looking for consultation on adult modeling

bobharris

BobHarris
Reaction score
I wanted to experiment some ideas to hire nude models (> 18yo) for photo sessions, but it seems hard for people who don't speak poor Japanese or foreigners.
Is there any place/website I can find nude models for photo sessions?

I wanted to experiment some ideas to hire nude models (> 18yo) for photo sessions, but it seems hard for people who don't speak poor Japanese or foreigners.
Is there any place/website I can find nude models for photo sessions?

If you don’t speak Japanese, your best bet would probably craigslist or modelmayhem.com.

If you are able to do conversational level Japanese, you may be able to go to some of the studios around Tokyo that feature models (and sometimes JAV actresses) that you can book 45 minute photo sessions. You can find ads for them in the back of almost any photography magazine in Japan. There are a few reviews on TAG about studios like this. Keep in mind that photos you take at these sessions are for private use/printed portfolio use only. You cannot post those photos anywhere online.

If you are shooting for your website or online portfolio, stick with the craigslist / model mayhem route instead so that you can have the model sign a proper release form for your records.

Reactions: AMcguyver