Guest viewing is limited

Looking female for Male

Tamtam

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am from Singapore, 34. Looking for a female friend for romance.

Please PM if anyone interested.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you.

Are you looking for two females or why is this same message here twice?

Like once wouldn't have been enough. Or too much.

Are you looking for two females or why is this same message here twice?

Like once wouldn't have been enough. Or too much.
Maybe he's like the guy in "Goodfellas". Tony two times :p

Reactions: Shinjuku Guy
Hi,

Thank you.
I would guess that most females who signed up on TAG are not looking for romance
Hi,

Thank you.

I strongly suspect that most of the women who signed up here didn't do this to seek romance.

I would guess that most females who signed up on TAG are not looking for romance

I strongly suspect that most of the women who signed up here didn't do this to seek romance.

you break my heart
So all those thousands of romantic and carefully crafted posts I wrote here were for nothing? Sad. :cry:

Hello

I am a 45 year old, bald, fat English teacher.

I am looking to meet two 20 year-old twins, who will have copious amounts of sex with me. They must be virgins because I do not want disease.

I am poor salary, so please can they pay for hotel. But if two, they can split it, so will be cheep. I will bring cans of happoshu for us to share.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Destroying the market for us less wealthy right there.

That is how I play. If you can’t keep up, don’t get on the track. Nothing that says player more than a couple of warm happoshus in a stale smoke love hotel.

Now just to find those two 20 year old virgins. I am certain that TAG is the place to find a couple of ladies like that.

That is how I play. If you can’t keep up, don’t get on the track. Nothing that says player more than a couple of warm happoshus in a stale smoke love hotel.

Now just to find those two 20 year old virgins. I am certain that TAG is the place to find a couple of ladies like that.

you’re ruthless, I like that !

Reactions: just4fun
I am certain that TAG is the place to find a couple of ladies like that.

That's given. When you see several old guys sitting in the river bank fishing you know there are plenty of fish in that river, right? Similarly there must be lots of young horny ladies browsing TAG ready to bite.

Reactions: just4fun

I gotta write that stuff down........learn something new everyday. Thank you sir.

Reactions: MikeH
Hello

I am a 45 year old, bald, fat English teacher.

I am looking to meet two 20 year-old twins, who will have copious amounts of sex with me. They must be virgins because I do not want disease.

I am poor salary, so please can they pay for hotel. But if two, they can split it, so will be cheep. I will bring cans of happoshu for us to share.

I look forward to hearing from you.

FFS be more specific man.
Is it men or women you are after?

And Strong Zeros offer a better success rate than happoshu!

Reactions: MikeH
FFS be more specific man.
Is it men or women you are after?

And Strong Zeros offer a better success rate than happoshu!

Last night I tried the beverage you refer to - after 3 large cans of Strong Zeros, I am pleased to confirm that as well as women, I would also be open to post-op transsexuals. After 4 cans, anything of legal age is fine. After 5 cans, I am a little tired, so will only need one person, but maybe her (or his) twin can watch us.

Last night I tried the beverage you refer to - after 3 large cans of Strong Zeros, I am pleased to confirm that as well as women, I would also be open to post-op transsexuals. After 4 cans, anything of legal age is fine. After 5 cans, I am a little tired, so will only need one person, but maybe her (or his) twin can watch us.

That’s the magic power of Strong Zero . I did a very serious study (just me, and I could see the labels) : drank 6 brands of chu-hai one after the other. Strong Zero is still the best.

That’s the magic power of Strong Zero . I did a very serious study (just me, and I could see the labels) : drank 6 brands of chu-hai one after the other. Strong Zero is still the best.
With your dedication to the scientific method you should be in charge of the vaccine roll out in Japan

With your dedication to the scientific method you should be in charge of the vaccine roll out in Japan

you bet! Damn thing would be already over by now. And not with yankee imports.
A good old mix of shochu , onsen water and kabajo’s menstrual blood ... shot with re—usable syringes coz it’s ecological and cheaper. Be proud, Nippon!

Strong zero is my favourite alcoholic beverage that any combini can offer me!

I get really wasted after 4 cans. I know, I am such a weak drinker!

Having a small frame (161 cms and around 58 kgs) and being asian, there is nothing special that you can expect from the "drinking department"

Reactions: Frenchy

Having a small frame (161 cms and around 58 kgs) and being asian, there is nothing special that you can expect from the "drinking department"

yeah well count that as a blessing , honestly

A bar measure of vodka has 12 mL of alcohol. The 500 mL cans of Strong Zero have 45 mL of pure alcohol each. The 350 mL cans have 32.

Four 500 mL CD cans contain the same alcohol as 15 shots of vodka, and four 350 mL cans contain nearly the same alcohol as 11 shots. For reference, a 700 mL bottle of vodka contains about 23 shots. So to put that into perspective, four tall boys of strong zero is the alcohol equivalent of 2/3 of a bottle of vodka, and three short cams is the equivalent of nearly a half bottle.

You’re not weak, there’s a lot more alcohol in those tens than you think.

Reactions: SatoKM