Guest viewing is limited

Looking for a Bliss Out experience

justreading

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, me and my wife are visiting in Tokyo and we are interested in trying out Bliss Out. We've never visited any other HB/CK or any swinger bar for that matter so we're very new in this.

We did check the xxyyzz guide (thanks for sharing!), definitely cleared most of our doubts. We are kind of nervous to visit BO because our Japanese is not very good. If a single girl or couple would like to help us in and help us with some Japanese that would be extremely appreciated. Hopefully that also guarantees that we will have someone to talk to in case our Japanese isn't enough to meet others or if the place looks rather empty.

We do have some extra newcomers questions if that's alright:

1- I've read about discounts on other HB's websites. How discounts work on Bliss Out? About that, how does it work with BBS? I don't even know what that stands for. What should you post there? If you know some examples would be awesome!

2- Are there any beverages or food included with the entry fee? I read on Reddit it used to be 3000y all you can drink and 500y each beer, while other HB'S include all you can drink with the entrance but expensive liquor is paid additionally.

3- Would it be ok if we have some drinks at a bar on our way and then get in (not drunk ofc)?

4- We are foreign looking (not white nor asians) but well fit and in pretty good shape, very relaxed and love a good laugh. However we just might watch first as it is our first experience in something like this and we don't want to "kill the mood" or feel like we are offsetting the place. Should we worry about this?

5- What are the rules in the big room? Can multiple groups be there on their own and not mixing in? Can others touch you or touch the person you are playing with just out of nowhere? How would one politely refuse to engage with them?

There is a lot of information in TAG and in BO website that answers your questions, but if this helps make you more comfortable when you go:
1. Check their website for special promotions.
2. From BO website:
DRINK:Free time: Welcome drink and snack offered.
*Starting from second drink, soft drink are free, and alcohol drinks cost 500yens (We have beer, wine, shochu, and various cocktails)

Food : snack starts from 500 yen and meal from 1000 yen

3. It’s up to you how you warm up. The atmosphere is relaxed and drinks are affordable, you don't need to drink before.
4. No worries. Probably you won’t be the only one watching.
5. You don’t need to swap if you don’t want. Nobody will touch you without requesting permission. The staff will explain you the rules. Usually eye contact and simile is previous to request permission. Just say ‘no’ shaking your head and smile. If you invite someone to play and you dislike what happens say “stop” and the action will we stopped immediately with apologizes.
You can go without worries. You will see that respect and education is extremely higher compared to regular disco clubs or picking bars.
Have fun!

Ah, I got confused about pricing as they seem to have 3 versions of the same website (English, Japanese and "mobile" Japanese), each slightly outdated compared to the next in terms of events and "campaigns" (discounts/promos). Thanks for the help Joe!

We're thinking on going this Friday, bar time, for the Bustier & Garter Night! (couples and single women only).

It seems there's this other promo called "Friend introduction", I know this is a long shot but if a member couple/single female would like to benefit from this introducing us we would really appreciate it! It says members get -¥1000.

http://www.bliss-out.jp/event.html

Let us know if you're coming!

We're thinking on going this Friday, bar time, for the Bustier & Garter Night! (couples and single women only).
Just to be clear, that does not mean that JUST couples and single women can enter on this event night, it's just the discount card. Admission is normal as usual otherwise.