Local sex games, what did you do as a kid?

:LOL:
I thought "Spotted dick" was a dessert. Since when did it become breakfast food?

Reactions: Cinnabums
If you are going to serve dick for dessert, at least do it right!!

IMG_9841.jpeg

If you are going to serve dick for dessert, at least do it right!!

I do not really understand what is the point of that. Nobody has taste buds in their butthole anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: CharlieSimms
I thought I would revive this thread with another crazy experience I had as a kid. It wasn’t exactly a game but to some extent it relates to the topic at hand.

So some time after the Stuffed Rabbit Incident, it became clear to me that banging girls was way more fun than stuffed animals (imagine that), so thus began my pursuit of pussy in full view.

Well my mom has a “cousin” of sorts who isn’t really related to her but they treat each other as family, and she had two daughters the same age as me: 13, 13, and 12 respectively.

Needless to say, putting three, unrelated, curious, pubescent teenagers into a big house all alone during the hot Midwestern summer was not my folks’ brightest idea. I’d known these girls since the younger one’s birth, but that didn’t stop any of us.

It all began with a water gun game where we all got wet. We went to take showers, separately, but my younger “cousin” was kind of attached to me and followed me everywhere…including at this time the bathroom. I told her I’m gonna strip and she dared me to…and I did. So yeah…mine was the first dick she had ever seen.

Then literally like in anime she just looked on in awe of my mighty dagger (should probably copy this part into the God’s gift thread) and asked if she could touch it. I said sure, and she began to thwack it around like a slinky in her hands.

I was too nervous to get hard, but all I can say is she asked if I wanted to see hers. I said sure. She stripped. We then began jostling our parts together like we were gonna do it. We got into the shower together and did a “dance” in doggystyle without any real penetration.

What intrigued me was that I was “practicing” for the real act; what should have disturbed me was that I was doing this with someone I considered family despite it being completely okay by biological standards. To make myself feel better, we nicknamed this act the “chachacha shower,” and invited my other “cousin” to do it; who—and I have no clue why—agreed to it as well!

So I am writing all of this to say that I technically had a threesome before I actually had sex. Or something like that.

Oh and we continued this act throughout the summer until finally their mother caught us. It was terrifying, and things were awkward between our families for years. Those two “cousins” both grew up to become wonderful ladies with kids and we often joke about the chachacha when we catch up.

I’d like to say that is the end of embarrassing stories for me but it probably isn’t.

Edit

So, as a kid this was something every boy in xxxxxx spoke about, dont know anyone who actually performed it.

Pretty sure youth in all countries have their varieties.

Here we go!

Runka bulle - Cinnabon Wank

A few boys got together and placed a cinnabon in the middle. Then we wanked and creamed the cinnabon, the last one to finish had to eat it.

Only during this era in my life did I actually appreciate that I ejaculate quickly.

What was your young past time like?
Where I grew up, we had no Cinnabons.
We played doctor games long before anything except pee came out.
Once something came out, girls took care of it.
I'm very old, statute of limitations long expired, so don't arrest me.

So I am writing all of this to say that I technically had a threesome before I actually had sex. Or something like that.
That's a classic TAG member origin story, I wouldn't expect nothing less. My cousin story is being too much of a pussy after getting FK'd by an older cousin in her bedroom to reciprocate. I'm you, in the most underwhelming timeline. LOL

The only "local sex game" experience I had was taking turns in a backyard shed with a playboy mag me and my friends managed to buy (through someone's older brother). Very tame compared to Cinnabums'. Fucking runka bulle, who the fuck came up with that haha

Reactions: requiemmorrow