Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 Minutes, 3000 Yen

Type/Location:
Pink Salon / Sugamo Station

Language Notes:
Japanese only (didn't try English)

Details of the Encounter:
So, after reading a lot about "Jan Jan" I decided to give it a shot. I wonder how some people can miss it, as it is really right next to the station.

Anyway, as I entered the street, an elderly man waved at me and asked "Jan Jan"? However, here is the thing: He was actually standing opposite of Jan Jan, in front of a different shop. So I kept walking, giving me some time to figure out the situation.

I gave Jan Jan a call, a guy picked up, told me there is no business at Jan Jan, and told me to go to Golden King instead. Decided to give it a shot.

Went up the small stairs, an old lady standing behind a counter, asking me for 3000 Yen. Then she told me to sit down wherever I wanted. The room itself looks more like an old cellar with stuff standing around. There are a few couches with small table to place your things. You can see the back of the guy in front of you.

The lady then called "Yan Yan customer" in Japanese, which makes me wonder what other services are being provided there.

After around 5 minutes, the girl came to my place, and luckily was much better looking as expected. Introduced herself as "Sachie", but no one with that name can be found on the website.

She was wearing a negligee with no (!) bra or panties, and set down in a way that I could finger her.

She gave my below area a good swipe with fresh wet towels, and started her job. I was able to finger her and touch her breasts all of the time.

On my request, the neeled down in front of me, which is what I like the most anyway, and made the whole thing easier for her.

The blowjob was nice, with a good amount of licking/spit/grip. I was somewhat able to make requests regarding speed, etc.

I finally came in her mouth, she spit the load into another fresh towel.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
BBBJ, so please mind the health risk.

I sent to an upstairs place across the street from Jan Jan back in late December and early Jan that was gaijin friendly. The first time was good. The second time she made me put on a condom and I couldn't touch her. I have never had that happen in my probably 10 pink salon encounters so it definitely ruined the mood. I ended up going to Happy Hinomaru afterwards to complete the task because I refused to go home empty handed.

I was also invited into this place twice in November 2016 when I had been on my way to Jan Jan. I had viewed the webpage prior to going there and seen that they don’t normally accept gaijin customers. On the first visit, I assumed that the reason the tout invited us in was because he’d mistaken my Asian friend that I was walking with for a Japanese but a couple of weeks later, I was walking alone and the same guy invited me in. At the time of my first visit, the lady at the front desk was clearly not expecting to see a white guy climbing those stairs, when I reached the top she called out to the tout who had sent me up,”大丈夫なの?” after he signaled to her that it was OK, she asked me for 3,000円. In light of that, I’d have to agree with @Gza36 that it was probably a temporary arrangement whilst Jan Jan was closed for business. My first experience was OK, the girl (she didn’t tell me her name) was pretty enough, not too old and was relatively skilled and worked hard. My second experience was not so enjoyable, the girl was reasonably good looking with a nice body but she took off her bra, then told me no touching, put a condom on and went to work. I didn’t bother going back after that.

Probably the same one I had...
I was also invited into this place twice in November 2016 when I had been on my way to Jan Jan. I had viewed the webpage prior to going there and seen that they don’t normally accept gaijin customers. On the first visit, I assumed that the reason the tout invited us in was because he’d mistaken my Asian friend that I was walking with for a Japanese but a couple of weeks later, I was walking alone and the same guy invited me in. At the time of my first visit, the lady at the front desk was clearly not expecting to see a white guy climbing those stairs, when I reached the top she called out to the tout who had sent me up,”大丈夫なの?” after he signaled to her that it was OK, she asked me for 3,000円. In light of that, I’d have to agree with @Gza36 that it was probably a temporary arrangement whilst Jan Jan was closed for business. My first experience was OK, the girl (she didn’t tell me her name) was pretty enough, not too old and was relatively skilled and worked hard. My second experience was not so enjoyable, the girl was reasonably good looking with a nice body but she took off her bra, then told me no touching, put a condom on and went to work. I didn’t bother going back after that.

Has anyone been into Golden King since Jan Jan reopened?

