Guest viewing is limited

Login Problems???

namae

TAG Member
Reaction score
I log in , and read a few threads, and then find I have been automatically logged out --- so I have to log in again ( and again and again).

I log in , and read a few threads, and then find I have been automatically logged out --- so I have to log in again ( and again and again).

Thank you. I've passed this on to Chris.

Everything seems to working as intended from our end.

You may want to do or try the following:

> Bookmarks: Remove any 'www' URLs and be sure that you're loading the https version.
> Cookies: clear your cookies for domain.
> Cache: clear your browser cache

Our tested browsers include:

> Safari
> Chrome (+Canary)
> Firefox
> Opera
> Internet Explorer (minimal)

Also, please be aware of any plugins or proxy usage. We only test with a regular browser (no plugins/extensions) and no proxy since we don't support proxy browsers here.

The only recent error that could remotely be related is a login looping issue, but the conditions are very specific and do not impact the method of keeping you logged in by a session cookie.

Could you please review the notes above and let us know of the issue continues.

Thank you and sorry for the problems.

Change your bookmark for the site from www.tokyoadultguide.com to tokyoadultguide.com (without the www).

Thanks Chris and everyone. Switched to Safari and it seems fine. Problem may have been extensions I was using on Chrome - not sure. I will stick with Safari for now.

Thanks Chris and everyone. Switched to Safari and it seems fine. Problem may have been extensions I was using on Chrome - not sure. I will stick with Safari for now.

Thank you for the feedback.

Extensions in Chrome can be problematic at times, but we've not really had time to research which ones are really a problem.
Chrome is my primary browser and I only use a few extensions... Mostly EXIF, TinEye and some sort of page capture function. At home I have Hola for a quick, free VPN service. Oh, and LastPass.

Please let us know if you have further issues.