Guest viewing is limited

looking for a guy for a threesome in the near future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. My problem is I never do that. I should really consider doing that before I get too old.

Reactions: Sinapse
If you’re still looking I’m interested. We can start a PM and exchange more details. I’ve had some run ins with Yucchi and Nao, if you need a reference that is.

Hi Foelie,

How to contact you on this matter?
I can join you in this fun. I want to send my details and photos in private.
So please reply.

Thanks
Adrian

Hello,

We are a young (27 y/o) swinger couple from Europe that just moved to Japan. Currently we are still waiting for our work-visa to take in effect but that shouldn't be long anymore. For the last 2 years we've been going to swingerclubs and have had some experiences with threesomes at our home.

Since many happening bars are not really open to gaijins and we are a bit afraid of the language barrier, we were thinking maybe some threesomes at our place might be a better idea to start here.

So, we are looking for a social, relatively young (max. 35 y/o) guy that is well-behaved. Good lucks are a plus ;)

Advice on how to find guys that are interested or people on here that are, let us know.

P.s. We don't have our own place yet, so don't push us to meet in the upcoming days, and we don't videochat with every guy that starts talking to us. We usually chat for a while first and if we feel like this could be something, then we will videochat :)

the thing is you would not be the 1st "couple" on TAG to propose this and vanish after having mined enough photos/infos.
If you're affraid about the language barrier I can propose 1 thing, meet me in front a happening bar I'm planning to go with my girlfriend and we'll help you in. once inside you won't need much language skill to find what you want.
that way you won't need to ask me for photos I don't want to share and you don't need to take any risk either as we would meet directly in a public space before going to a place you actually want to go to.

That is an extremely nice offer.

@Babaram

“Sorry to tell you that real sex rarely happens if you enter as a single. For lack of tradeable goods, the single usually is relegated to voyeur status”

Have to disagree - I regularly go as a single, and usually get laid. My Japanese buddy has a better than 100% hit rate. On the other hand, some guys might go 50 times and barely get a whiff. It depends on your looks of course, and to a lesser degree your age, and it can help if you have a good package and aren’t shy about it. But most of all it depends on your behaviour. Last time I was at Retreat, a drunk middle-aged salaryman type was pestering a cute girl who wasn’t interested, trying to grab her etc. Obviously, he didn’t fuck her. I did. The difference was that I invited her over for a glass of wine in the corner, then after some general chit chat we talked about sex, and then I invited her to the play room. If she’d said no at any point, I wouldn’tve pestered her, I’d have wished her luck and gone & talked to someone else.

Anyway @Foelie I’m in Korea right now but should be back in Tokyo some time in summer and would be up for some group shenanigans (in a happening bar or wherever), so following this thread

@scotchgambit , if I'd be such an irresistible chick magnet, then frankly I wouldn't waste the hefty single entry charge.

We've been members since Bliss was called LeGran Bleue, and was near Seibu-Shinjuku. It had a few good years. It turned into a trap for single guys. We stopped going when Ms. Bear complained about a lack of girls.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
OP hasn't posted in this thread since March 21.
If you want to contact the OP, please do so PM.
Closing this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.