Guest viewing is limited

Looking for a good place to hook up girls!!!???

I beg to differ;

Whenever you refer to a situation where you have been unsuccessful at hooking up you seem to blame it on the woman for being 'childish', 'flaky', or 'defensive'. Perhaps the women in question actually didn't want to go home with you?

How is this in any way negative?

What was that about not making assumptions, again?

This just makes you sound bitter about how great 'the good old days' were. Have you considered it might be your attitude that's at fault? If you make a girl act terrified perhaps it's best to think about if you did anything to set that off, and then move on to someone who actually seems interested in you.

What group's general characteristics are you talking about now? Oh, wait, let me guess - is it women?

So it's cool for guys to cast 'a WIDE net' but not for girls to do the same at Tsutaya, 7-11, dating websites etc? You have a very strange way of reasoning, but perhaps I'm just used to hanging out with more sex-positive crowds where a girl having sexual encounters with strangers isn't a big deal, and where she has her own agency to tell a guy off without needing a friend to act protective.

It's brilliant that you want to adapt better tactics to hook up with ladies, but I firmly believe that your negative attitude (as shown above) is not helping you at all.
Nice try on the personal attack and smear job, and pulling shit way out of CONTEXT. By the way, stating an experience at a place, does not mean all experiences were negative.

And you added your profession as a sex provider in, when nothing quoted says anything negative about that nor have I said anything negative about women having casual sex.

Last edited:
So it seems that @Solong does not mean ALL women when he makes a statement. However lots of people here do interpret it as ALL women. @Solong doesn't think others read his statements in the right context.

So who is right or wrong here? I think it's most practical if @Solong is more specific when writing about a certain group of women. An author needs to take responsibility for how people interpret his message.

For example:
"The Japanese women in the club [AgeHa] are overly defensive, their girlfriends are overly protective, and overly anti-sexual."
SPECIFIC: Compared to girls on the street, 50% of the Japanese women in the club [AgeHa] are overly defensive …

"These days, WOMEN are lying and pulling a lot of these 1 night stands, to HIDE what they do. "
SPECIFIC: These days, most of the WOMEN that I pick up in the clubs, are lying …

Reactions: Ladylisa
If an individual is clearly expressing fear, by hiding and showing that they don't want to talk to you, then it's usually considered wise to back off. I don't see how that's a personal attack.

No, I didn't; I was speaking from my personal experiences and friends in my private life.

Thing is, you have on several occasions (again, as quoted in my previous post) spoken about women having casual sex in a negative context.

Yes Solong , I too have noticed that you criticize women for having other options (men) lined up, while all the while advising that men do that and boasting that that's what you do.

You criticize women for being hypergamous, all the while stating that men should be able to get "better" and "hotter" women.

You aim to sleep with many different women (which is fine) but yet criticise women for doing the same.

And yet if a woman is resistant to the idea of talking to you or sleeping with you you use words like "childish", or "defensive" or "flaky" ... And talk about how to overcome that resistance.

We've all noticed the words you use to talk about women.
At best it comes across as disrespectful and patronizing.... And could easily be construed as nastily manipulative and disregarding the woman's choices.

You admire women for being sex positive - but it seems to me that is only if it fits in with what you want and how you think they should act.... And if they want to have sex with *you*.

And yes you always presume to talk for *all* women. That's probably the most annoying thing of all.
Hell ... You even think you are an expert on vaginas when you don't even have one yourself.

And speaking about personal attacks - every time you start talking crap about women how do you think the women on the board feel?

You are always saying "women are this" "women are that" .... Are we not as women meant to take that personally?

Yes Solong , I too have noticed that you criticize women for having other options (men) lined up, while all the while advising that men do that and boasting that that's what you do.

My goodness, it's like a WWE tag team

Not criticizing women for having options, but stating women usually have more options than men. DIFFERENT statements.

You criticize women for being hypergamous, all the while stating that men should be able to get "better" and "hotter" women.

Please don't make things up, which aren't my position.

Hypergamy isn't the same as having options. An hypergamous women arguably seeks to trade up to: a richer, more popular, or better looking guy.

The woman does NOT inform boyfriends or husbands that this is her intent, she is disloyal, or that she views him as temporary or disposable. Consequently, men are often caught by surprise.

I advocate men having options against sexual blackmail and manipulation in relationships, or being forced to only have to pay for sex. The latter of course creates a conflict of interest for some, who rather not see men have such options. However, sexual providers themselves, partake of the option of having P4P or Non-P4P sex and relationships.

