Long time listener, first time caller

Koriel

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello TAGites,

I’m new here but a bit wiser thanks to the abundance of information contained in these forums.

A successful and continually rising career has afforded me both extra financial means as well as frequent Asia business trips. These things come at a juncture in life (late-late 40s) where I’ve made a conscious, methodically-analyzed decision to explore P4P for a variety of personal reasons.

That’s a nerdy way of saying I’m not a classic monger. :)
That doesn’t mean I’m completely inexperienced, having had some memorable past non-P4P experiences with BDSM as well as MFFF (a dream cum true for a fan of DATY).

I greatly enjoyed my first lengthy stay in Tokyo recently- including some enjoyable times with Simona.
My normal travels take me to other SE Asia locales that have been elusive for me in terms of finding the right P4P scene. If only there was a BusanAdultGuide or GuangzhouAdultGuide, LOL.

If I end up with any experiences in these international venues, I will be sure to report back in the appropriate TAG forums.
But, with so many boring weekends in region, I also find myself eyeing weekend hopper flights to Tokyo. ;) And actually Osaka is closer to some of my normal stops....hmmm..

I look forward to contributing back to the community that has been so helpful for me thus far.

Cheers,

-K

Embrace the journey, my friends, for you may not pass this way again and tomorrow is guaranteed to no one.

Hello TAGites,

I’m new here but a bit wiser thanks to the abundance of information contained in these forums.

A successful and continually rising career has afforded me both extra financial means as well as frequent Asia business trips. These things come at a juncture in life (late-late 40s) where I’ve made a conscious, methodically-analyzed decision to explore P4P for a variety of personal reasons.

That doesn’t mean I’m completely inexperienced, having had some memorable past non-P4P experiences with BDSM as well as MFFF (a dream cum true for a fan of DATY).

I greatly enjoyed my first lengthy stay in Tokyo recently- including some enjoyable times with Simona.
My normal travels take me to other SE Asia locales that have been elusive for me in terms of finding the right P4P scene. If only there was a BusanAdultGuide or GuangzhouAdultGuide, LOL.

If I end up with any experiences in these international venues, I will be sure to report back in the appropriate TAG forums.
But, with so many boring weekends in region, I also find myself eyeing weekend hopper flights to Tokyo. ;) And actually Osaka is closer to some of my normal stops....hmmm..

I look forward to contributing back to the community that has been so helpful for me thus far.

Cheers,

-K

Embrace the journey, my friends, for you may not pass this way again and tomorrow is guaranteed to no one.

well said!

And actually Osaka is closer to some of my normal stops....hmmm..

Congrats on the success, welcome to the lifestyle, but if I can offer one very blunt and honest piece of advice: FUCK OSAKA.

And I say that as a guy who gave six years of his life to that prefecture.

Everything--and I mean, EVERYTHING--is better in Tokyo.

Happy Hunting!

Hello TAGites,

Cheers,

-K

If you do encounter a BusanAdultGuide or GuangzhouAdultGuide, please advise immediately! I would love to travel to those areas, but I have no clue where to even start...
Welcome!