Guest viewing is limited

Looking for female/couple to go to Sleeping Beauty or Bliss Out

Ltokyo

TAG Member
Reaction score
We are an Asian-American professional couple, residing for many years in Japan. We are looking for a cool, attractive female/couple to hangout and possibly go to a happening bar together. We have been there before but in no way are we experts. My wife feels more comfortable going with "friends". Let me know if anyone is up for it.

Reactions: Kiss Chocolate
Hello Friends. My gf and I are coming to Japan Thursday evening. Looking to meet some new friends.

We are a couple that will be in Shinjuku Feb 12-15 and would enjoy finding a couple to go to happening bar or hang out. We are new to this, but very open minded and adventurous. We just posted a detailed introduction on the intro section.

We are a couple that will be in Shinjuku Feb 12-15 and would enjoy finding a couple to go to happening bar or hang out. We are new to this, but very open minded and adventurous. We just posted a detailed introduction on the intro section.
I am interested in meeting you guys

I read your post and I am also interested :)
Looking at all of the posts you made recently, I'd urge you to check the original dates some of these were posted.
You can also check the member account to see when they were lasts active here. (mostly)
Also, it's probably better to reach out to individual members via private messaging to catch their attention more directly.
(here)

We are an Asian-American professional couple, residing for many years in Japan. We are looking for a cool, attractive female/couple to hangout and possibly go to a happening bar together. We have been there before but in no way are we experts. My wife feels more comfortable going with "friends". Let me know if anyone is up for it.
We have been to bliss out a few times and enjoyed it. How is SB? Any better? What you guys into?