Look for a sex service in Nishifunabashi , Chiba

lhc1990

TAG Member
Reaction score
I want to call a sex service in Nishifunbashi, Chiba.
Any advice?
Thank you.

get.jpg

Now if I were in NishiFuna I would check out Tokyo Topless - a sexy kyaba near the station. Not exactly a sex service but ymmv. Ah, some fond memories of that one.
please provide me some more information, image, adress...etc
Thank you very much

Kinshicho is a 20 minute ride from Nishi-Funabashi and has a ton of good options. If it were me I'd just hop on the train for a few minutes and enjoy the wider selection there.
Once I’ve been to a hotel in Kinshicho which was located nearby the local red light street. The gaijin bunny girls were amongst the most beautiful foreigner hostesses I’ve ever seen in Tokyo. I don’t know if their hustling and people skills are top level, but I’m pretty sure they are good for eye candy at least.

I've got to do an evening walk around there sometime...........behind 0101 right?

Reactions: Simonka
Kinshicho is a 20 minute ride from Nishi-Funabashi and has a ton of good options. If it were me I'd just hop on the train for a few minutes and enjoy the wider selection there.

Not sure of the options in Kinshicho except the Chinese places.

Reactions: just4fun
Not sure of the options in Kinshicho except the Chinese places.
Hey, I know it’s a bit dated, but actually very intriguing topic to me ... just happened to find it a bit late.

Do you mind give some more info about the Chinese “good” service options?