Their website says no foreigners...but so intrigued by the 2 rounds for ¥4000.

Has anyone been into Golden King since Jan Jan reopened?

Their website says no foreigners...but so intrigued by the 2 rounds for ¥4000.
Oh that does sound intriguing

I went to Jan Jan last week, and the bouncer of Golden King was waving me over and trying to convince me to get inside (and I definitely look foreign). Since I didn't know about it, I declined, but it seems they don't have a firm rule on gaijin?

Pretty sure I went to Golden King the last couple days. It's directly across the alley from Jan Jan and the only English word on their sign is "Gold" or "Golden". Two different touts and two different people manning the reception upstairs and no one has had an issue with me. I'm Asian but speak zero Japanese. They asked me where I'm from, I said America and they were fine with that.

The first time I was there, I got a good look at 3 girls as they walked through the room and they all looked surprisingly young and cute. Like mid to late 20s with slim figures and at least moderately attractive faces. The girl that came to me said her name was Chiaki (I had her spell it for me) and she wore a school girl uniform. She was probably the middle of the three that I saw in terms of attractiveness.

She spoke no English, but we got on just fine. My pants come down and her top comes off but she keeps her panties on. She puts a condom on me (!) and proceeds to give me a decent cbj. I'm allowed to fondle her breasts and crotch. I'm not usually able to come from cbj and this time is no different. She performed dutifully for the full duration, but when the time is up, she apologizes and cleans me up and sends me on my way.

I tried them again the next day hoping to get one of the other girls, but as luck would have it, Chiaki appears again. She recognizes me and we "chat" some more but again when the trousers drop the condom comes out. I ask this time if no condom was ok, but she said no. Again she puts out a decent effort for 20 mins. It's pleasurable but I still can't nut. So another less than optimal visit.

My questions are:

Is this shop cbj only or is it just this girl?

Also, is it possible to ask for a different girl if you are unsatisfied with the girl that comes out?

Thanks.

Pretty sure I went to Golden King the last couple days. It's directly across the alley from Jan Jan and the only English word on their sign is "Gold" or "Golden". Two different touts and two different people manning the reception upstairs and no one has had an issue with me. I'm Asian but speak zero Japanese. They asked me where I'm from, I said America and they were fine with that.

The first time I was there, I got a good look at 3 girls as they walked through the room and they all looked surprisingly young and cute. Like mid to late 20s with slim figures and at least moderately attractive faces. The girl that came to me said her name was Chiaki (I had her spell it for me) and she wore a school girl uniform. She was probably the middle of the three that I saw in terms of attractiveness.

She spoke no English, but we got on just fine. My pants come down and her top comes off but she keeps her panties on. She puts a condom on me (!) and proceeds to give me a decent cbj. I'm allowed to fondle her breasts and crotch. I'm not usually able to come from cbj and this time is no different. She performed dutifully for the full duration, but when the time is up, she apologizes and cleans me up and sends me on my way.

I tried them again the next day hoping to get one of the other girls, but as luck would have it, Chiaki appears again. She recognizes me and we "chat" some more but again when the trousers drop the condom comes out. I ask this time if no condom was ok, but she said no. Again she puts out a decent effort for 20 mins. It's pleasurable but I still can't nut. So another less than optimal visit.

My questions are:

Is this shop cbj only or is it just this girl?

Also, is it possible to ask for a different girl if you are unsatisfied with the girl that comes out?

Thanks.

I went there today, for the first time, and had a similar experience: cbj and she kept underwear on. She said she was on her period, so that's why I could only touch top. I know that is just often an excuse, so not sure.

With that said, she was way younger and hotter than the girls at the other pink salons in that area. Despite the cbj, I preferred the vibe at this place over the other places around there.

They do have a nomination option on their website, for an additional 3000¥.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
First to I went there no condom was involved. The second time it was cbj. The was back when Jan Jan was temporarily closed. Haven't been back since.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I went to Golden King again.
Got a pretty beautiful girl, quite a surprise for a PS.
But it was CBJ only and no touching under the waist.
Similarly to Handel, the first time I went, there was no condom, but they obviously changed their policy.