not with Jesus Christ right?
Guy 1: Of course not, that is the first rule of Runka Bulle: "Don't invite Jesus Christ".

Urban Dictionary

Ah, the soggy biscuit and circlejerk. Only heard about soggy biscuit online, and the circlejerk in Stephen King's IT book. Never thought it was real as it seems fucking stupid even for kids.

Reactions: Pudding
No answers so far, what weird stuff did you do as a kid?
I fucked my stuffed animal.
I don’t know why…at 11 years old any hole helped.

The weird thing is that I STILL think this is less weird than Runka bulle. Like if I was that last kid…the moment the first kid nuts on the roll I’m pulling up my pants and getting the fuck out.

Also…do you mean to tell me your friends have tasted your jizz? Is this some sort of rite of passage?

As it turns out
Ah, the soggy biscuit and circlejerk. Only heard about soggy biscuit online, and the circlejerk in Stephen King's IT book. Never thought it was real as it seems fucking stupid even for kids.
On spot, of course it wasn't real but every kid spoke about.

Just fucking around, was hoping someone would mention an even worse game.

Last edited:
Seriously, that’s a fucked up game …. Let me think of Sweden as this pure and innocent country , please. The birthplace of Abba and Ikea…

Having said that , I was fucking my pillow of course. And organized Playmobil orgies. My parents had no idea what really happened in this Playmobil castle or pirats boat they offered me

Now some true kids experiences, both during the time I only blew air.

Discovering hardons and a sensational feeling I used the vaccum cleaner on the lowest setting, felt great and hurt at the same time.

After school some mates would wank together while someone read the reader's sex stories from dads magazine's out loud. Great times indeed.

Seriously, that’s a fucked up game …. Let me think of Sweden as this pure and innocent country , please. The birthplace of Abba and Ikea…

I am blessed actually, that image is alive in Japan. It makes life so simple and I am grateful to embassies etc around the globe that manage to maintain that image.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
I am blessed actually, that image is alive in Japan. It makes life so simple and I am grateful to embassies etc around the globe that manage to maintain that image.
Also, your next queen is really hot

Look on the bright side--if you were closet queer at that age and were secretly attracted to some of your friends, getting to watch them jerk off while you jerk off watching was probably extremely gratifying, plus it probably meant you were the first to blow your load and therefore didn't have to eat the bun...unless, of course, that's what you wanted.

I'd heard a couple of rumors of such contests back in high school, where some of the outcast-type kids would do circle-jerks in the locker room and the last guy to blow (or not blow) his load then got his ass beaten by everyone else in the circle. Never felt compelled to participate in anything like this. But again, going back to my above point, I'd be willing to bet money that the guys who invented/instigated this sort of degenerate behavior were probably just closeted queers who wanted to see their friends' wieners. The joys of being a teen in the 90s.

Edit

So, as a kid this was something every boy in Sweden spoke about, dont know anyone who actually performed it.

Here we go!

British boarding schools play this game with a scone. They call it ‘Soggy Biscuit’

Reactions: requiemmorrow
And here I was innocently thinking nothing can be weirder than surströmming.
How do you think surströmming is made...?
What? You thought it was a salt solution?

(Kidding by the way, I am curious to try it someday. Just don't jizz on it.)