Guest viewing is limited

looking for a guy for a threesome in the near future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foelie

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

We are a young (27 y/o) swinger couple from Europe that just moved to Japan. Currently we are still waiting for our work-visa to take in effect but that shouldn't be long anymore. For the last 2 years we've been going to swingerclubs and have had some experiences with threesomes at our home.

Since many happening bars are not really open to gaijins and we are a bit afraid of the language barrier, we were thinking maybe some threesomes at our place might be a better idea to start here.

So, we are looking for a social, relatively young (max. 35 y/o) guy that is well-behaved. Good lucks are a plus ;)

Advice on how to find guys that are interested or people on here that are, let us know.

P.s. We don't have our own place yet, so don't push us to meet in the upcoming days, and we don't videochat with every guy that starts talking to us. We usually chat for a while first and if we feel like this could be something, then we will videochat :)

Reactions: elasilva86
Advice on how to find guys that are interested or people on here that are, let us know.

Yeah, that must be so difficult. I mean only around 99% of the people in TAG are horny male and only about 99% of them would be willing to have an MFM. :p

Not to be rude... But I guess it will be the same as back home: enough guys that are interested but not nearly enough that are able to elaborate themselves beyond "I'm horny and I want to." :)
the thing is you would not be the 1st "couple" on TAG to propose this and vanish after having mined enough photos/infos.
If you're affraid about the language barrier I can propose 1 thing, meet me in front a happening bar I'm planning to go with my girlfriend and we'll help you in. once inside you won't need much language skill to find what you want.
that way you won't need to ask me for photos I don't want to share and you don't need to take any risk either as we would meet directly in a public space before going to a place you actually want to go to.

the thing is you would not be the 1st "couple" on TAG to propose this and vanish after having mined enough photos/infos.
If you're affraid about the language barrier I can propose 1 thing, meet me in front a happening bar I'm planning to go with my girlfriend and we'll help you in. once inside you won't need much language skill to find what you want.
that way you won't need to ask me for photos I don't want to share and you don't need to take any risk either as we would meet directly in a public space before going to a place you actually want to go to.

Thanks, that's a good idea! We've encountered al these problems ourselves in the past, so a happening bar is easier if we could get in. Do you have any idea of the price to get in too?

Thanks, that's a good idea! We've encountered al these problems ourselves in the past, so a happening bar is easier if we could get in. Do you have any idea of the price to get in too?
here are the happening bars I know :
Bliss out : fee to register as a couple 5000 yen and each time you get in you pay 7000 yen but no drinks included, you can add 3000 yen for free drinks.

Sleeping Beauty : 9000 yen to register then 8000 yen for each entrance with free drinks included

9259 : 6000 yen membership + 7000 yen entrance (don't know about drinks but I guess it's not included)

Olive-21 : this one is only for couples, membership is 5000 and entrance 7000 yen, free drinks without alcohol included and 500 for alcohol

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yeah, that must be so difficult. I mean only around 99% of the people in TAG are horny male and only about 99% of them would be willing to have an MFM. :p

Are you super-sure about your figure of 99%, @MikeH? I have been approached by one TAG member (who I’ve met before), in the hope of setting up either a MFM or MMF with myself for April. No nibbles as yet... #applywithin

@Foelie: There is no problem whatsoever getting into Bliss-out as foreigners. We've been members for many years, and I don't speak a word of Japanese. Met many western couples there. Bring your passports and money, and you are in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wwanderer
Are you super-sure about your figure of 99%, @MikeH?

I am totally sure about the number. But then again 87.3% of all statistics are just made up. :cool:

I do think though that the part of the horny horde that would be willing to do MFM in P4P is smaller. If I am paying I do want the girl all to myself. :p

At least all the offers I have seen in shops in Japan have always been twice the normal session price. I can understand the reasoning behind it from the girl's viewpoint but as a customer you start to think you can just take a girl each and then meet afterwards for beers with your buddy. :D

I am totally sure about the number. But then again 87.3% of all statistics are just made up. :cool:

I do think though that the part of the horny horde that would be willing to do MFM in P4P is smaller. If I am paying I do want the girl all to myself. :p

At least all the offers I have seen in shops in Japan have always been twice the normal session price. I can understand the reasoning behind it from the girl's viewpoint but as a customer you start to think you can just take a girl each and then meet afterwards for beers with your buddy. :D
exactly !

Reactions: MikeH
yeah sex is what is happening (between the customers). it's a kind of a swinger club with also singles allowed in.
Sorry to tell you that real sex rarely happens if you enter as a single. For lack of tradeable goods, the single usually is relegated to voyeur status. Theoretically, the single male can meet a single female, or is invited by a couple, but theoretically, we can also win the lottery. We stopped going, because the happening bars turned into a ripoff. Singles pay dearly for a lot of nothing. Couples pay (a little less) to provide the attraction for frustrated singles. Occasionally, single males "want to get their money's worth" and then it gets really annoying. Happening bars are OK as a party space for a group of couples. We stopped doing that when pictures of a female friend of ours, a minor celebrity in Tokyo, appeared on the Internet.

Reactions: Not Even Dave
Anybody here has experience with finding someone for a threesome through Tinder? Seems easy as long as everyone knows what they're gettin into ^^

Anybody here has experience with finding someone for a threesome through Tinder? Seems easy as long as everyone knows what they're gettin into ^^

Tinder in Japan is disappointing. I got 50s matches here but they all trying to get free English conversation or something.

Tinder in Japan is disappointing. I got 50s matches here but they all trying to get free English conversation or something.

I have had great luck with Tinder in Japan. Generally speaking of course. It’s mixed but expected with any type site. Had many great times and I’m sure I will have many more in the future.

Some of you guys' comments are funny - AKA "foreign" to me. I've had ZERO luck with Tinder despite swiping THOUSANDS of times. Ok 1 time I met a girl and had lunch. Not interested in her. But on the street, my one and only time I meet a girl, was from a major outcall service and fucked in the first 5 days without paying cash, just the hotels and a continued relationship months later finalizing with a paid trip for her to the Caribbean near the end. Ok, that's paid by me, but I wouldn't go there by myself anyway. What exactly is this gap in methods between our abilities in meeting the opposite sex? I don't understand it. 0 luck on Tinder for me. face-to-face is leaps and bounds better.

Last edited:
What exactly is this gap in methods between our abilities in meeting the opposite sex? I don't understand it. 0 luck on Tinder for me. face-to-face is leaps and bounds better.

some people are just better with the ladies, just like some people are smarter than others... life isnt fair :)

some people are just better with the ladies, just like some people are smarter than others... life isnt fair :)
In person, or online? I have 1 pic on Tinder with minimal description of myself. I don't believe in self-embellishment false self-enrichment. I have friends who litter their Tinder with absolute lies and misleading photos that makes me wonder if they could succeed otherwise. Their caliber of girls, I'd pass anyhow.

I have a friend that is probably average looking, but he can pick up girls as if there were no tomorrow. One time he was in a sweat pants in a supermarket and started getting girls numbers. For a while he was just dating strippers too. The key he told me ( and I believe this is echoed in here by various people as well ) is that you just don't give a fuck and just go and ask the girl, the worst is just that she says no. He plays the numbers game, if you ask enough girls, even if the success rate is is low you gonna get some.

Reactions: Sinapse and split
Status
Not open for further replies.