Long Time Lurker - Posting for the first time! Finally visiting Japan!!!

brokenbaka

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title basically sums it up. I'll be in Tokyo for 2 weeks and looking forward to figuring out what to do with my late nights :).

Seems like my options will be pretty limited since my Japanese is virtually non-existent.

Can I call on my fellow TAGers for some help along my journey???

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Welcome! I'm sure the board will be happy to help out if we can.

If you're not at the very least conversational in Japanese, you may indeed find your options limited but there is still fun to be had. Really depends on what you're looking for. You could always hit up one of the TAG Indies. Kind of a fool proof option to keep in mind.

Seems like my options will be pretty limited since my Japanese is virtually non-existent.

I would challenge this statement, as there are many options here that can satisfy your budget and stamina. Learning some basic Japanese will help extremely, but you could get by with none... I don't encourage that.

This board has a lot of useful information, you just need to put in the effort to read through it...

Good luck.

as a tip, most TAG members will gladly help, if they can see you have put your time in reading this board and performing research...
if not... well.. just start reading..

Reactions: librelu and MikeH
I've dabbled in the U.S. a bit, but Japan seems like a whole other beast (in a good way). I've been reading stuff on here off and on for a while now and I think I have a pretty good understanding of what to do and not to do.

I have extremely limited vocabulary and minor comprehension skills so I'm hoping I can make way through some great places.

Have TAGers ever gotten together to go visit some place(s) and have a good night out?

I've dabbled in the U.S. a bit, but Japan seems like a whole other beast (in a good way). I've been reading stuff on here off and on for a while now and I think I have a pretty good understanding of what to do and not to do.

I have extremely limited vocabulary and minor comprehension skills so I'm hoping I can make way through some great places.

Have TAGers ever gotten together to go visit some place(s) and have a good night out?
For shops its probably less threatening if one gaijin shows up instead of a group, and also easier to accommodate because most shops have only a limited amound of girls that are willing to serve foreigners.
You could greatly benefit from going with a Japanese friend or maybe even a foreign friend who's super fluent in Japanese but those guys probably have little reason to take you out unless you offer to cover their bill or even pay them to guide you. Something like an oppai club would maybe be most fun to do with a group. In most other establishments you have to split up anyway and pink salon or happening bar would reveal a lot to you about your new friends you have only just met.
There have been advertisements of guys looking for a "wingman" on TAG, but thats for going to clubs and PUA, not p4p.

Reactions: meiji and MikeH