Looking for girl friendly places

babou

Babou IRL
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'll be visiting Japan for the first time in late November and want to make it extra special. I'll be staying in both Tokyo and Kyoto. I'm really interested in experiencing a nuru or kaishun massage. Visiting a soapland would be awesome, but I've contacted a bunch and it seems that I'm shit out of luck. They just don't want FF (which is pretty understandable). Being a white girl with zero knowledge of Japanese doesn't help much either. Any suggestions?

Thanks! :p

Hi everyone,

I'll be visiting Japan for the first time in late November and want to make it extra special. I'll be staying in both Tokyo and Kyoto. I'm really interested in experiencing a nuru or kaishun massage. Visiting a soapland would be awesome, but I've contacted a bunch and it seems that I'm shit out of luck. They just don't want FF (which is pretty understandable). Being a white girl with zero knowledge of Japanese doesn't help much either. Any suggestions?

Thanks! :p

Hey, you might try either the ladies that advertise here, or some of the threesome options at Asian Mystique, etc for a FF option. Good luck.

A bit off topic since it's not massage per-se but there are quite a few FF specialty DH in Tokyo.

For example:

http://lesbian-tokyo.jp/top/

Yuzuki, one of the girls working there, has a Twitter account and appears to be drop dead beautiful.

Don't know about the situation with foreigners at that particular shop but a girl I used to see regularly worked at a FF DH alongside the shop I met her through and she mentioned they had foreign clients and were based in Shinjuku.