Guest viewing is limited

Looking for a fun scene

Number1rhiker

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a long time lurker. I'm visiting with a friend. Our Japanese is "0", we do have a guide that is fluent but he is not available much at night. Just looking for a place to hang out and meet girls that would love to talk and party with English speaking guys. Any suggestions?

there are a lot of different types of places in tokyo..not sure how to recommend anywhere when i dont know what kind of scene ur into or your general age. So...without knowing much.. Roppongi i guess..

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
there are a lot of different types of places in tokyo..not sure how to recommend anywhere when i dont know what kind of scene ur into or your general age. So...without knowing much.. Roppongi i guess..

Thanks for replying,

We are early mid 30s. We will be in shinjuku for next few nights. We have no problem getting wround. We wandered roppongi found a place but they were look but dont touch, we had a blast even though. A few of the girls understood a little English which was enough. But we want to go to a place where we can actually pick up or have of a chance(bar/dance club). And a soapland/massage would be nice too.

Thanks again

You have tons of threads here on this topic already. Use the search function. Roppongi is your safest bet.

Thanks for replying,

We are early mid 30s. We will be in shinjuku for next few nights. We have no problem getting wround. We wandered roppongi found a place but they were look but dont touch, we had a blast even though. A few of the girls understood a little English which was enough. But we want to go to a place where we can actually pick up or have of a chance(bar/dance club). And a soapland/massage would be nice too.

Thanks again
Try Hub in Shinjuku maybe for pick up.
If you want a place to “touch” the staff, maybe Office in Shinjuku.
Massage with HJ, Asian Relax in Shinjuku.
Soapland there is a high end one in Shinjuku but you could venture out to the main soapland area also.

Not sure what to recommend for pick up in Roppongi since Gaspanic is closed but there are some gaijin hunters in that general area.

Hello,

I'm a long time lurker. I'm visiting with a friend. Our Japanese is "0", we do have a guide that is fluent but he is not available much at night. Just looking for a place to hang out and meet girls that would love to talk and party with English speaking guys. Any suggestions?
Depending on what night you are in town..Saturday the 13th is cuckold night at bliss according to the website. Could be why you are looking for

Try Hub in Shinjuku maybe for pick up.
If you want a place to “touch” the staff, maybe Office in Shinjuku.
Massage with HJ, Asian Relax in Shinjuku.
Soapland there is a high end one in Shinjuku but you could venture out to the main soapland area also.

Not sure what to recommend for pick up in Roppongi since Gaspanic is closed but there are some gaijin hunters in that general area.
Office in Shinjuku? whats that!? o_O

Office in Shinjuku? whats that!? o_O

Top right on your screen:

office.png

Reactions: just4fun and Sudsy