Local sex games, what did you do as a kid?

Here is the “After After version” (don’t ask)

Attachments

• 8C5ED663-1B59-47DB-BB0F-CEB3B5D34A73.jpeg
    8C5ED663-1B59-47DB-BB0F-CEB3B5D34A73.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 86
And TAG Manager could you please make the attachments stuff simpler for drunk techno-retards on Iphone ? How do we simply just post a pic now?

And TAG Manager could you please make the attachments stuff simpler for drunk techno-retards on Iphone ? How do we simply just post a pic now?
I can't solve all your drunk problems, lol. I'll post something that even @just4fun can understand. 😆

I can't solve all your drunk problems, lol. I'll post something that even @just4fun can understand. 😆
Seriously, the menus have gotten way too complicated since your latest upgrade
What do we really need?
Reply, Edit, Delete, Copy, Paste , Insert a pic.
Make that Delete only for @MikeH

Reactions: MikeH
What do we really need?
I...actually still want more options.

Search user posts Cry to TAG Manager Punch CharlieSimms Runka Bulle

What do we really need?

From a normal reply screen, you have two buttons to attach images:

q_reply_main.JPG

Image Insert: Drag and drop (not really useful for smartphones, but you can use "click here" to select files/images.)

q_reply_opt_1.JPG

On iPhone: Attach Files > Photo Library. Take A Photo or Choose File (other images from your device)

q_reply_opt_2.JPG

Choose: Thumbnail (small attachment) or Full image for larger size.

q_reply_opt_3.JPG

For multiple images, you will get the option "Insert Multiple" that you can then select all for thumbnail size or full image size for all selected,

1666237744052.png

Reactions: uchimura
From a normal reply screen, you have two buttons to attach images:

View attachment 18994

Image Insert: Drag and drop (not really useful for smartphones, but you can use "click here" to select files/images.)

View attachment 18993

On iPhone: Attach Files > Photo Library. Take A Photo or Choose File (other images from your device)

View attachment 18992

Choose: Thumbnail (small attachment) or Full image for larger size.

View attachment 18991

For multiple images, you will get the option "Insert Multiple" that you can then select all for thumbnail size or full image size for all selected,

View attachment 18995
Ok so if I remember well I did (as usual) Attach File then “Photo Library” then chose the pics. So why this time they appear with cryptical files names underneath? Not just as simple pics?

You mean like this?

5CA8DC62-AFEB-465C-8139-F1300F849E91.jpeg

This is because we run the images through a processor to compress/resize the image for faster load time.
In this example, the image is compressed from 2.1mb down to about 318kB

Huh? Totally lost

You mean like this?

View attachment 18998

This is because we run the images through a processor to compress/resize the image for faster load time.
In this example, the image is compressed from 2.1mb down to about 318kB
Yes, like this. Is that extra info really necessary? I mean, if I send a dick pic is it important ti know how compressed it has been? (Rhetorical question of course)

Yes, like this. Is that extra info really necessary? I mean, if I send a dick pic is it important ti know how compressed it has been? (Rhetorical question of course)
The compression is necessary to keep the speed and conserve bandwidth. We have a large quota, but it can be eaten up real fast if we don’t optimize the data we are sending to each user or even guest. The file name is just an automated part of the software used to compress the image. I had never considered if the name was of any importance. 🤣

As most failed to understand the question or didn't have any sexual experiences in their early youth I'll share a recommendation of sweet treats instead.

Oslo Coffee* chain sometimes have two swedish treats on their menu.
Princess tarte and Semla. Highly recommended and can easily be shared.

*don't get me started about the shop name.
images (1) (18).jpeg