And keep in mind, I'm actually pro P4P, but in context as an option for men, not that they believe it's the only way they can get sex.

You aim to sleep with many different women (which is fine) but yet criticise women for doing the same.

This is a direct misrepresentation of my position or comments. I'm very pro casual sex for men AND women.

What I'm against is people hiding their sexuality or being dishonest with others and themselves. This dishonesty often leads to cheating and lying. In addition to hypocrisy, where a person is cheating, but expects or tries to impose that their spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend be loyal.

And yet if a woman is resistant to the idea of talking to you or sleeping with you you use words like "childish", or "defensive" or "flaky" ... And talk about how to overcome that resistance.

Again, this is a misrepresentation of my comments and position. I don't object to any woman's right to choose her sexual partners.

I object to women (or men) who are dishonest, lie, or breaks promises.

While reading those posts I really get the feeling that women who go to clubs either for just dancing, having fun or pick up guys are considered club rats or called out on their behavior. I also used to go to clubs rather often (sometimes the same if I like the people hanging out there or the music or whatever... Does this make me a club rat??)
If a guy does all those things it's considered great and nobody complaints. But dare you to be a woman who likes clubbing and being open about one night stands.
Depends on how much you like cheese maybe.....:p

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Wasn't it just renamed? ....like they do all the time?

Feria also closed.. I'm sad because it was one of the better roppongi clubs. Hopefully they'll just rename it and reopen soon!

Feria also closed.. I'm sad because it was one of the better roppongi clubs. Hopefully they'll just rename it and reopen soon!

Ah, ok. I hadn't been paying attention... I usually only stop in that area for that Kyoto style Udon place right next to the black horse. Otherwise, I'm over in Roppongi Hills. I've not been to a bar or club in Roppongi in ages and I think it may be worth a look, just to see how things are these days.

Ah, ok. I hadn't been paying attention... I usually only stop in that area for that Kyoto style Udon place right next to the black horse. Otherwise, I'm over in Roppongi Hills. I've not been to a bar or club in Roppongi in ages and I think it may be worth a look, just to see how things are these days.

If you're in hills Rigaletto is pretty good for finding girls who like the banker/professional types.

Rigaletto - R2 - A751 (always forget the exact numbers) is like a little circuit for the j girls who like those kinda guys and they bounce between them. R2 notably has a lot of freelancers and "angels" / drink backs so if they start asking you to buy champagne bottles or try to get you to go to another bar they know, say no unless you want to spend a lot and not get laid at the end. I used to work in roppongi so am somewhat familiar with this, seems to be largely Filipina and Russian/eastern European chicks but they can be from anywhere really. Gotta ward them off early in the interaction

If you're in hills Rigaletto is pretty good for finding girls who like the banker/professional types.

Rigaletto - R2 - A751 (always forget the exact numbers) is like a little circuit for the j girls who like those kinda guys and they bounce between them. R2 notably has a lot of freelancers and "angels" / drink backs so if they start asking you to buy champagne bottles or try to get you to go to another bar they know, say no unless you want to spend a lot and not get laid at the end. I used to work in roppongi so am somewhat familiar with this, seems to be largely Filipina and Russian/eastern European chicks but they can be from anywhere really. Gotta ward them off early in the interaction

I've heard some stories, but I've never ventured in there. Thank you very much for the tips. I'll make a field trip out of it... ;)

Wasn't it just renamed? ....like they do all the time?
The big upstairs one (2nd-3rd floors) is now a craft beer joint called "Two Dogs" and they sometimes have live music......well, on NYEve they did at least.

The Roppongi branches closed permanently after numerous issues with the police.

The Shibuya branch is still around.
Not exactly. Various Gaspanics just changed their name to Red Area and still exists in the SAME spot and inside is pretty much the same. Basically, possible change of owners and name, but pretty much the same club.

http://www.redareaclub.jp/

Yeah you are really managing to charm the ladies round here[emoji14]

I see. But, just in case there is any confusion.

1) My goal here is NOT to pickup or be a SIMP for women on TAG

2) Not on TAG just to get likes

I see. But, just in case there is any confusion.

1) My goal here is NOT to pickup or be a SIMP for women on TAG

2) Not on TAG just to get likes

Oh lighten up.

Yes it's obvious that you are not interested in being nice to women (or anyone really) if there's nothing in it for you.

One of the best pieces of advice I got was to watch how a man treats those around him (that he is not trying to pick up) to see his true character.