Guest viewing is limited

Looking for a boyfriend for cuckolding couple

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuckcouple

TAG Member
Reaction score
Like the title says, I have a fiancé and we are cuckolding couple in Tokyo. Looking for a bull for a long relationship as my boyfriend. Due to the COVID 19, we prefer that he does enough precautions to make sure he is health and safe enough. And understanding cuckolding well, could come over twice a week at least. Japanese guys will be More appreciated.

Im interested mail me at xxx.xxx we are cpl
Hi! IMHO. Better to use the private email option in your profile, and don’t post your email address in public. Otherwise, your email box could be flooded by spam or even some stalkers. Good luck with the bid screening!

Reactions: ARajOne
Like the title says, I have a fiancé and we are cuckolding couple in Tokyo. Looking for a bull for a long relationship as my boyfriend. Due to the COVID 19, we prefer that he does enough precautions to make sure he is health and safe enough. And understanding cuckolding well, could come over twice a week at least. Japanese guys will be More appreciated.
I live in Tokyo and interested

Hi

I am 36 Asian educated and well traveled living and working in Japan for last 10 years and my GF is 26 Japanese and we both are new to this but at the same time very flexible and excited to explore the boundaries.

Look forward hearing from other members.

Cheers

Hi

I am 36 Asian educated and well traveled living and working in Japan for last 10 years and my GF is 26 Japanese and we both are new to this but at the same time very flexible and excited to explore the boundaries.

Look forward hearing from other members.

Cheers
Please contact the OP directly and be sure to read where you are posting… kind of important.

Hello , I am not Japanese but the height and build is just like a Japanese . I am interested in this idea, do let me know

Hello , I am not Japanese but the height and build is just like a Japanese . I am interested in this idea, do let me know
It doesn’t work that way… you contact them, not the other way around.

hello friends ! I am a French gentleman very open mind , already two vaccination, 1,80 cm tall, 89 kg, sport ( kendo ) I am also a bliss out member , we can meet in bliss out or in a bar. I am very interested by long term relationship, send me a mail and I will send you my prersonnal email. have a nice day ! Paul.

Fit, pleasant guy looking to fill the position... mildly handsome, STD Free, vaccinated. In Minamiazabu area. Days free

Fit, pleasant guy looking to fill the position... mildly handsome, STD Free, vaccinated. In Minamiazabu area. Days free
Dude....

upload_2022-6-29_14-55-1.png

The post is nearly two years old.

Ra2Tt2w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.