Walked in

Appointment Length & Costs:
11,000 yen plus 500 yen towel fee for 120 minutes

Type/Location:
http://aes-salon.com/index.php

Language Notes:
Limited Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was in Japan for a little more than 2 weeks and had a few places I stopped by. Most of the places were reviewed here already, as was this place.

I stopped by in the afternoon before walking to my hotel. I took my luggage which wasn't a problem, I decided to lock part of my luggage that contained important things. I payed for two hours in hopes of getting what I came for, both a decent massage and a HE. My therapist was Sari, from China, her photo appears to be photoshopped. She is a little on the bigger side but decent looking.

I didn't wait long in the shop, she showed up and we went downstairs and she gave me a shower and soaped me up on the table. There was some small teasing on the table. We went into the massage room and I was given a reasonably good massage. About an hour into things I flipped over and she oiled me up and gave me a HJ. Her skills were good enough. With an hour left she kind of gave up, she would try to massage me and stop. I realized she kept falling asleep. Finally I just had her lay next to me for a while. After a while she asked if I wanted to take a shower, I did and left, the session was cut short by about 15 minutes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This is the first time I went into a place and paid for two hours. 90 minutes will be my max from now on. The fact that she kept falling asleep doesn't sit with me very well. I wasn't able to see anyone else that worked there which would have been nice.