Guest viewing is limited

looking for a kinky partner

Eldopa

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have been using JapanCupid for years now. I have met a number of women with whom I am still friends and I stay in contact with. I recently came to terms with my desire to learn shibari/kinbaku and going out on a limb began asking women on JC if they were "interested in SM". This resulted in a lot of NOs, a lot of getting blocked, and JC even suspended my account (I guess someone reported my question). One woman though, replied with. "Do you wanna (be) my slave?" and "Where are you now?". I have been seriously researching the Tokyo SM scene and found her photo at one of the Kabuchiko Mistress club websites. I sent her the photo and asked if it was her and she gave me her LINE ID. I have been taking shibari classes and I sent her some photos of shibari work I have been doing, and she said "I'm serious" and "cannot meet (you)" so I said I would be willing to be her slave, and she said she will think about it. I'm a switch so I would be happy to play either side of the fence with her. I hope I get to actually meet her. Playing would be awesome! Her JC profile states "I hope to find the true love ♪" so seems like a typical one...
Comments?
Advice?

You will become a customer that’s all.
Try attending a few kink events & instead of just the ladies working also try some of the ladies attending & striking up conversations.

I have been using JapanCupid for years now. I have met a number of women with whom I am still friends and I stay in contact with. I recently came to terms with my desire to learn shibari/kinbaku and going out on a limb began asking women on JC if they were "interested in SM". This resulted in a lot of NOs, a lot of getting blocked, and JC even suspended my account (I guess someone reported my question). One woman though, replied with. "Do you wanna (be) my slave?" and "Where are you now?". I have been seriously researching the Tokyo SM scene and found her photo at one of the Kabuchiko Mistress club websites. I sent her the photo and asked if it was her and she gave me her LINE ID. I have been taking shibari classes and I sent her some photos of shibari work I have been doing, and she said "I'm serious" and "cannot meet (you)" so I said I would be willing to be her slave, and she said she will think about it. I'm a switch so I would be happy to play either side of the fence with her. I hope I get to actually meet her. Playing would be awesome! Her JC profile states "I hope to find the true love ♪" so seems like a typical one...
Comments?
Advice?
Meet people at one of the Department H events in Uguisudani. Surprisingly relax atmosphere , amateurs enjoying their kinks freely.

Reactions: Eldopa and Desktop
Comments?
Advice?

Most likely she wasn't interested but she was curious what you had to say so she lead you on for awhile. This sounds like a typical tatemae rejection. They don't want to hurt you feelings so they give you a BS reason. She also worried you're looking for sex only and she wants to snag a husband.

Advice: next her. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Aren't relationships and marriages already torturous enough without having to add additional literal torture on top? Just a thought.

Actually it is I who wants to administer the torture!

Oh, you don't need a kinky partner for that. Any girl will do. All it takes is leaving dirty dishes in the sink, leaving the toilet seat up, not paying attention, etc. Easy stuff.

But I get what you mean. I think it might be hard to find a girl that's into that but is "normal" enough to have a functioning relationship with.

Reactions: Frenchy and Lasagna
think it might be hard to find a girl that's into that but is "normal" enough to have a functioning relationship with.

This is the real problem.

If they are into fetish they usually have some emotional bagagge or ulterior motives (live abroad, marriage/baby)

Reactions: Frenchy
If they are into fetish they usually have some emotional bagagge or ulterior motives (live abroad, marriage/baby)

I thought that for the longest time as well, but honestly, everyone has emotional baggage and in my more recent experiences, I've found that people who do fetish are a lot more open about things.

I don’t quite see the logical link here but ok, maybe so... damn I was really such a loser then, the one I married (it was definitely her ullterior motive!) did not even have any fetish or kink

Well, if there’s one thing we know about you now, it’s that you’re definitely not a psych major.

Purely anecdotal, of course, but my own experience with people involved in the fetish scene is that they are generally much more self-aware than the straights, being fully aware of what pushes their own buttons and embracing it.

Reactions: Simonka